• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 702 Views, 10 Comments

Altogether now! - EvilMattStories



Matt/evil matt is having a great family now, hes having a good family (check the long desc.to see)

  • ...
18
 10
 702

Alternate ending

Matt and the main 6 +spike are happy again! we were telling jokes and making smores and telling scary and funny stories.
we had a extremly great time, we sang songs that i know and the CMC came to twilights house and said "Can we party with yall?" the 3 said at the same time and twilight said "what do you think matt?" and i said "Sure! its for everyone!" and the CMC joined in with their smiles and i danced with happyness i said "So applebloom , scootaloo, and sweetiebell why dont we have smores!" the CMC said "YAAAY! SMORES!" I covered my ears a bit beause they were to loud and we ate smores more.
We partied more and after we were tired we gone to sleep.




The Alternate End

Comments ( 9 )

Pure poetry.

Everything about this story is perfect. Matthew, as a character, is truly masterful. He displays a full range of emotions and everywhere he says keeps the readers on their toes.
Everything is well explained, from Fluttershy's pregnancy, to, well, EVERYTHING.
That being said, I WANT MOAR :pinkiecrazy:

Aww, thanks guys! im deciding weather or not making another story!

Dis er da bess/
:pinkiesick:

You know what? Im making another story! but this might take some time..:scootangel:

The next story im making is sad, a little funny too, so be prepared to realease tears (maybe) and maybe laugh a little

All good things must come to an end.

Login or register to comment