• Published 26th Oct 2014
  • 2,217 Views, 31 Comments

CHEESEY PINK LOVE - Little Vic Greener



After Rainbows Birthiversary Cheese walks off into the sunset but Pinkie doesn't want to see him leave so she chases after him.

  • ...
5
 31
 2,217

Two Years Later

Cheese had been waiting at the hospital with the other ponys for about six hours and he was loosing his mind just thinking about Pinkie and how much pain she must be in.

"Don't worry sugar cube Pinkie and the baby are gonna be fine."

AppleJack said trying to comfort Cheese but just then Cheese started freaking out.

"NO DON'T SAY THAT YOU'LL JINX IT!."

"Cheese just calm down believe use everything's going to be okay."

Twilight said to him. Just at that moment the doctor came out he was about to talk but was cut off when Cheese grabbed him in panic.

"HOW IS SHE IS SHE OKAY IS THE BABY OKAY TELL ME!.

"Calm down Mr Sandwich Pinkie and the baby are absolutely fine you can come and see them now."

As Cheese opened the door he saw Pinkie in the hospital bed half asleep holding a pink filly with brown hair & pink highlights.

"Wow our own filly this seems almost unreally, so..........what are we gonna call her Cheese."

"Hhhhmmmmm how about...........Nutella."

Pinkie looked at Cheese thinking about the name he had just presented.

"Nutella huh........Nutella Sandwich.............I like it. Okay Nutell........Nutella......it.........is."

And with that Pinkie fell asleep.

"Well Nutella welcome to the Sandwich family."

Cheese said rubbing his new daughters mane.

Comments ( 23 )

I kinda like the name "Nutella."

I don't think this needs the AU tag, actually. Almost all the other CheesePie fics don't have it. The main exceptions are The Rock Farmer's Daughter (clearly AU) and my own Looking Glass World of Cheese and Pie (which is Equestria Girls.)

If you haven't already, come join the CheesePie group and introduce yourself!

You should probably go through this and edit--four/fore, and when a time lapse happens, don't have a big FOUR YEARS LATER--just put a line break, and if neccessary, "it had been four years since. . . " in the text.

This is just... It's on another level. I... I can't review that. Author, you bested me.

Good story! Some mistakes, but good! :pinkiehappy::heart::pinkiesmile::raritystarry::twilightsmile:

5188158 I'm fixing the mistakes right now I'm happy you enjoyed it. (Cheese Pie is best ship)

5188244 Cheesepie! Cheesepie ! Best!!!:pinkiehappy::heart:

5188259 Oh that reminds me I'm currently writing a sequel. :pinkiehappy:

5188281 Yes!!!!:pinkiehappy::heart::pinkiegasp::rainbowkiss:

Hey, can you read my story and tell me what you think? :pinkiesmile:

Short and sweet. A few grammar errors here and there but nothing a little cleaning can't fix! I'm crossing my hooves for more! Please, please, please, please...

I tried Nuttella once, and I got sick, and they had to send me home :pinkiesick: But this is cute :pinkiehappy::heart:

This was the most adorable thing I ever read.:pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile:

5189555 well i'm dyslexic so that's the reason for my word crimes & yes there will be a sequel :pinkiehappy:

5188130 I can't tell if that's an insult or a compliment :applejackunsure:

5192623 ... I'm not sure either.:facehoof:

5189739
Ugh that had to suck now thats something to stay clear from dont want a repeat of that incident. As for the story author welcome to the world that is cheespie.

5195938 Yeah, I've learned my lesson :pinkiesick: And Thank You! :twilightsmile:

5198903
Yup we don't know until we try it like i personally cant stand plain regular scrambled eggs i have to have something mixed in there like ham or something. just some food is gross as hell. You're welcome.:scootangel:,

Comment posted by Little Vic Greener deleted Nov 17th, 2014

ErROre Eoroe You broje Pinkei!3pies braon. It isn't workin

But in all seriosuness... Maybe you did break my brain... THIS IS SO FREAKIN PERFECT THAT I WANT TO DIE... If that makes any sense...

5515272 Yeah I think I get what ya saying also I'm currently writing a sequel.

5539358 OMG! YAAAAAAYYYY:yay: Thanks for telling me! I will most definitely read it when it is ready!! :pinkiehappy:

5541326 Bit of a heads up thoe it's not coming out for a long time.

5543467 I'll wait as long as it takes :D

Login or register to comment