• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 980 Views, 41 Comments

Acquisitions of an Aspiring Queen - Juntao112



How will an aspiring queen negotiate for a large batch of potent royal jelly from other hives?

  • ...
2
 41
 980

Epilogue: The Great and Glorious Ascension of Adjutant

Down in the dungeons below the Castle of the Two Sisters sat a white marble dais. The original ceremonial role of the platform was unknown, but it had been appropriated for the cocoon of a changeling who had been immersed in a sea of royal jelly. Over the course of two months, the nutrient rich environment would catalyze the transformation of an ordinary adult changeling into a queen.

The cocoon slowly cracked open, and a thin trickle of liquid spilled out. A substantial section of the cocoon gave way next, flooding the chamber. The jelly oozed along the floor and threatened to envelop the hooves of a watching pegasus, who simply flapped his wings and hovered in the air as it continued on its way.

A changeling, almost as tall as Princess Luna, stepped out of the cocoon. She flicked her wet mane out of her eyes regally as she surveyed her surroundings. Her gossamer wings glistened as she unfolded them. She extended a long foreleg out and stepped off of the dais. The hoof slipped on the wet stonework and sent her crashing into the floor.

Thunderball glided over to her side and smirked. "Not used to the bigger body?"

Adjutant narrowed her eyes and spat a mouthful of jelly at him, hitting Thundeball squarely in the face.

Comments ( 11 )

Oh they are already with the kinky foreplaying xD

5631607:rainbowderp: I did not even consider that until I read your comment. Great, my mind just went into the gutter...time to fish it out.:ajbemused:

5631972 sorry, i can only answer with the three following words:
MWA
HA
HA
:pinkiehappy:

5631979 Eh, no worries. I found it amusing. (fishes out dignity) So that's where it went!:pinkiehappy:

5632000 oh you have one of thoses! I heard about them in the legends

5599079 Grammar error on last chapter title?

Comment posted by Petro Beherha deleted Apr 8th, 2015
PPS

Is this complete? It says incomplete, but the last posted chapter is an epilogue.

6493033

It should be listed as complete, my mistake.

Login or register to comment