• Published 14th Oct 2015
  • 574 Views, 20 Comments

Snipits of Ship-its - DarkDarsi



Because of my inability to write more than 300 words of consistent and/or enjoyable story, have 300 or so words of everyones favourite ships. No, I don't mean the popular ones, I mean each individuals favorite ship'll be here.

  • ...
 20
 574

With Strength to break a Diamond (Diamond Tiara x Lilly Longsocks [uncomrifmedfanoname])

"So. It's said you've gone nice?" The pink filly says approaching the recently reformed bully as she walked home, quickly losing the smile that was on here face upon hearing the seriousness in the voice. "And yet you still gave away my secret"

Still quick to defend herself despite the change in heart, she replies "But no-one minds, and I did it in a positive light, now no-one can use it like I did. I'm sorry for all that too. I should have know better sooner"

"Yeah you should have" Lily stops in front of Diamond "But now I want to know something now, just one thing, you owe me that"

Curious Tiara tilts her head but responds positively anyway "Of course, if it's just one thing I'm sure it'll all be fine"

"Fillyfooler, yes or no?"

Diamond takes a step back in shock, the bluntness of the question taking her off guard, unable to answer she just ahhs and tries to think.

After a few moments Lilly rolls her eyes before saying, "Look, you know what, I'll give you time to think, tell me tomorrow at school"

She steps in close, whispering in DT's ear,

"If it helps, I'm a yes"

Before turning and walking away.

Author's Note:

Which ship do you want to see?
For more interesting Shipin's published every so often, be sure to subscribe to Snippets of Ship-its.