• Published 24th Jan 2015
  • 13,853 Views, 545 Comments

The Sun of My Heart - BlueSun52



Meet Soul Writer, A sweet guy who likes to help others and has big plans for the future. Now he's coming to Canterlot High and is high over head for Sunset. Can he be able to win her heart?

  • ...
23
 545
 13,853

Chapter 12

The Fall Formal

It was morning time and everyone at Canterlot High was excited for the Fall Formal to start. Everyone was mostly at their homes since it was a Saturday and was busy getting ready. And luckily for Soul, he was getting ready for it too as he was excited to take Sunset to the dance. Unfortunately for him, Dawn and Granny Smith wanted everyone in the family to know how to dance.

Soul, Applejack and Apple Bloom irritably sat on the living room couch at the Apple Family farm as they watched Big Mac slow dance with Dawn while Granny Smith sat in her rocking chair.

“One, two, three. One, two, three,” Dawn said as she was instructing Big Mac. “Good, now do a little dip.”

Big Mac lowered Dawn down and brought her back.

“Good job, Little Mac, you’re a natural at this,” Dawn commented.

“Eeyup,” Big Mac said. “And it’s Big Mac now.”

“I don’t care, you’re always going to be Little Mac to me,” Dawn said. She then turned to the others. “So who’s next?”

The three had worried expressions on them and looked to one another to see who they would pen it on. Applejack and Soul looked at one another before they both looked at Apple Bloom. They both looked at each other again and nodded.

“Apple Bloom would like to go,” Soul said.

“Eeyup, she’s itching to give it a try,” Applejack said.

Apple Bloom stared daggers into the two. But after a moment, she had a sly smile on her and looked over to Dawn. “Ah would like to dance but since Ah don’t have a date, ya should make sure Soul and my sis learn how to dance since they do,” she pointed out.

“That’s a very good point, Apple Bloom,” Granny Smith said. “Come on ya two, up and adam.”

Applejack and Soul then stared daggers at Apple Bloom as she stuck out her tongue at them. Begrudgingly, they sat up and stood in the middle of the room after Big Mac sat down on the couch.

“Alright, I know Applejack knows how to slow dance, so I’ll leave it up to her to instruct you,” Dawn said and took a seat. “Begin.”

Soul raised a brow. “You know how to slow dance?” he asked.

“Just shut up and follow my lead,” Applejack said.

Soul let out a sigh and grabbed Applejack’s right hand with his left and placed his right hand on her waist while she had her left hand on his shoulder. They started slow dancing while Granny Smith and Dawn were awwing at the two and Apple Bloom was snickering.

“We never tell anyone about this, got it?” Applejack said.

“Crystal,” Soul replied.


At Sunset’s apartment, she was going through her things and getting ready for the dance. Her dress was ready and she was brushing her hair down. While she was doing that, the magical book that she used to send Twilight messages vibrated. She put down the brush and went over to open it.

Inside the book, it said…

Dear Sunset,

I’m happy to tell you that I am able to come to the Fall Formal with you and the rest of our friends. I understand that it will be different as many of the girls will be bringing dates to the dance and we’re all going to be having a blast there. By the way, has Flash said anything about me?

Your Friend,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Sunset smiled and grabbed a pen. As she was about to write down her response, she looked back at the letter and was caught off guard as something else was written down.

P.S. Are you bringing a date? I didn’t know if you had one yet or not.

Sunset smiled again as she was happy that she was going with Soul to the dance. She knew that he was going to make this Fall Formal the best. As she was attempting write down her response, another writing came onto the page and she looked over it.

P.P.S. If you are, is he cute?

Sunset giggled for a moment and started writing down her reply.


At Rarity’s home, she was trying out one of her many dresses at the dance and inspecting herself in the mirror. She did a few poses in front of it and marveled at her own designs.

“I look simply fabulous in this one,” she said. “Don’t you think so, Clyde?”

Clyde was looking over his suit that Rarity made for him and looked back at her. It was grey suit that had his mark over the right part of his chest. “Of course you do,” he said. “But then again, you always look beautiful in anything.”

“Aww, thank you, darling,” Rarity said before giving Clyde a passionate kiss. After a moment, they broke up the kiss and Rarity looked over herself again. “Hmm, maybe I’ll try one more dress on and then I’ll decide on what to wear.”

“Take your time,” Clyde said. “We have hours before the dance starts.”

“That’s true,” Rarity said. She thought for a moment and a sly smile appeared on her face. “Oooohh Clyde~, I’m going to need some help in the dressing room. I can’t reach the back of my zipper.”

Clyde raised a brow. “What do you mean? If you were able to zip it up fine, why do you-” Clyde stopped in his words when he looked at Rarity giving him sultry eyes and winked at him as she was walking into the dressing room. “I-I um, *Ahem* I mean, sure, I’ll help,” he said in an excited tone as he followed her into the dressing room.


It was a few hours until the dance and Rivet was putting on his tie and looked over himself. He wore a dark green jacket over his white suit. On the back of his jacket was his mark and had on a pair of dark grey slacks.

Walking by his room, Light saw her brother and let out a sharp whistle. “Boy, Dash is going to think you look hot,” she commented.

Rivet rolled his eyes. “I doubt that she'll think that,” he said. “What about you? Aren’t you going to the dance with your ‘Bae’?”

“Of course I am, but it’s too early to start getting dress up,” Light said. “I bet you’re getting ready so early is because you love Rainbow Dash~”

“Dash is just a friend.”

“Is not.”

“Is too.”

“Is not.”

“Is too!”

“Is not.”

“Is too!”

“Is too.”

“Is not!” Rivet said. “She’s my girlfriend and that’s that.”

Light made a smug expression. “Alright, she’s your girlfriend then,” she said before walking away.

Rivet let out a sigh and got back to messing with his tie until his eyes widened and realized what he had said.

“...Wait, what?”


It was now only two hours until the dance. At the home of Swift Justice, he was making sure he was ready for everything as he was looking over his list.

“Okay, brushed teeth. Check,” Swift said to himself. “Got on a nice suit.”

Swift looked over himself to see his light blue suit on with a white bow and blue slacks.

“Check. Feed the cat.”

*Meow.*

“Check. Feed the chicken.”

“Hey! Stop calling me that!” Scootaloo shouted from her room.

“That’s mom’s job so how the heck did it get on here?” Swift asked himself. “Anyways, Check. And make sure that the car to pick up Pinkie with is still working. Check. Well, looks like I’m ready for today.”

“Hey, Swift?”

“Yeah, mom?”

“Can you please take out the trash,” Swift’s mom asked.

“Sure thing.”

“And be careful around the swimming pool.”

Swift rolled his eyes. “Mom, I’m not a little kid you know,” he commented. “I believe I can handle it.”

Swift walked down stairs and grabbed the trash bag from his mom. He opened the door and started to walk out until he accidentally stepped on Scootaloo’s skateboard and rolled across the backyard into the pool.

Swift’s mom let out a sigh. “Honey?”

“Yeah, mom?” Scootaloo replied.

“I’ve told you already to keep your skateboard away from the front door,” she said.

“Sorry, mom.”

“That’s okay, just help Swift out of the pool.”


“Do you think I look good, Angel?” Fluttershy asked her pet bunny as she was observing her dress. “Oh, I hope Night likes it.”

Angel raised a brow.

“I mean, not that would matter anyway since he’s a friend and all,” Fluttershy said with a sheepish smile. She then looked over to another of her pets, the tranchilla. “What do you think, Greg?”

‘As long as you feed me crickets, I say you look amazingly hot for a human,’ Greg thought. ‘And I think your boyfriend will agree.’

All of a sudden, Fluttershy heard the doorbell rang.

“Oh, I’ll be there in a minute,” she said.

Fluttershy quickly walked out of her room and towards the front door. When she opened it, she was shocked to see who it was standing in front of her.

“N-Night?”

It was Night standing at the front door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

“Hey Fluttershy, I thought I would come by early and give you these,” Night said and handed Fluttershy the flowers.

“Oh, they’re beautiful,” Fluttershy said and took a sniff from them. “Thank you, that’s very sweet of you.”

“It was nothing,” Night said. The two stood awkwardly as the time was moving. “So, do you wanna do anything before the dance or do you want to head out now?”

“Y-You can come in and we can stay for a while,” Fluttershy suggested. “If that’s okay.”

“I’m okay with that,” Night said and walked into the house with the door closing behind him.


Dawn was sitting down on the couch as she was waiting on her son to get dressed and ready for the dance. She heard some footsteps coming down and looked up the stairs to see her son.

Soul was wearing a pure white tuxedo with blue flames covering the arm pieces and the bottom part of his slacks. His hair was combed backwards and and his teeth was shining from the fifth toothbrushing today.

Dawn smiled as she was looking at her son. “There’s my handsome boy,” she said before giving him a hug. “I hope the suit your dad loaned you fits you well. It’s been years since he wore that suit to our first dance.”

“I’m more surprised that dad had a suit like this,” Soul commented as he looked over the suit. “I kinda thought dad would have one of those old looking kinda suits.”

“Your dad always wanted to be the coolest looking guy around school,” Dawn said. “And he always was. He was rebellious, thickheaded and tried to be the toughest guy in high school. It was a shock to everyone when he started dating me as I was the sweetest and nicest country girl around. I suppose opposite attract sometimes.”

“You were sweet and nice?” Soul asked in disbelief.

Dawn made a playful glare at her son who cowarded a bit and made a sheepish smile.

“Yes, I was,” Dawn said before Soul another hug. “And I’m glad that you act more like me than your dad was when we were younger.”

“I just wish dad was here to see this,” Soul said.

“I know, but he promised that he will be here soon and we’ll start spending time together as a family again,” Dawn said. They then heard a knock on the door. “Oh, that must be your date. I can’t believe you’re making her come and get you. You’re dad came and picked me up for the dance.”

“Mom, I would have offered to pick her up myself if you would get me a car,” Soul retorted. “I have a drivers license but still no car and you won’t let me borrow yours.”

“Honey, getting you a car is expensive and I’m not saying you’re a bad driver, but I don’t want my girl to get hurt,” Dawn replied.

Soul rolled his eyes.

Dawn grabbed hold on the doorknob and opened the door. When the door was fully opened, Soul’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Sunset. She was in a asymmetric dress that want down all the way to her heels and dragged a bit on the back. The coloring of it was like it was on fire as it was mixture of bright yellow and bright red. Over her shoulder was a red rose and her hair was made into a ponytail. And finally she was wearing crimson eyeshadows.

Sunset looked at Soul with a nervous smile and blushed as she was looking at suit. He looked handsome to her and thought the suit looked cool.

“Hey Soul, you look good in that suit,” she said, shyly. “What do you think how I look.”

“Y-Y-Ya look-” Soul was trying to say but was so mesmerized by Sunset’s appearance. Sunset was beginning to think that she didn’t look so good and thought Soul was trying not to say anything, until what he said next proved her wrong.

“You look absolutely beautiful.”

Sunset blushed violently as she heard those words.

“Forget beautiful, you look unbelievably gorgeous,” Dawn said. “Where’s my camera? I have got to take a picture of you both.” She dash off looking around the house for a camera while Soul and Sunset looked into one another’s gaze.

Soul walked up to Sunset and held her hands in his. “I have to say, that I am so lucky to be going with you,” he said. “I never thought you could be any more beautiful and yet, here you are. There was something I wanted to give you for a long time. Can you close your eyes?”

Sunset nodded and closed her eyes. As they were closed she felt something light being wrapped around her neck. Soul then said that she could open her eyes and when she did, she looked down and was in awe when she saw a pendent necklace wrapped around her neck. The pendant was a small sun and the necklace was silver. She looked up at him with a surprised look.

“Where did you get this?”

“Well, remember the triple date we had?” Soul replied. “It was one of the prizes at the arcade and cost a lot of tickets. There was a game I thought If I had won a few times, I would be able to get for you.”

“And you were able to win it?”

“Well um, no. Not exactly.”

**********

It was back when Soul was on the triple date with Sunset and some of his other friends and he was attempting to win ten thousand tickets. His chance of getting that many in one day was if he had won a jackpot from one of the games ten times, he would be able to get it.

Unfortunately that was not the case.

Over by the game Soul attempted to win, he was on his knees and arms as he was greatly disappointed by his attempts.

“Fifteen chances,” He mumbled to himself. “I had fifteen chances and I blew it!”

After many attempts at the game, he not once was able to get the jackpot light as the light spun around and around as he believed it was mocking him.

“Stupid game.”

“Heya, Soul!” Pinkie said as she walked to him, oblivious of his greatest disappointment. “How are ya doing?”

“Not good.”

Pinkie let out a gasp. “Why? Did Sunset put you in the friend zone?” she asked. “That’s gotta be the worst thing to ever happen to anyone. It’s a good thing no one has a crush on me and I accidently been putting them in the friend zone this whole time.”

“No, it’s not that,” Soul replied. “There’s a necklace that is one of the prizes up at the counter and it cost ten thousand tickets. I was hoping to get that much from playing this and getting the jackpots but as you can see, that didn’t work out so well since I lost every time.” He then looked up at the spinning lights and his expression turned to anger. “Stop mocking me!”

“I don’t think a light can mock someone,” Pinkie pointed out. “Unless of course they say ‘Soul, you stink.’”

“That makes me feel ssoooo much better,” Soul said, sarcastically.

“You’re welcome,” Pinkie cheerfully said without noticing Soul sarcasm. “And it’s not that hard to get a jackpot. It’s really easy.”

Pinkie reached into her pocket and slid in the coin.

“Pinkie, in the shortest time we’ve know each other, there’s two things I’ve learned about you,” Soul began to say. “One: You have an unnatural liking for chocolate. And two: That you’re crazy. I know you can do a lot of things, but I have hard time believe that you can win this without any problem what’s so ev-”

“JACKPOT!” the game started to chant.

“Wait, what!?” Soul asked in disbelief.

“See, it’s that easy,” Pinkie said with a wide smile.

Soul had his mouth wide open as he was having a hard believing what he was seeing. The tickets were rolling out of the machine as Pinkie stood there with her toothy smile.

“Beginners luck,” Soul said. “I bet you can’t do it again.”

Pinkie changed her happy smile into a cynical one. “You wanna take that bet?” she asked, deviously.

Soul gulped.

**********

“-And that’s how I got the tickets for the necklace,” Soul finished.

Sunset blunk a few times before she opened her mouth. “What was the bet about?” she asked.

Soul let out a sigh. “I promised to help her make baking goods with her next summer,” he admitted. “And to help her out with babysitting duty.”

Sunset giggled. “At least you’ll be getting a job,” she said.

“That doesn't pay,” Soul muttered.

Dawn got back with the camera and started taking pictures of Sunset. “I have to get photographic evidences of this or other wise people are not going to believe this,” she said. “Soul, stand next to Sunset and I’ll take a few shots of you two together.”

Soul nodded and he stood next to Sunset as he placed his hand around her waist and held her hand with his. Dawn took a few pictures of them smiling from afar and close up.

“Mom, I think we have enough pictures,” Soul commented. “We need to go anyway.”

“Alright, you two have fun and stay safe,” Dawn said.

Soul held out his arm towards Sunset and she wrapped around it as he escorted her to her car.

“And don’t go to a shabby hotel!”

“MOM!”


It was now night time at Canterlot High and the students and faculty members were now walking into the school in huge groups.

Driving up in a limo, Clyde walked out of the back of it and held the door open for Rarity. Soon after that, Rainbow and Rivet came up in her motorcycle and parked. Driving up after that was Swift after he got out of his driver side and went around to open the passenger side for Pinkie, who hopped right out of it. Coming in a sports car, Soarin came driving and parked the car. After that, he opened the passenger seat for Applejack. Finally, coming in was Night and Fluttershy as they drove up in his car and got out.

They all huddled together in a group as they were chatting.

“Hey everyone, are you all excited as I am!?” Pinkie asked she was bouncing up and down.

“You know it, time to get this party started!” Rainbow Dash yelled.

“Wait, where’s Sunset and Soul?” Swift asked.

“I’m sure they’re on their way here,” Rarity said. “I’m also wondering where Twilight is. She asked me to bring her dress here whenever she get’s here.”

“Wait, who’s Twilight?” Night asked.

“It’s a long story,” Fluttershy replied. “Let’s just say she’s a friend that lives far away from here.”

“Oh, okay,” Night said. He then looked over to Clyde and had a puzzled expression on him. “Um, Clyde? You have a lip mark on your….neck.”

Clyde and Rarity blushed as eyes were now on them. Clyde looked to Night and also had a puzzled look on him. “Um, you have a lip mark on your neck too,” he said.

Night and Fluttershy blushed as well while Night placed his hand over his mark.

“And they said they’re not a couple,” Rainbow Dash joked as she was elbowing Rivet.

Everyone then heard a revving noise as a car was driving up and parked in the parking lot. Coming out from both sides, Soul and Sunset were walking towards the group as they waved at them.

“Heya cuz, ya made it just in time,” Applejack said.

“You know it, time to get this party-”

“HEY! I already said that!” Rainbow Dash interjected.

“Darn it! I was hoping to be the first to say that,” Soul said.

“Sunset, you look simply fabulous,” Rarity said in awe of Sunset appearance. “I know you would look amazing in the dress I made for you but I never thought it would make you this beautiful.”

“And for that Rarity, I thank you,” Soul happily said. “I hope we didn’t make you guys wait on us.”

“Nah, it’s fine,” Rainbow Dash said. “Actually we’re still waiting on someone else.”

“Wait, who are you-”

Before Soul could finish, the statue next to them started to act weird and the next thing they knew, a girl with lavender skin and dark blue hair with two stripes of pink came out of it and a purple dog landed on the ground with thud.

“Oof!” the girl grunted out as she landed on the ground. “Egh, Spike, make a mental note to remind me to send in a mattress first before we go into the mirror.”

The dog known as Spike shook his head violently to get rid of his dizziness. “Sure thing, Twi,” he responded.

“TWILIGHT!” all the girls shouted at once and huddled around the girl as they were helping her up and giving her hugs.

All the guys watched as Clyde, Rivet and Swift smiled while Soul and Night looked on with confused expressions.

“Did that girl just come out of a statue?” Night asked.

“And did that dog just talk?” Soul asked.

“Yep,” all the other guys said in unison.

“That’s Twilight Sparkle,” Swift said. “You know, the girl that came from the same dimension as Sunset.”

“Oh yeah, you guys told me about that,” Soul said.

“You guys never told me,” Night pointed out.

“Oh right, we never did tell you,” Swift said. “I’ll tell you about it. It involves a lot of explaining and hand movement.”

Night raised a brow and looked over to Soul.

“It apparently does,” Soul added.

After some explanations and a lot hand gestures later, everyone headed inside and were now in the gymnasium as it had turned from a place of torture into a beautiful dance floor with decorations, a stage for the bands and large food counter with a wide variety of apple related food.

“Wow, I never thought this place would ever look good,” Soul said.

“This place can surprise you from time to time,” Sunset said.

“What’s everyone standing around here for?” Pinkie asked. “Let’s get this dance started!”

Pinkie grabbed Swift by the arm and pulled him towards the dance floor. Everyone smiled and followed Pinkie’s lead. They all danced with their respective partner, enjoying each other’s company.

While the most of everyone was dancing, Sonata was sitting at a table from a distance as she looked up to see Soul dancing with Sunset. She let out a sigh and looked down at the table. Aria walked over to the table with two drinks in her hand and placed one in front of Sonata.

“Man, this blows,” Aria complained. “I don’t know why you wanted to come here, this place sucks.”

“Then why did you come?” Sonata asked.

“Because, Adagio wanted me to keep an eye on you since we can’t trust you to be by yourself,” Aria replied. “You know, since you get lost easily.”

“That’s true.”

“Just wish Adagio came with us, so I didn’t have to suffer this much.”

“Me too.”

Aria furrowed her expression and looked over to Sonata. “You’re not still upset about what’s his name, are you?” she asked.

Sonata slowly nodded as tears started to show around her eyes.

Aria sighed. ‘She really did like that guy,’ she thought to herself. She looked Sonata for a moment and let out a groan. ‘I’m going to regret this.’

Aria wrapped her arms around Sonata and gave her a gentle hug which caught Sonata off guard.

“A-Aria?”

“It’s okay,” Aria said. “I’m here for you.”

Sonata smiled and hugged back her sister as small streams of tears ran down her cheeks. “Thanks,” she quietly said.

“It’s what sisters do,” Aria said before she frowned. “If you ever tell anyone about this, I’ll deny it and punch you in the shoulder.”

Sonata giggled. “Alright, deal,” she said before she got up. “Wanna join everyone else in the dance?”

Aira let out a groan. “Might as well,” she said. ‘Yup, already regretting it.’

Sonata ran over to the dance with a renewed bright smile as Aria begrudgingly followed her. The night went on for hours as they would switch from dancing to just sitting at a table and chatting. One time with Sunset permission, Sonata had a chance to slow dance with Soul and was very grateful for Sunset for it. As time went on, people started to leave either one by one or as couples as the late evening came in.

Clyde and Rarity mostly did the slow dances together as they lovingly held each other in their arms. Rivet had the chance to dance with Rainbow Dash, showing off the moves his dad taught him; which caused Rainbow Dash to whisper something into his ears making him blush. Swift was blushing like crazy as he was so close to Pinkie whenever they were slow dancing together. Without even realizing it, someone had bumped into him and he pressed his lips against Pinkie’s. Before the two knew it, they were making out as they held each other while everyone was cheering for them. Fluttershy and Night were dancing with one another as they were holding each others hands and never leaving their gazes from the other. Applejack danced with Soarin some of the time, but he was mostly hanging out with his friends but she didn’t mind as she was only there to enjoy the night with her friends.

It was now nearing midnight and Soul was sitting with Sunset as they were talking with Twilight.

“So, you really are a princess from another world?” Soul asked.

“Yep, she’s a princess alright,” Spike said. “And I’m a fire breathing dragon too in case you were wondering.”

“When a talking dog tells you that, then it has to be true,” Soul said. “Huh, I wonder what my dog would be like if he could talk?”

In the back of Soul’s mind, he thought his dog would have a british accent and would wear a monocle around his eye. He also believe his dog would be highly intelligent. He shook his head for a second.

“No, the world is not ready for that yet,” Soul said to himself.

“One last music left,” Principal Celestia said. “After that, I need you all to pack everything up and head on home.”

“Hey Twilight, you wanna dance one more time?” Flash asked as he held out his hand.

“Of course, I would love too,” Twilight said and accepted Flash’s offer. The two went off to the dance floor with the remaining people there.

Soul looked over to Sunset. “I can’t seem to get over the fact that Twilight likes Flash,” he said.

“What do you mean?” Sunset asked.

“I don’t know, he just seems so... plain.”

Sunset furrowed her brow.

“Like I said, I don’t know,” Soul said. “But she is a really nice person.”

“She is, both a person and as a pony,” Sunset said. “I wish I wasn’t such a brat when I was Princess Celestia's pupil.”

Soul placed a hand over her shoulder. “Hey, you were a different then,” he said. “And what’s important is who you are now. I mean, you got a chance to meet me, right?”

Sunset smiled as she gazed into Soul’s eyes. “Yeah, I did,” she said.

The last music started to play as everyone that was left started to dance with their partners.

“Wanna go and dance?” Soul offered.

“I would love to,” Sunset said as she got up and walked along with Soul.

The two got on the dance floor and looked to one another’s gaze. Soul held Sunset’s left hand with his right and placed his left hand over her waist while she placed her right hand over his shoulder.

The two danced as they spun around slowly and would side step every now and again. They let their bodies move for them as their focus was solely on one another. Sunset felt her heart beat faster the longer she held onto Soul’s hand. Soul looked at her lips as they glisten from the lights and his own lips begged to feel hers.

Soul placed both of his hands on her back and pressed her body against his gently. Sunset blushed deeply as Soul only blushed lightly. Sunset had her hands on his chest and she could feel and smell his breath as she was close to his face. She welcomed every breath he let out as he enjoyed hers.

The two leaned in towards each other and before Sunset did anything, Soul whispered to her.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Their lips met and both closed their eyes. Soul was feeling his cheeks begin to burn but welcomed it as he enjoyed feeling the joy of Sunset’s lips with his. He raised right hand up to the back of her head and went through her soft hair. Sunset raised her hands up and placed them on each side of his face as she felt more comfortable with him and feeling more safe. After what seemed like forever, their lips slowly parted and they gazed into each other as they felt that their entire world had changed around them.

“Wow,” Sunset said.

“I know,” Soul said.

The music ended and Principal Celestia walked up back to the stage.

“Alright lovebirds, it’s midnight and it’s time for all of you to go home for the rest of night,” she said. “Have a safe trip back and we hope to see this Monday back at school.”


After leaving the dance and driving up to Soul’s home. He stepped out of the car and walked around to Sunset’s side. She lowered the car window down as Soul leaned towards her.

“I’ll see you soon?” Soul asked.

“Definitely,” Sunset happily replied before giving Soul another kiss.

After they parted, Sunset went back home and Soul walk towards his home. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the spare key to the house and unlocked it. Walking in, he closed the door behind him and saw his dog, Toby walking up to him.

“Hey there, boy,” Soul said to Toby as he kneeled down and was rubbing his head. “Did you miss me?”

Soul got up and walked into the living room to see his mom sleeping on the couch. He smiled and grabbed a blanket and placed over her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and went up stairs. When finally got into his room and removed most of his clothes with only his boxers on, he jumped right onto the bed and started to fall asleep. However, his phone went off and he reached over to see a message on it.

Sunset Shimmer: Good night. Love you <3

Soul smiled and texted her back.

Soul Writer: Good night and I love you too, Sunny ;)

Soul placed his phone back on his desk and fell into a blissful sleep.

The End

“WHAT!? AH, HELL NO!”

Pinkie started attacking the ‘The End’ sign and tore it up into pieces.

“Listen here, pal. I did not just start reading this fic because I wanted to see them come together and you just end it right there! I want to see what happens after words and see how the relationship goes, so you better start putting something together right now or I’ll come after you and...And!... Well, I don't know what I would do, but it'll be very, very bad!”

….Well, that was... unexpected. Anyways, you heard the lady, there’s more coming your way so get ready!

Author's Note:

I want to thank BRyeMC for his help and to thank Azure_Shadow, CogWing and KillerRobotQuote for using their characters for this wonderful story! Now let's see how we do in the next bunch of chapters!

P.S. I'm also publishing a special today as well, so watch out for that:trollestia: