• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 339 Views, 23 Comments

War of the Creators - Paradox Theory



An old enemy's return threatems Equestria

  • ...
 23
 339

Epilogue: Jane's ending.

Jane's POV

"You will make a full recovery." A nurse told me while reading a clipboard.

"What happened?" I asked him while looking around the room.

You were hit by a car and landed on a spike. You're lucky to be alive." The Nurse replied.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Mark." He calmly answered as he started to leave the room. "Uh," He paused, "After you're out, do you want to get a bite to eat?"

I looked at him baffled only to see his chiseled face, light brown hair, and sparkling blue eyes. I felt my cheeks start to burn. "Sure." I told him after a minute of awkward silence.

He visibly relaxed before he left the room. I looked out the window in thought. What's the worst that could happen?


I walked down the aisle in my long white dress as thoughts of the past year clouded my head. One moment, my family is well. The next moment al three of them are dead and I'm getting hit on by a nurse.

But then the best year I ever had followed. I fell in love with Mark, and today we would marry.


"But Mom!" My youngest son Jason complained.

"No buts, you have to go to school just like your older brother and sister." I told him.

"But Ardeilia doesn't have to!" Jason rebutted.

"Ardeilia is a baby, she needs her mother." I explained.

With a pout, Jason followed his siblings to the bus stop, I watched with a smile on my face.


I wasn't as fast as I used to be. Jason had volunteered to visit Mark and I. And I loved those visits. For he would bring his six children with him. My Grandchildren.

My hair was greying, my life becoming slow. But I was content.


There comes a time when everything must end. My husband had died 2 years ago, and I knew I would pass soon. So I called my family.

Four children, Twelve grandchildren, and 20 great-grandchildren.

All of my descendants stood around my bed as I told them a story.

"Once, there was a man, a man who had powers beyond belief." My old voice rasped out, "He traveled the universe, and taught the magic of friendship to all life forms. He fought the monstrous Destroyers, faced down Death, and gave his life to save a world not his own."

"Who was it Grandmama?" My great-granddaughter Louise asked.

With a smile, I said with one last breath, "My Brother."


I opened my eyes to find myself in the end, With a smile, I said, "Thank you."

Jason smiled back at me, "All I did was show you your life if it were to progress normally."

I smiled, "Then I know that they were real." But my smile faded, "Sad they won't exist."

But Jason chuckled, "Don't hold your breath, for all we know, you saw the after life." Scooping me up into his arms, Jason walked to the gate of death.

"One last adventure." We said together as we left this life once and for all.


Rose's POV

We watched in awe as Jason and Jane left this plane of existence.

A few minutes after we left the tree, we realized the song had stopped. They knew he was gone.

Our group then went separate ways. I went back to the Creator's home world to take my place as Queen.

And so I was for nine months, when I gave birth to Paradox's daughter. Leatitia, Joy in the English tongue.

Life was perfect. And though I missed him, I knew it had to happen.

Because Paradox, knew how to kill Death.

And now, I know the secret too.

But, that is another story.

For now, this is, truly. . . .

THE END

Author's Note:

All righty, so, the elements to me are:

Honesty
Loyalty
Kindness
Generosity
Joy (Laughter)
Friendship (Magic)
And Forgiveness.

And now this story is over. I thank all of your for reading. And ask that you look at my other books.

Yes, there will be a sequel. But I probably won't write it for another 6 months or so.

Farewell, readers.

Comments ( 1 )

AWWW it's over. :fluttercry:
YAYYY!!!! Sequel in the future!! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment