• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 848 Views, 22 Comments

Pawprints and hourglasses - RustyKat



Wolves and dragons..... a story of a ponywolf hybrid who just wanted to belong.

  • ...
20
 22
 848

Snakes and dragons

The more Rusty was around these changlings, the more she began to understand them. To her, they were still bug creatures, but they were her friends.
Another butterfly grabbed her attention, for it was a bright red. She batted a paw at the insect just out of her reach, only for it to land on her nose. She shook her head to get it off, before she jumped once in another attempt to catch the butterfly.... only to land on her face. Angered, Rusty gave a hiss, and avoided eye contact at the butterfly, convinced that it was all its fault for her fumble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, I can assume you slept well?" Vlad asked with an akward chuckle.

"Yes. My mind seems to have recovered from the..... foginess." She seemed not to know the right word.

"Pretell, what do we do next?" Asked Vald. "For I do not know what future lies ahead."

"Well..... I must find my mate Rhinestone. He doesn't think when he acts in anger.... and might of gone looking for me."

Doesn't sound very smart.... "Okay.... where do you think he may of come?"
Vlad saw the fur of Crystal bristle in suprise.
"Vlad..... he may of taken my child with him.... what if they kidnapped her and left him somewhere hurt.... or worse....."
Vlad put a hoof on her shoulder in an effort to comfort her. "Do not worry.... I shall help you find them both."
"You would? Oh thank you Vlad." She couldn't help but lick his cheek. "Come on.... let's go find Rusty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rhinestone was furious, knowing that his enemy had set him up.
"What do you want from me, you snake?"
Undertaker fixed him with a serious stare. "Why the amulet, that'sssss why.... although I think your familly won't mind...."
"What have you done to my familly, you wrecked feind!?"
"Oh.... just playing a game, thatssssssss all...." He gave an amused laugh.
"If you hurt even one single hair on them, I'll burn you to a crisp!" He was fuming with anger to the point where smoke drifted from his nostrils, and his claws flexed.
"Awwww...... what'sssssss life without a little fun?" He turned Rhinestone's head around so that he would be forced to stare into Undertaker's eyes.
"Don't worry....." He said as he felt Rhinestone struggle ," You won't feel a thing when I get done with you."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment