• Published 4th Oct 2014
  • 2,219 Views, 16 Comments

The Taking of Tartarus - Rakoon1



When the Lord of Chaos conquer Tartarus, he use every villain in there to get revenge from the ponies who ruined his plans and also to spread his darkness. Will our heroes win this new battle agains the most evil being that exist?

  • ...
3
 16
 2,219

PreviousChapters
Epilogue - Heartbeat's Special Gift

Finally, the day came on Star Knight’s first anniversary and it could see that the whole Light Kingdom celebrated the birth of the young prince. The light ponies celebrated throughout the kingdom and ponies from other places came to join the celebration.

In the castle, the main party was being celebrated, where family and friends were, including Celestia, Luna and Ingrid. There was a lot of laughter, where everypony were delighting themselves with great snacks. Who were having more fun were the foals. Star was playing with Jonagold, his best friend and son of Cherry Blossom and Big Mac, and Gleaming Shield and all his other little cousins. The Cake twins were also present and Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo were making them company, playing with them. In addition, the entertainment numbers of Purple Smoke and Mirror Coat were a big hit among the foals.

Finally came the time to sing the happy birthday song to Star, where a large cake was presented, decorated with huge firecracker candles and a large candle with the number one on the top.

After this wonderful moment and everypony eating some cake, it was time for the presents. Essentially, Star was enjoying more tearing the wrapping paper than receiving the gifts.

It was then that the time for the final gift, one that some were waiting for: Heartbeat’s gift. She conjured the big package she received on the day the Snow Queen attacked and then said:

"Your attention, please. It's time for Prince Star Knight opening my gift."

"Finally!" Purple Smoke exclaimed. "I thought the moment wouldn’t come."

That caused someponies to laught among the guests. Ignoring that comment of his brother, Heartbeat continued:

"I thought a lot in what I could give him until I remembered one thing. Something I created from something I created intentionally when my star seed fell in the Arctic and created the Oasis of the Heart. Starry, this is for you."

And, using her magic, she opened the box and from there emerged a tall mirror decorated with a frame immensely beautiful and with the mirror surface with a brilliant and slight reddish tone.

"A mirror?" Purple Smoke asked. "We have waited all this time for a mirror?! Who are you? Mirror Coat?"

That made Purple Smoke receive a harsh look from Mirror Coat and he hastened to tell him:

"Sorry."

"I know that this mirror doesn't look special, but believe me that’s not true" Heartbeat said. "Starry. Come see your present."

Star, with his baby steps, approached the mirror of Heartbeat and contemplated his reflection. Then, suddenly, her reflection was replaced by Twilight, to the great astonishment of everypony (mainly Twilight). Seeing Twilight, Star thought it was his mother and said:

"Mommy!"

And then he embraced the mirrored surface. That made the guests release multiple "Ohs". After Star finished the hug, he saw Twilight’s reflection being replaced by Blue Sword’s.

"Heartbeat, what kind of mirror is this?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, why are our reflexes appearing?" Blue asked.

"Well, the answer is quite simple" she replied. "This mirror was created from special crystals that grow beneath the Oasis of the Heart. These crystals are rather special and unique, because they reflect the best friendships. For Star, the two of you, right now, are his best friends."

"Wait, you mean that this mirror reflects our reflection as our best friend?" Blue asked. "Let me try."

After Star have clear, Blue placed himself in front of the mirror and then his reflection became Shining.

"Hey, what do you know?" Blue said. "It works! Shining, check this out!"

Shining approached and placed next to Blue. He looked at his reflection that became his best friend: Blue.

"Wow, this is disconcerting" Shining commented.

While more ponies wanted to try the mirror, Purple Smoke, using his smoke form, placed himself in front of the mirror and returned to his pony form, saying:

"All right, now it's my turn. I waited too long to know what Heartbeat would give to Prince Star Knight. I deserve this."

He turned to the mirror and waited for his reflection. It was then that it changed and became ... Melody.

"What?!" he exclaimed. "This can't be right. Heartbeat, your mirror is faulty."

"What?" she asked.

"Your mirror should show my best friend, but he just showed me Melody" Purple Smoke said.

"That's because she is your best friend" Heartbeat replied.

"No, that can't be" he said. "We argued a lot."

"Maybe that's why you are best friends" Heartbeat replied.

Purple Smoke tried to answer that, but Melody appeared and said to him:

"Come on, let's go get something to eat before you do or say something you may regret it"

After he resigned, Heartbeat turned to the guests and said to them:

"Who wants to be next?"

And everypony have raised the hoof excitedly, while, one by one, all were experiencing the mirror.

--------------------------------------

In the Lord of Chaos’ throne room, he was sitting on his throne, observing the happy moment in Star's birthday party. Seeing all that happening made him feel immensely sick.

"That’s right, laugh and celebrate how much you can, my dears" he said. "I can assure you that these days of happiness and peace will end. It may takes me years, but I will be able to destroy everything that you love!

And he gave a huge laugh, while thunders were heard outside his castle.

The End

Author's Note:

And with this chapter, we end this story that took me more than a year to finish. I hope you had enjoyed. Don't Forget to vote in your favorite villain in http://www.poll-maker.com/poll478564x00574f07-19

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

Okay so this chapter and the last were really good and to be honest, I didn't see Heartbeat giving her light to Twilight. You really did good with the story on using vilions from books and movies and tv shows, so that is all I have to say. Hope to be here when it has a sequel and hope it comes soon.:pinkiehappy: (if there is one I Hope:twilightblush:)

Login or register to comment