• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 848 Views, 8 Comments

Philomena's Fun - 420swagmoney



Philomena causes a bit of panic in Ponyville.

  • ...
 8
 848

Procedures

"Scalpel." A white rabbit passed the pegasus a small knife. Fluttershy had a fierce look of determination on her face. "What was she trying now?", Philomena wondered. "Surgical tape." The same rabbit passed Fluttershy a roll of duct tape. "Feathers." The rabbit gave Fluttershy a basket of feathers. "Where did she even get those?", pondered the phoenix. The question was answered quickly, as Philomena looked around and saw her own feathers strewn about the cottage.

Looking at herself, Philomena noticed what the pegasus had done. She had duct taped about 26 feathers to the poor phoenix. "What did she even need the scalpel for?" It was true. Not once had Fluttershy used the scalpel. And besides, since when were pegasi surgeons? "Oh Philomena, I thought it would be easy to nurse you back to health. But I've tried everything I know, and look at you." Fluttershy picked up the phoenix. "You're worse than ever." Gee, thanks. What a nice compliment.

There was a knock on the door. Fluttershy slid over to the door. But before she could open it, the purple unicorn from before burst in, startling the poor pegasus. "Hi, Fluttershy! I just wanted to drop by and say thank you so very much for making such a good impression on the princess today-" The unicorn finally caught a glimpse of Philomena. "What is Celestia's pet doing here?"

"I couldn't leave the poor thing there. She needed my help."

"Oh no. Nononononono. This. Is bad."

"But how could i just walk away and not do anything?"

"But she doesn't belong to you!"

"I had to do something!"

"Without telling anypony? Without asking permission?"

"But-" Philomena let out a wheeze.

"I know you had good intentions. But you have got to return the princess's pet!"

"But-" Philomena figured it was time to intervene. She inhaled deeply and made her eyes buggy.

Fluttershy sighed. "You're right. Okay, let's-" Philomena coughed again.

Fluttershy and the unicorn put Philomena in a basket and began to walk out the door, but when they opened it, two guards were standing outside. The unicorn pretty much had a heart attack.


Sorry, everypony, for such a large gap in between chapters. As you probably can guess, finals are rolling around and I've been very busy. I was lucky to find time to get this chapter out. It might be a little while till the next chapter, sorry to keep you guys waiting!

Comments ( 1 )

I finally found a fitting picture for the description, by the way.

Login or register to comment