• Published 29th Apr 2012
  • 848 Views, 8 Comments

Philomena's Fun - 420swagmoney



Philomena causes a bit of panic in Ponyville.

  • ...
 8
 848

Too Easy

Soup. Soup. Sure, she was thirsty, but still! How would soup help with something that was (supposedly) this bad?! Philomena just looked in confusion as the pegasus brought the bowl closer. "There's nothing like homemade soup to cure what ails you!" Hah, as if. Soup would never work. In fact, Philomena was so offended by this act of incompetence that she refused to drink it. Even if she was thirsty, she wasn't giving in. Not now.

Fluttershy faked a sip of the soup. "Mmm, it's delicious! Good and good for you!" Philomena wasn't having any of it. How stupid did Fluttershy think she was? "Come on now! You're not gonna get better if you don't grow up, already!" Philomena couldn't believe what she just heard. "If you don't grow up, already." Yeah, no. Now, no matter what, Philomena would NEVER, EVER drink that soup.

NEVER.

Fluttershy let out a small grin. "Here comes the choo-choo train! Chugga chugga chugga chugga woo woo!" Suddenly, Fluttershy believed that Philomena was two!? This pegasus was just...to put it bluntly, dumb. How dare she?! Treating the great and majestic Philomena like she was a toddler?! Philomena was so blinded in rage that she didn't even notice her head falling into the bowl.

Splash.

"Oh, my. Wait right here, I know something that will help." The pegasus rushed off, leaving Philomena with her thoughts. The phoenix was furious. Her stomach growled. That heap of seeds she ate earlier wasn't sitting very well. Fluttershy came back with a small green hummingbird. "Say hello to Hummingway. Hummingway here was sick once, too! But I took care of him and he got better in no time!" The hummingbird flew by Philomena. It seemed friendly, and the two became quick friends.

The hummingbird flew back to Fluttershy. "AH-AH-AH-AH-AAAH!", she sang. The hummingbird sang in reply. Philomena's stomach couldn't take those seeds anymore. "Your turn, Philomena!" As the pegasus flew down, Philomena threw up all over Fluttershy's face. "Um, good try?"

Fluttershy took Philomena into the bathroom. "I know what'll clear up that tickle in your throat. A humidifier!" As she said this, she went to a collection of pipes by the far wall and turned a knob. Suddenly, the room became much more humid. This seemed to intensify Philomena's dry throat. She coughed. Fluttershy let a look of panic take shape. "Don't worry, I know lots of other ways to take care of animals!"

Philomena sat in the now darkened foyer of the cottage. Candles lay everywhere. "Aromatherapy?" All those scents overwhelmed Philomena. She sneezed, and all the candles went out. "Warm bath?" She sat Philomena in a small bathtub. The water soaked into Philomena's feathers. "Ointment?" Philomena guessed that the ointment contained zinc, as it caused an allergic reaction. Fluttershy's panicked expression intensified. Philomena chuckled. This pony worried too much.


Okay, first off. I did not mean to soil anypony's view of Fluttershy. This is written based on Philomena and what goes on in her head. Second. I changed a few minor details in this story. If you were to compare this to Episode 22, you would find some inconsistencies. If I wrote the exact same story, it wouldn't be too interesting, now would it?