• Published 14th Oct 2015
  • 574 Views, 20 Comments

Snipits of Ship-its - DarkDarsi



Because of my inability to write more than 300 words of consistent and/or enjoyable story, have 300 or so words of everyones favourite ships. No, I don't mean the popular ones, I mean each individuals favorite ship'll be here.

  • ...
 20
 574

Tuna (Twilight x Luna)

It was wonderful.

It really was.

The music, the decoration, the catering, all of it.

But something was missing.

Something had been for years now.

Or was it decades...

"And as always, Ponies and Gentlecretures alike, hail Harmony, we never need war again"

Celestia closes her speech up, the sound of applause fills the hall as the combined races cheered and mingled.
A peace I wish she could be here to enjoy.
She deserved to.
She caused it.
Yet she was missing...

"Celestia... If you don't mind... I'd like to go... to go visit..." I struggle to commit to my words... the thoughts of her filled my mind.

"Oh course. I will cover for you in your absence. Take a few flowers for me too, you know which ones"

I do. And we both ensured that they stayed in bloom all year round. Mother Natuer wasn't happy with that but she can shove it.
I walk through the castle gardens and pick up the flowers before taking flight, head out, over the city, down to the valley where Ponyville once stood, now nothing but a lonely shell of crystal, formed like a castle.

And inside.

I pause. It's not a wanted hesitation, or one born from thought or doubt. I always hesitate. I never want the reminder.
She...
She was gone...

I finally open the door, the entire place was hollow, a vast empty room.
Empty but for 6 stone grave markers...

I place two flowers down on the first, Three balloons carved in it, all gilded in pink, Coreopsis and a Sweet William, Constant Cheer and Alway Smiling.

To the Second, Three Apples gilded Orange, I lay a Ground Laurel and an Honesty, for perseverance and... well...

I move to the Sixth, to what looks like a thunderbolt and cloud, but to those that know better, they still see the prismatic values in head of the blue. Placing down a lock of Statice Sinuata and a Larch pod, for Loyalty and Boldness.

The Fifth is decorated with a band of jewels, it seems Spike must have been by recently too. Joining his gift, Honeysuckle and Gloryflower, Generous and Beautiful.

The Forth. This is Celestia greatest loss. I gently place a Lesse... She's asked me just to call them Celandine's... no lesser... the joys she was to bring Celestia... if they had had time. And from myself, simple Bluebell, for her kindness.

I finally find myself in front of hers. The Large Star coloured Purple, whilst the outer five matched each of her friends colours.
I can feel the tears welling as I put down a Cinquefoil, an expression of Celestia's maternal feeling towards her, and an Arcadia, For the Magic of Friendship she used. And as I rest mine, a Gilly Flower, that her beauty will forever last in my mind, I feel them roll down my face.

"I... I miss you, my light. My Sweet sweet Sparkle"

Tears hit stone, but I put on a smile for her.

"There all still here, all living, all in peace... The peace you brought, It's lasting"

I hop up,

"A peace I must be a part of. I will ensure it never passes. You work will remain. Forever"

As I leave I fell a wave of emotion flow over me, as it always does, as she always sends...

"I'm glad, in a way, that we never married, Our love is here, though death has done us part. Goodnight, Twilight Sparkle, Until another day"

Author's Note:

Yeah, no You tube remarks here, I spent too long researching flowers to feel any fun in this chapter.

What's that, it was a sad chapter?
Meh, I still feel fun.
Sad fun.

Comments ( 5 )

Time to bring in my OTP and some other ships that could need the attention!

Scootaloo x Applebloom (OTP!)

Scootaloo x Zipporwhill (Honestly, I don't even know if this ship exists. Despite that it would make so much sense. :raritydespair:)

Scootaloo x Chirpy Hooves (Dito. Although a bit less sense, cause Chirpy lives in Rainbow Falls and Scootaloo doesn't even know her.)

6719640 Don't know her, yet :raritywink:

6720781

Who? Zipporwhill or Chirpy?

6721270
WHO DEARS STIR THE 3 YEAR OLD HONEY POT!
Oh, it's you, I suppose I might be able to drag myself out of chronic not writting to get a few chapters done...
Your old suggestions still stand or do you have new preferences?

9331865

The stirring has worked, HUZZAH!

Your old suggestions still stand or do you have new preferences?

Peach Fuzz x Train Tracks (PeachTrain) :heart:


But the old ones still stand, too. :raritywink:

Login or register to comment