• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 702 Views, 10 Comments

Altogether now! - EvilMattStories



Matt/evil matt is having a great family now, hes having a good family (check the long desc.to see)

  • ...
18
 10
 702

Part 2- The Therapist

Matt Decided to go to the therapist because he was having too many S..E..X dreams he walked to the therapist and told the therapist what happened before the S..E..X dreams started the therapist said "When you saw fluttershy having a baby, that got stuck on your mind and somehow your mind generated S..E..X dreams" Matt was surprised and the main six +spike was looking at him blushing and weirdly. Then things start going weird, Pinkie pie was starting going "cupcakes" on everyone, twilight started talking about Freindship help something like that, Fluttershy is wanting animals and she is angry and forcing the animals to love her, rarity is complaining or sad because she thinks her dresses arent good, but i told her it was good, annd
rainbow dash...how could i explain this....Fear, applejack is...tired..she like...like...explains what i havnt told her...i cant explain..
they were in a group acting this way. Matt came over there and told them "what has happened to you all?"
They responded "everyone knows our true colors now..." Matt said "Not mine" They responded again "SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!" Matt said "ok...if you say so..you shouldnt have made this choice." Matts eyes turn red and started to look like a shadow and his teeth were sharp and the "slenderman" tenticals grew from his back and you know what he has become?..his true color is Evil matt. Evil matt grinned as he saw them like crazy and stuff. Evil matt said in G-major "BOO!!!" the main 6 and spike ran as fast as they can and screamed "WE ARE DOOMED!" Evil matt teleported in front of them "Yes...Yes..YOu..ArE!" They ran past him and screamed more and Evil matt said "I CAN FEED FEAR" the main 6 and spike stopped running and they were normal. They Said "Oh My Gosh..what has happened to you?" Evil Matt said "I REAVEALED MY TRUE COLOR AS YOU WANTED...SO...DI-" as before he could finish the sentence he turned normal.Matt said " Now..you know my true colors..." matts head was down and was tearing up blood.
He put his hands in his pockets and walked and walked and walked till he was tired and in ponyville town, The main 6 + spike followed him. Matt said "We Need to fix this..another therapist oppointment..to see your true colors and how you got them.."
But matt was hungry and told them where we want to eat, Pinkie Pie said "Oh i know! What about my place! Sugarcube corner!"
Matt Looked at pinkie pie in delight "That sounds Wonderful! i Looove candy!" But, theres a feeling in matt that was never felt before...nervous he kept thinking of the word "Cupcake" it reminded him of the story "Cupcakes"
it was worrying him..what if pinkie pie is in her cupcake state and she was lying? Matt was now afraid of cupcakes because it might have poison in them that makes him go to sleep and gets tortured by pinkie pie but if pinkie pie knows my colors, will she not do it to me? but the others?