• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 2,388 Views, 125 Comments

Daybreak - Fan of Fanfics



A Naruto crossover. When Sunset Shimmer went through the mirror, it brought her from her world of peaceful quadrupeds, to one of warrior bipeds. Now she needs to figure out a way to fit in, and fast.

  • ...
11
 125
 2,388
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

I can only hope that Sunset will stop manipulating Naruto once she finds out the truth from him. I can also say that it won't be pretty.

good job oh can you put it on fanfitcion?. along with the next page of Shinobi of Equestria? thanks

Really good. I enjoy reading of my 4 favorite mlp characters and in the narutoverse and im hopping Naruto redems those 4 PLEASE!!!!! FOR REALSIEES

6690137 still cant wait to see her reaction after the garra Naruto fight 10 bucks says she will be begging to go home

WoW, it took you a while, will this be a large fic? or a small moderate on? because depending on where you are going, its going to take a LOT o a little less than a lot.

Rewards-based conditioning is operant conditioning, not classical.

Sorry, I've been studying psych for hours, and it just... ate at me, more than I'd like to admit.

6691595 Honestly, this is actually pretty quick for me, especially when you realize that between this site and Fanfiction.net, I have somewhere in the area of 50 fics, mostly due to an exceedingly small attention span.

So Sunset reads in this world naked.....Is that gonna be like a running thing or something, cause I can just imagine the embarrassing situations that could lead to.

6702355 There will be lots of Nakedness on Sunset's part, yes. But she WILL be more inclined to wear clothes around others. She really only cares about fitting in without standing out too much, so when nobody is around, she lets loose a bit more.

6702944

So how long before she actually warms up to Naruto and her feelings become genuine?

6703003 It will be mostly physical attraction combined with denial of said physical attraction until Equestria makes a reappearance. When that will be shall remain a mystery...unless I have told you guys already, in which case, apologies.

6703031

Will you do any other Naruto MLP crossovers, cause I would like one where the pairing is Naruto x Rainbow Dash.

6703084 well, i have a couple in the works, that I haven't really gotten around to puttin out, the two most prominent being a Naruto/Derpy fic, where Naruto very slowly transforms from human to pony (by slowly, I mean about a season and a half of the actual show), and another one where is Naruto/Vinyl/Octavia, where the blonde becomes a roommate for the two, and a similar one involving Naruto/Lyra/Bonbon. I have a few other ideas, but currently, not really focussed on a Naruto/Dash story.

6703301

Well I actually had one, namely where Naruto is a Wonderbolt, meets Dash at the Galla and they hit it off.

Sonata and Naruto would probably hit it off if they met. I kinda want them to.

I also wonder if the sirens are even slightly aware of the Bijuu, let alone the fact that Naruto holds Kurama/the Kyuubi. A so-called embodiment of negative emotions.

I wonder if ANBU Black Ops are monitoring Sunset on a daily basis
Since let's face it the ANBU are more useful in spying than straight out CQC

6725542 They are checking in now and then, but at the moment, Sunset has given them no reason to be seen as a threat, based on Kakashi's assessment as well as the fact that she honestly DID almost drown. I don't believe that the village would suspect Sunset of going THAT far just to sell a ruse, especially with her tiny, tiny chakra pool.

6746231
Where are you man
Did someone assassinate you or something
It's been almost a half I year since your last update

7376434 No, I'm still here, just extra busy. I'm a Daddy now, so my already limited time is divided further between myself and my daughter.

7380238
Well congrats man
I wish all your family good health (and a new chapter before The US army bombs my house)

7381580 I'll see what I can do. Been working on a Naruto/MTG cross and a Naruto/RWBY cross for FFN recently.

Seems you forgot the Jinchuriki would all be beacons for the sirens because they are Jinchuriki. Prime example, Gaara. Also, thanks for making chakra and magic separate forces.

Will there be more chapters???????

8088358 I'm working on one currently, but juggling lots of things at the moment. Life is hectic.

Is this story dead? I really hope it isn't, it has potential to go in quite a few directions many never really think of when writing a Naruto crossover.

The author is frozen in time, as are his stories. And not only this.

Login or register to comment