• Published 27th Jan 2015
  • 504 Views, 4 Comments

Lyra's Pants - Atreyu



Lyra finds herself in a race against the clock, amongst the busy streets of Manehatten! Will she ever reach her destination and get back home in time?

  • ...
0
 4
 504

Epilogue

***
--"Wait...so, you were wearing the pants you were going to return?" Twilight asked Lyra quizzically.
She, Roseluck, Octavia, Vinyl and Carrot-Top were all together with Lyra and Bon-Bon in their new home. Cosy, dry and warm, out of the rainy weather that had been lingering around the city. Sipping tea and cocoa together, with episodes of Jerry Shetland playing quietly in the background on the TV.

An amused grin lit up Lyra's face and she let out a quick chuckle as she made the realisation "Well, yeah...I guess I was."
"What were you going to wear on the way back?" Twilight replied with a giggle of her own.
"Twilight, didn't you hear? I didn't even get there!" Lyra said with playful, mock irritation.
The group erupted in laughter.

THE END

Author's Note:

My first piece of writing! I thought I'd try writing something simple and to the point. Practise makes perfect after all.
Constructive criticism is welcome.
~~~
I don't feel like my cross between Shetland Pony and Seinfeld was obvious enough, so that's why this is here. Y'know: Jerry Seinfeld, Shetland Pony, Seinfeld, Shetland? yeah?
.....shut up, it works :trollestia:
~~~
Thanks for reading ^.^ I hope you enjoyed the story and I also hope you'll enjoy my other works too.
Pinkie's Sweet Tooth
Sour Apples
Rarity Gets Mugged

Comments ( 2 )

Good, but with a few errors pointed out by the other commenter.
Not bad for a first try!

Ponies in seinfeld, Shwing

Login or register to comment