• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 13,874 Views, 545 Comments

The Sun of My Heart - BlueSun52



Meet Soul Writer, A sweet guy who likes to help others and has big plans for the future. Now he's coming to Canterlot High and is high over head for Sunset. Can he be able to win her heart?

  • ...
23
 545
 13,874

Special 1

Author's Note:

Behold! It had to be done. A Rule 63 Universe!
Incase you weren't sure who was who I put together a list to tell you who was who.
Claudia - Clyde
Eve - Night
Spirit - Soul
Breezy - Swift
Brace - Rivet
Beacon - First Light
Terra - Tyrone
Flare- Sunset
Blitz - Rainbow Dash
Barry - Pinkie Pie
Elusive - Rarity
Scotch - Fluttershy

I would also like to point out that I only changed this generation of characters. Like for example, Dawn and Coach Iron Will are still in their own genders.

All of the characters, names and genders belong to their respective owners and/or creators of whoever they are. Seriously, I'm not going to name them all, it's too much work.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

The Slumber Party You Didn't Expect

It was evening time in the city of Canterlot. At a suberin home, a young girl with a green jacket with a little cog symbol and long brown hair was laying on a couch while reading a book despite having some of her hair blocking her eyes. All of a sudden, her reading had stopped when she heard the doorbell ring and got up to go and answer it. When she got to the door, she twisted the knob and opened it to reveal a cyan skinned girl with black hair and having a pony tail.

“Heya Brace, what’s up?” she asked. “Are the others here yet?”

“Nah, you’re the first, Bree,” Brace replied.

“Awesome, I can’t wait for this slumber party to start,” Breezy said. “It’ll be the first time Spirit and Eve get to come.”

“Yeah, yeah I know,” Brace said. She stepped aside to let Breezy come in with her bag over her shoulder.

Just as she was about to close the door, Brace saw that a car was pulling in by the sidewalk. The side of the car opened and coming out of it was a grey skinned girl with long black silky hair and having bright teal irises. She carried a bag with her and before walking over Rev, she walked by the driver side of the car to kiss a guy with short purple hair and white skin. After that, she walked over to Brace with a smile on her.

“Hey girl, how are you doing?” she asked.

“Doing good, Claudia,” Brace replied. “Bree just got here. So, I guess we’re still waiting on Eve and Spirit.”

“How long do you think they get here?” Claudia asked.

“Maybe not too long, they told me they were going to share a ride together,” Brace replied. “I think Flare was going to drive them over here.”

Claudia giggled. “I bet Flare would do whatever Spirit asks him to do since they’re a couple now,” she said. “But knowing her, she’s not going to do that so often.”

“True, but I can’t say the same for me,” Brace joked. “I like Blitz and everything, but he can be a real jerk sometimes.”

“Don’t you mean you love him?” Claudia commented as she was making kissing sounds with her lips.

Brace let out a growl. “Do you wanna come in or not?” she threatened.

Claudia laughed and walk inside the house. Brace let out a sigh and closed the door behind her. Claudia placed her bag on the ground and saw Breezy laying on the couch and was flipping through the channels.

“Hey, Bree,” Claudia said. “How are you doing, girl?”

Breezy looked up. “I’m doing good,” she replied. “So, how was your basketball practice? Did Coach Iron Will get on the girls team again?”

“Pfff, what else would he be doing?” Claudia replied. “That’s pretty much his job. As least T gives him a hard enough with us.”

“How is Terra anyway?” Brace asked. “She was going out with my brother tonight, right?”

“Yeah, she and Beacon are going out tonight,” Claudia replied. “She and him seem to have been going out a lot lately.”

“What, you afraid that they are going to beat you and Elusive at ‘going out the most’ award?” Breezy joked. “Cause if you are, don’t worry you’re set for life.”

Claudia glared at Breezy.

“You two do go out more than anyone else in history,” Brace pointed out.

“Why does everyone keep saying that? I just really love spending time with him,” Claudia explained.

“Whatever,” Brace said before she looked out the window to see another car pull up the sidewalk. “I think Eve and Spirit are here,” she said.

Over by the car, the side and one of the back doors opened to show two women climb out. One was a lavender skinned girl with grey irises and long crimson hair. And the other girl was a pale tan girl with blue irises and having white hair with a braid ponytail. The lavender girl made her way towards the house while the other girl walked around the driver’s side with the windows going down to show a guy with curled red hair with yellow streaks in it.

“Here you go, babe, safe and sound,” the guy said. “You sure you don’t want me to come along, Spirit? I can behave.”

Spirit rolled her eyes. “Sorry sweetie, girls only,” she said. “This is my first sleepover with the girls so I don’t want any trouble with it, okay Flare?”

Flare chuckled. “Alright, you know I was just joking,” he said. “Hope you have fun.”

“Thanks, sweetie,” Spirit said as she leaned towards Flare and kissed him on the lip.

After that, Spirit picked her bag up and ran over to catch up with her friend and Flare rolled up the window and drove off for the night. Spirit catched up to her friend and looked over to her.

“Aren’t you excited, Eve?” she asked. “We’re going to have our first ever slumber party together as friends!”

“Yeah, I’m pretty cool with it,” Eve replied. “Wonder what we’re going to be doing?”

“I don’t know, but I hope we get to have some pillow fight,” Spirit said.

“Really? You’re like seventeen years old and you want to have a pillow fight?”

“What? They’re fun.”

Eve rolled her eyes.

As the two were walking closer to the door, opening it was Brace as she stood by it and looked out to the two with a small smile.

“Hey girls, glad you could make it,” she said.

“Are you kidding, I wouldn’t miss this!” Spirit chimed.

“Me too, it’s not everyday we get to do this,” Eve said.

“Glad to hear it,” Brace said. “You girls come in and we can finally get this party started.”

Eve and Spirit nodded and walk pass Brace and she closed the door behind them

After sometime, everyone was able to change into their pajamas and were getting ready for the party to start. They all came together in a circle as they were discussing what they would do first.

“So, what are we going to do?” Spirit asked. “I’ve never really been at a slumber party before.”

“I have an ouija board,” Breezy suggested.

“Why do you have an ouija board?” Brace asked. “And aren’t those things bad luck?”

“How are they bad luck?” Eve asked.

“They’re supposed to bring out spirits that answers questions for us,” Brace replied. “But if we’re not careful, it could also bring out evil spirits and kill us all.”

Eve gulped.

“I don’t want to play this,” Spirit said. “I’m too scared.”

“Well, I kinda do,” Claudia said. “Let’s give it a try.”

“Might as well,” Brace said.

“Alright then,” Breezy said and placed the board on the ground. “Everyone put your hands on the planchette and we can get started.”

Everyone started to put their hands on the planchette. Spirit was hesitant at first about putting her hand on it, but she looked up to her friends that were either giving her a comfortable smiles or were just giving a blank look just like Brace. She gave a defeated sigh and placed her hands on it.

“Oh spirit,” Breezy began to say. “What are you plans for tonight?”

“Well duh, I came over to spend time with you girls,” Spirit replied.

Brace slapped herself in the forehead.

“Not you! The ghostly spirit!” Breezy pointed out.

“Oh,” Spirit said as tint of blush appeared on her.

Then all of a sudden, the planchette board started to move and was using the board to spell out its response.

“Oh sweet Jesus, it’s working!” Breezy said. “The spirit is telling us something!”

“Wait, what is it telling us?” Eve asked.

At the beginning, the girls looked at it with excitement and wonder as the planchette moved. Then their lips pursed as they were putting together the words. After that, their faces were bright red as soon as the planchette stopped moving.

“AAAAAHHH!” Breezy screamed.

“I didn’t want know that!” Claudia yelled.

“I want to stay a virgin forever!” Spirit pleaded.

“Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew!” Eve repeated.

“That’s it!” Brace said and grabbed the board. “Have fun in the afterlife, you freaking pervy ghost!”

Brace stomped out to the back and threw the board straight towards the trash can. She pattered her hands together and closed the door shut. She walked back into the living with everyone still traumatized from what they have learned from the ghost.

“We never, ever bring a ouija here again!” Brace shouted. After a moment of silence, she let out a sigh. “How about we watch some scary movies and pray that we forget what we just learned.”

“Yes, let’s do that,” Breezy agreed.

“We can only hope,” Claudia added.

After putting in a DVD and sometime had past, the girls watched an old horror movie about a undead zombie while he was wearing a hockey mask and holding up a chainsaw as he was about cut down his next victim. Brace watched the movie unfazed by the blood curling screams of the victim while they were being cut in half alive and Claudia was holding the popcorn bucket as she slowly ate some of the popcorn as she was a bit scared by the movie. Eve chuckled to herself quietly as she thought the movie was corny while Breezy and Spirit held each other for comfort as they were shivering with fear and having their eyes closed.

“Is it over?” Spirit asked Breezy as she still kept her eyes closed.

“Let me check,” Breezy replied and opened one of her eyes. She regretted it as soon as she saw that another victim scream as he was being cut up in the most horrible way possible and quickly closed her eye back up. “No, no, no!” she repeated.

“Man, it’s not even that scary,” Brace commented. “You can totally tell he’s faking it.”

“And the blood isn’t that convincing,” Eve said. “Not to mention that the dead bodies are fake, you can see strings on them.”

“Don’t care. Still scary,” Spirit commented.

Brace rolled her eyes while Eve snickered.

“At least this made me forget what that ghost told us,” Spirit said. “....I still plan on staying a virgin.”

“Hey, after this, let’s play some kind of game,” Claudia suggested. “Like Twister.”

“I don’t know, that seems like something Spirit would be really good at since she used to take yoga,” Brace pointed out.

“Oh don’t worry about that, I haven’t done yoga in a couple of years,” Spirit said. “I’m sure that you girls can beat me at it easily.”

“Well, we know what we’re doing next,” Breezy said before looking at the movie at the wrong time as she saw another victim being horribly murdered and let out a terrified scream. “Why did we decide to watch this!?”


“Okay….We need to remember that Spirit is double jointed,” Brace commented as she and the other girls watched as Spirit was twisting and turning her body around as she was the only one left in the mat and kept on going even after she had won. The spinner kept on spinning until it landed with the arrow pointing at a specific limb.

“Um, right foot green?” Breezy said.

“Pfff, easy,” Spirit said as she moved her foot around and placed it on a green spot.

“How the hell did you do that?” Claudia asked.

“Years of practice,” Spirit replied with a smug smile.

“I hate it when she shows off,” Eve commented. “So, what are we doing after this?”

“I was thinking we can play some truth or dare,” Breezy suggested.

“I don’t want to play any of that,” Brace said. “Nothing good could come of it.”

“How about ‘Never Have I Ever?’” Breezy suggested.

“That’s the same thing as truth or dare,” Brace pointed out. “The only difference is it’s mostly truth.”

“Well, I wanna know some stuff about my friends,” Breezy said. “And to also make them do stuff just for the fun of it.”

“You’re twisted.”

“And you’re a chicken.”

Brace let out a growl. “Fine, we’ll play truth or dare,” she said. “Just so I could prove to you that I am not a chicken.”

“Alright!”

“Say, do you have anything to eat around here?” Claudia asked.

“My mom ordered pizza, so we just need to wait for that,” Brace replied.

“How long until it get’s here?”

*DING DONG!*

“I’ll let you know,” Brace replied.

After they all enjoyed the pizza, the girls sat around in a circle again and were playing truth or dare. Breezy was going first to start off the game and had a devious smile on her when she looked at Brace which only made her gulped.

“Brace, truth or dare?” she asked.

“Um...truth,” Brace replied.

“Are you in love with Blitz?” Breezy asked.

“I mean, dare!”

“Then I dare you to call Blitz and tell him you love him,” Breezy said.

“AAAHH! That’s just as worst!” Brace complained.

“So, which is it?” Breezy asked with a smug smile.

Brace let out goan. “Fine, I’ll stick with truth,” she said before taking a huge breath before glaring at Breezy with daggers in her eyes. “I-I….am.”

“EEEEE! I knew it!” Breezy smiled. “So much for the tough girl act.”

“Shut up,” Brace said.

“Okay Claudia, your turn.”

“Eve, truth or dare?” Claudia asked.

“I pick dare,” Eve replied.

“Pick up the phone and call Scotch,” Claudia began. “Ask why does he have pink hair.”

Everyone looked at Claudia.

“I mean come on, why would a guy have pink hair?”

“Um well, okay,” Eve said as she got up and went over to get her cellphone. She picked it up and dialed on the numbers. After that she waited while the ringing had gone on until she heard a voice.

“Hey Scotch, there was something I had to ask,” Eve said.

The girls could hear Scotch’s voice but couldn’t make out what he was saying.

“Well, I was wondering….Why is your hair pink?” Eve asked.

The girls saw that Eve nodded a few times and said ‘Uh huh’ a few times as she seemed to understand. But near the end, her eyes were wide and she covered her mouth as it seemed she was really trying hard not to laugh.

“Oooohh, I see,” Eve said. “Well, I’ll make sure no ones know that. I love you, bye.”
Eve hung the phone and looked over to the girls. “Sorry girls, it’s too personal to share,” she said.

“That’s okay,” Claudia said. “I guess there are somethings that are just not meant to be answered.”

“Alright, my turn,” Brace said as stared daggers at the nervous Breezy. “Truth or dare?”

“Well um….truth?”

“What was the most embarrassing thing that you have ever done in your life?” Brace asked. “And remember, it has to be real and really embarrassing.”

Breezy gulped and turned a shade of red when there was one memory that she immediately remembered. “I-I don’t want to play this game anymore.”

“Too late, not tell us,” Brace demanded.

“Alright fine!” Breezy yelled and let out some air. “Before any of us met and when I started to have a crush on Berry, I was in gym class with him in our freshmen year.”

“Go on,” Brace said with a smug smile.

“We were playing dodgeball and I got hit in the head so many times, I got all dizzy and didn’t know where to go,” Breezy continued. “At the end of the class, coach told us all to hit the showers and head on home. After he left and everyone went inside the bathrooms, I couldn’t see straight and everything was blurry.”

“Bree, I think you had a concussion,” Claudia commented. “How hard were those balls?”

“Very hard since they were basketballs,” Breezy replied.

“What!?” Everyone said in unison.

“Yeah, all of the dodgeballs were deflated at the time so we had to use basketballs,” Breezy explained. “Anyways, what happened next was the worst thing ever. I thought I was going to the girls room but instead….I ended up in the boys.”

“Nnooooo!?” Brace said as she was close to spilling her guts.

Breezy nodded. “And….And….Well, let’s just say that, I gotten to know half of the boys at CHS and ran out of the room bright red,” she said. “I even saw Berry like that….and Elusive.”

“WHAT!?” Claudia shouted right after Brace started to laugh out loud and was rolling on the ground.

“Although, I have to say, you are one lucky girl, Claudia,” Breezy commented as she was showing a tint of blush.

Claudia blushed too at that comment which made Brace laugh even louder.

“Okay, I think we should stop from here,” Eve said.

“Oh come on, it was my turn!” Spirit complained. “I promise not to make you say something embarrassing.”

“Yeah, I have to agree with Eve here,” Claudia sided.

“Me too,” Breezy said.

“I’m pretty well satisfied,” Brace said as she was wiping away the tears.

“Fine, but you guys owe me this,” Spirit said with her arms crossed. She then felt her eyes being heavy and let out a yawn. “Maybe it is for the best, since it’s getting so late.”

“Yeah, let’s get some sleep,” Breezy said as she let out a yawn.

Everyone agreed and went to grab their sleeping bags and went up to Brace’s room.


It was late at night and everyone was sleeping soundly as the moon shined down its light through the window. Brace was sleeping comfortably as she snuggled up towards her pillow. Something woke her up as she felt something climb on her bed. Brace got up to see that it was Breezy that had gotten under the sheets and was asleep.

“Breezy, what are you doing in my bed?” Brace whispered over to her but got no response as Breezy was heavily asleep. She let out an irritated sigh. “Fine, whatever.”

Brace laid back down and started to drift back to sleep but it was caught short as she felt something wrapped around her.

“What the?”

Brace turned to see Breezy grabbing around while she was still asleep and held onto her tightly.

“Bree, let go of me!” she quietly and angrily said as she was struggling to get off of Breezy’s grab but failed. She felt the hug getting tighter and tighter as she tried to get free. Eventually she couldn’t take anymore as she was feeling like she was about to be snapped in half.

“I SAID LET GO!”

*WHACK!*

“OW!”

Brace whacked her first on top of Breezy’s head which woke her up and let go of her friend. Brace was gasping for air while Breezy was rubbing her head. Everyone else got up because of the loud outburst and got up to see what happened.

“What happened?” Spirit asked. “Did the ghost come back for vengeance!? I still plan to be a virgin!”

“Would you stop saying that?” Eve asked. “We all know that you’re going to lose it the moment Flare asks you!”

“What!? No!....Maybe….At least until we’re married,” Spirit said.

“Brace, why were you shouting?” Claudia asked. “Is Blitz trying to sneak in again?”

“No and stop saying that,” Brace said. “He promised to stop sneaking in at night unless I tell him to. Anyways, Bree just climbed onto my bed and tried to snuggle me to death.”

“Sorry, I guess I was sleepwalking again,” Breezy said as a tint of blush appeared on her. “My bad.”

“Just stay in the bed,” Brace said. “I’ll just sleep in your sleeping bag.”

“I guess that’s kinda fair in some weird way,” Breezy said. “Um, goodnight everyone.”

Everyone went back into their sleeping bags except for Breezy as she snuggled her way into the cover of the bed while Brace crawled into her sleeping bag. They had their eyes closed and went off to sleep.


It was bright in the morning and everyone was chatting as they all enjoyed the breakfast that Brace’s mom cooked. This lasted for a while and soon they all their rides back home started to come and one by one the girls left. First Claudia left with Elusive as he picked her up, next Eve was picked up her friend, Colgate, Spirit’s dad came by and picked her up and Breezy’s mom had pulled up at the driveway. Just before she was about to leave, Breezy looked back with a blush on her.

“Um, Brace? Do you mind that you don’t tell anyone about the whole bathroom thing?” Breezy asked. “Because it took forever to get everyone to forget that and I really would like it if anyone didn’t remember that.”

“Oh sure, Bree,” Brace replied. “I promise not to say a word about it.”

“Thank you very much,” Breezy said. “I think Berry had forgotten about it and I don’t want him to remember, otherwise it would be awkward with, you know, us starting to date and everything.”

“Just go home and not worry about me saying a word,” Brace said.

Breezy let out a sigh of relieve and closed the door behind her.

Brace chuckled to herself evilly as she pulled out her cellphone. “I promise not say a word about it, but she didn’t say anything about texting it,” she said to herself. “I think I’ll text Berry first.”

Brace was laughing as she texted down Breezy’s embarrassing moment down on her phone and pressed the send button.