• Published 23rd Jan 2015
  • 357 Views, 0 Comments

Solar Empire - MagicalEntaty



Equestria has fallen because it killed the goddesses that lived among them now a new land on another shore grows

  • ...
 0
 357

Where secrets start

"Save her" a strange mare yells to a doctor. She had a white coat and a flowing multi-colored mane. She was trying to get doctors to save her dear student Twilight Sparkle, thought many say that she shouldn't even bother and that she was a killer.

"I'm sorry we can't, not without literally giving her life,"

"Then use mine!" She didn't care of the risks, all she wanted was to save the closest thing she had to a daughter. The doctors gave up on trying to convince her other wise and were about to go through with it when...

"No... Please..." It was Twilight. Half dead and talking was rare and only happens if they have something important to say. "Celes...Tia... please, let me see them again... Please" a red tear slid down Twilight's face. Celestia knew exactly what she wanted, her friends were everything to her. What Twilight said next surprised everypony else "at twilight hour... please bring there, and my, family to the cliff... There is something they need to see." Everypony there were beside them selves, they though it was some kind of joke or trick, what could a dead pony show, Celestia didn't need to know anything about this. This was somepony she would trust with her life, and this was her dying wish. Celestia could only nod to this request, she could not trusting her voice. With that Twilight smiled, she looked as though the world was lifted off her shoulders. Light filled Twilight as her whole body went limp her eyes closing her chest and her muscles stopped all motion as her heart monitor gave one final beep.

Twilight Sparkle had died.

******

Events that had recently took place made everypony label Twilight as a killer, though Celestia knew deep in her heart, that it wasn't true Twilight could not do something like this. Celestia did as Twilight asked and brought the family of all the victims and Twilight's to the cliff, she wasn't vary specific on which cliff but this one was the best guess.

It was known as the cliff of judgment, it is said the souls go there to see what there life was, if it was worth it, if they were hero's, or if they were evil and had the darkest souls. This was the only cliff that could mean anything. Shortly after arriving Luna flew there to see what she was doing, but before Celestia gave her answer humming reached her ear. Turning to the sound, all of them, they saw a lavender mare sitting on the cliff humming a sad tune, it was Twilight, though she looked as though she could be blown away on the wind. Her body looked solid, but the edges were smeared and looked like smoke other wise she looked perfectly healthy like she always did.

All the pony's approached her the family's of the dead looked as though they were ready to kill her, but before any of them could get close a booming voice echoed "Twilight Sparkle. You have died and are prepared for judgment?" Twilight looked up to the sky which seamed to have frozen. She nodded and acted like giant Booming voices with no body, was an every thing. "Then we shall begin. With what happened to your friends, the young ones and, miss. Cheerily." when Cheerily's name was said rage engulfed her face.

"Her! That thing ruined countless lives! Why should I care what happens to her?" Twilight felt like she was about to burst from rage.

"Because I know you will like that even after you, gave her justice for what she did. She still has received eternal torment in Tatars."

"He. That is what she deserves, after everything she did."

"As for you tell me what sin sits upon your soul?" Twilight seamed to be on the verge of tears

"I...I killed somepony. She was a bad pony, she did unspeakable things, she got what she deserved. But I still killed her. I can't believe I did it"

"Twilight this is some thing I told your friends and the little ones. It am going to be resting and I would like you all to tack my place as God, or in you case Goddesses." the mare on the cliff was shocked to say the least. A Goddess, her along with her friends , to be with her friends is what she wanted.

"If they accept then so shall I" then there was a shift in the air, you couldn't see it but you could tell that what ever it was, was smiling.

"Then Twilight Sparkle on this day I name you Queen of the Godly world, and the Goddess of Magic, Friendship and Justice! You and your friend shall guard this world!" A small glow appeared in the sky and enveloped Twilight, it lifted her into the air and when it dissipated Twilight transformed. She was taller, as tall as Celestia, her hair blew in a breeze that wasn't there, and it was leaving a trail of light where it's been, her horn was longer and sharper, and she was thinner. Her eyes became more vivid, her form was no longer smoky, and on her back was a set of wings. This was her destine, the one that was pulled from her by Cheerily.

"Celestia it will work without blood shed. IT will become greater then this one, but no un-necessary blood shed" the voice said referring to her.

Twilight's horn glowed, magic twisted in front of Celestia and a book appeared to her, and Twilight spoke up "Use this to find your way to the land. Inside there is a map and the legend so far. All thoughts that would believe you and would join you are already on there way there, good luck my friend." Twilight turned to her family "do not morn my death, celebrate my life. Mother, Father, you should go with Shiny and Cadence. That is the best place for you to go." They all nodded too joyful to say anything with out tear's. Finally she turned to her friends family "I..." But she was cut off.

"No! I'm sorry for your loss won't cut it! You killed them and you should burn!" Rarity's father said "but no instead you got reworded. how is that justice!" when he said that Twilight did not try to fight him, instead she turned back to the cliff.

When she reached the edge a portal opened up, and on the other side was all her friends together sitting around a table, though they looked different. They were all taller, Rainbow Dash shot up. She now had a golden wreath in her hear, and wears golden armor with pegasus wings on the chest plait and a red lightning bolt on the front. The armor only covered her bod y and on her hooves were golden bands. She gave off a rainbow glow that seamed to make other's stronger, "yo Twilight, there you are, what took ya so long? hey you have wings awesome! A new flying buddy."

Next to her was a buttercup yellow pegasus, Fluttershy, her long pink mane and tail had vines and flowers growing in them and a simple butterfly clip pulled back her hair. Around her neck was a butterfly shaped pink crystal with a genital gold chain fastened it around her neck. She wore a wight wrap dress with leaves and flowers decorated her dress and vines wrapped around her front hooves on top of golden bands and the back ones were hidden in the long train it had. she was sitting in a chair in front of the flying Rainbow "Twilight it's good to see you again so happy, hurry up."

Across from Fluttershy was a wight unicorn, it was Rarity. She got up and moved towards the portal as she moved a trail of sparkles was left in her wake, her horn grew longer and sharper, her eyes were sparkling like the most beautiful blue gems, and her coat glistened like snow. Her beautiful mane was in a new style, much of her mane was put into a bun held in place with a jewel encrusted golden band, but half of it was still down and curled gracefully around her neck. Her deep purple and gold embroidered wrap around dress was like Fluttershy's but more form fitting, a gold belt was around her waist and more gold bands like the one in her mane was on her hooves. and around her neck was a simple golden necklace with a purple diamond on the end. Her tail was simile to how it was before but with a golden band at the base. She was the embodiment of beauty, no pony or anything else could compare to her, "Twilight darling would you join us for some tea. we have a lot to talk about my Queen." she laughs slightly at calling her Queen.

Behind her was a orange mare with a cowboy hat, Applejack, there was no denying that. Her orange coat now had a slight under town of brown, and her mane and tail were now breaded with golden ribbons ending in leaves. when you looked into her eyes it was like looking into a beautiful open lush green field, she didn't have a dress on but she did have golden bands on her hooves. She had a glow of brown that made all the plants around her grow stronger. She was one of the least changed, "Hey ya Twi, got some apples and cake saved for ya."

And bouncing around the table with a BIG smile on her face was Pinkie Pie her body other then being taller was the same, but she had on a light blue short wrap around dress with golden hoops keeping the sleeves on. On her neck was a decorative necklace with a blue balloon shaped jewel, and like everypony else gold bands were on her legs. "Twilight! there you are we were waiting, and waiting, and waiting, but now the party can begin!" she still went five kinds of hipper active.

Four more mare's and a dragon appeared in the portals view. it was AppleBloom, Sweetybell, Scootalo, and Twist, making the dragon Spike. like everypony else they also changed, they were all grown up and had there cutie marks, Applebloom's was a wrench and a screwdriver overlapping with a apple blossom where they overlap. She was as tall as everypony there, they all were, and she had golden bands high up on her legs, almost at the top. she didn't look vary special un tell you look her in the eye's, they now looked like a live fire was roaring in them. She had grease stains all over her coat, and her bow was still neatly in her mane. "Hey ya'll Twi's here."

SweetieBell had a pink heart with a musical note in it and a staff flowing on it, her mane had grown longer and had a golden head band and a golden band held her mane in a long flowing ponytail. Un-like her sister, she didn't emanate beauty, but a loving heart felt song seamed to hang in the air around her. Her eyes were stronger and she seamed to have her own personal spotlight. "Twilight! were all God's now no more evil teacher. And we got a new life. Welcome."

Scootalo's cutie mark was that of a burning wheel, right under her knees were golden bands, she also had one around her neck,her mane grow slightly, it now rest half way down her neck about where the band was, her mane and tail looked wind swiped, so not new. Her orange coat now had a slight tint of cyan blue, though you would barely noticed it."YAY! She's here and she got justice for all of us!"

Twist looked normal, she could pass as a every day mare, except being a little taller then most. She no longer had her glasses and her eyes, boy did they ever change, they were now red and with candy canes twisting around the black's in her eyes, like everypony else she to had gold bands on her legs, resting just above her hooves. In her mane and tall golden ribbons were laced through, like they were apart of her.

The last in the line up was Spike, her smiled once he saw Twilight. her had grown to be slightly taller then the tallest pony there, which was Twilight, and had grown wings on his back. He could no longer walk on to legs so he was an all fours, he looked like a majestic, strong, brave, and kind dragon that he always wanted to be and on his long neck was a golden band with jewels and inscriptions of runes. "Twilight! You did it, go you woo!"

This is what Twilight wanted she was about to step forward when the voice spoke up "This is your last chance to turn around to be re-born and to try again."

Twilight didn't even have any second thoughts. "No this is my destiny. To be with my friends, to protect everypony that believes in me...in us. And to spread joy of friends and love, and all the good things this world holds. and bring smiles onto everypony's face." with that Twilight stepped through the portal and gained her own outfit, It was rose pink with purple on the edge, and gently blended with the pink. Gold thread wrapped around the lower half and her mane was put up in a lose, elegant bun with gold bands around and over It. More bands were in her tail one at the base, in the middle, and on the end. A gold Jew in rusted band band was on her neck. Resting upon her head was a golden crown with a six pointed star, that Twilight now knew was her element of harmony.

The 10 pony, and one dragon, had one big grope hug as the portal closed. Leaving the princesses and the family members. Though the only ones there that even believed that was real was Celestia and Twilight's Family who were already preparing to leave for the Crystal Empire. Luna looked at her sister "Tia let me dispose of that book for you." she reached out and tried to grab it with her magic but Celestia trough it off.

"No! Sister this is important, and what we just saw, was real, weather you believe it or not!" Celestia never felt so strong about something in her life. Walking to the cliff she sat on the edge and began to read, Luna tried to say that if she did that something horrible could happen, but no mind was payed to her. She left Celestia to her fate, which was much greater then her own, though she didn't know that yet. Hurt feeling would be the last thing they would share for a good time, because all this was the last thing Luna would say to Celestia for that tim. When Luna left Celestia stretched her wings, and flew, fallowing the map in the book to a new land where her subject await, to her Solar Empire.

Author's Note:

Wrap around dresses are toga's just in case you didn't get that:pinkiehappy: and any pointers would be nice thank you

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment