• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 702 Views, 10 Comments

Altogether now! - EvilMattStories



Matt/evil matt is having a great family now, hes having a good family (check the long desc.to see)

  • ...
18
 10
 702

Part 3- The Oppointment

Matt and the Main 6 + spike went to sugarcube corner, it was night, we had enough time to eat but there was a sign saying
"Closed for the night" But pinkie pie has the key to open the door. She unlocked the door and we came inside, it was dark but pinkie pie turned on the lights, hoping ms and mr cake wouldnt wake up. So we ate...oh no..C-C-Cupcakes! Once the main 5 (pinkie pie didnt eat cupcakes) + spike ate the cupcakes they fell down Unconscious. It was actully happening, Pinkie pie was actully in her CUPCAKE state! but i refused to eat it as i watched everyone collapse (except for pinkie) She looked crazy/Insane
Matt said "Please dont do this to me, or i will reaveal my FRIKEN true colors!" Pinkimena diane pie said "Oh no..i wont do this to you i promise!!!" But matt said "Unless you retrieve my freinds i will HAVE TO kill you." Pinkimena diane pie said "Please dont!"
Matt said "Its ok BUT retrieve these freinds or else..you know..i already told you KILLING YOU' Pinkimena said "YES SIR!" Matt said "Make sure you DoNt Lie Or ElSe" matts voice started getting eviler as he talked and pinkimena started to get worried "Matt...Im sorry..." Pinkimena kissed matt on the lips as matts eyes were wide and his voice turned normal "Thanks for calming me down" Pinkimena said "Your welcome~" she said in a delightful voice But matt said "are you getting H..O..R..N...Y.? cause let me know cause...urrghh i can...fix...that..." matt started to get alot more..(you know) they were in bed together and...*7 hours later* Matt says "That...was...pleasurable" Pinkimena said the same Me (matt) and pinkimena fell in love but you know what happened? the main 5 +spike (except for pinkie) woke up and i sensed it "they woke up" pinkimena looked at me pleasure "ok thanks for telling me~" we got up from the bed and walked to the living room (inside sugarube corner) and pinkimena said "YOU KNOW WHAT WE DID? WE "DID IT"! " i blushed as she said that and the main "5" +spike looked at us surprised and you know what i did? i thinked about something W-W-What? we..did it? im going to make pinkie pie pregnet same as fluttershy?! and i (matt) said "woa..ok.i didnt notice that i did it to you" pinkimena said "what? remeber last night?"
i said "no i was too....pleasure feeling to know" but you know what? OUR OPPOINTMENT!
me and the main 6 +spike ran to the therapist and the therapist said "Your late" i said "Im very sorry we were eating-" the therapist interuppted me as he changed the topic "so..whats the problem?" i said "we...we..have our true colors..but mine...is not....its a demon.. am i crazy?" therapist said "Yes..but the demon part..isnt my job, im looking for problem of dreams of whats wrong with your body and stuff...but not demons im not a priest or something-" my evil side interuppted him as i said in g-major
"WOULD YOU GET ME SOME HELP WITH THIS SIDE!??!?!?!?" i yelled the therapist said "GAHH! GO AWAY DEMON! GO AWAY!" i turned normal "see? thats my true color!"