• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 702 Views, 10 Comments

Altogether now! - EvilMattStories



Matt/evil matt is having a great family now, hes having a good family (check the long desc.to see)

  • ...
18
 10
 702

Part 4-The cure of replacing

So i and the therapist talked about my demon and what my demon does and therapist figured out what to do "Hey! why dont you see a scientist?" i said "ok! good idea!" so me and my main 6 +spike ran to the scientist and told the scientist what was happening and the scientist said "Why dont we REPLACE your demon of yours with a funny side of you?" i said "OK!" i went to the tube and he cloned me and put my clone a few modifications that i will be funny. The transaction started. after it finished, it was a success! i walked out of the tube wiggling and i was normal! my funny side was inside of me! and i said "Thanks scientist!" the scientist said "Call me doctor max!" i said "Thank you doctor max!" Doctor max said "Your welcome" as i left he happily waved at me, i waved back. we all went to twilights house partying and i got funny and said "Knock knock!" they said "whos there?" i said "adore!" they said "adore who?" i said "Adore stands between us open up!" everyone and me laughed.
Me and my main 6 +spike friends lived happily ever after!


THE END