• Published 29th Sep 2014
  • 2,740 Views, 23 Comments

Your Lot in Life or Spike's Monster Mash - Regvarde

  • ...
11
 23
 2,740
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

So, Pinkie is the only one that knows that Spike hates ponies knowing it is his birthday because the populace fears/hates him. He REALLY needs to talk to Twilight about this. Then she can finally understand why Spike never goes out anymore.

Well, that was something. At least Spike's friends still have his back.

And that’s when the screaming started.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!”
“NO! PLEASE! I’M TO BROKE TO DIE!”
“MY LEG!”
“MY BABIES! WHERE ARE MY BABIES?!”
“YOU DON’T HAVE BABIES! YOU’RE A VIRGIN!”
“I KNOW! I’M JUST REALLY UPSET THAT I HAVEN’T WORKED THAT OUT YET!”
“HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIVES! HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIVES!”
“MY OTHER LEG!”
“CALL A FIREMAN! WE NEED A FIREMAN!”
“DAMNIT, I’M A DOCTOR, NOT A FIREMAN!”
“STOP STEPPING ON MY LEGS!”

This was too funny. I'm in tears! :rainbowlaugh:

I think I can see where you're going with this, and perhaps on a side note, it gives me an idea of a story where Spike disappears every year around his birthday, (I'm kinda going between just for the day, a week, or gradually growing times) saying that he's going to celebrate his birthday with Celestia, but when Celestia herself sends Twilight a letter saying that she finally has some free time and wants to help with Spike's birthday party... you see where I'm going with this...

For fucks sake, ponies freak out to easiy! mention a birthday and they act like godzilla was attacking

So, when are we going to get another chapter?:twilightsheepish:

That was a little tactless of Pinkie to do that. I understand that she wants her good dragon buddy to be merry on a day like his birthday, but seriously, there is a time and place, not to mention a proper way to do it. She should know that Spike's still sad about how he reacted in his first birthday in Ponyville, and considering she knows every single pony in Ponyville, she should know that there are a lot of people that haven't forgiven Spike, despite the fact that it was going on ten years in the past.

Pink's gotta show this to Twilight. Even it it means interrupting a intense love-making session with her wife Trixie, because this is truly a serious case. And it if isn't at least discussed, it's gonna go downhill really quickly. Spike needs his family at a time he needs to have support, and right now, it just looks like Pinkie is his only support. Twilight, put away the maritial goods and go truly help out your surrogate son.

Please tell me when the next chapter is coming out!:raritycry:
This has a great premise.:raritystarry:

SUDDENLY THE ENTIRE TOWN HAD PTSD INDUCED VIETNAM FLASHBACKS

Any idea when another chapter of this is coming out? Are any more coming out?

7603616
how about in when kingdom hearts 3 comes out, both have been very elusive to us all

Well… spotted the "my cabbages" guy

Is this story dead or undead?

Login or register to comment