• Published 20th Dec 2014
  • 1,434 Views, 4 Comments

Alien Vs. Pony - HonestAJ4President



A xenomorph goes up against Sombra.

  • ...
7
 4
 1,434

Under the Ice, the Xenomorph Will Play

"Mwahahaha! This time those crystal ponies will be mine! Free labor, a free army and the fear, oh the fear! It will be exquisite!" laughed and monologued Sombra, staring over his crystal throne room under the ice. Said throne room was overlooking the barracks of his 'shadow ponies', his workers he pretended were made of his shadow magic. In reality, they were ponies that got lost in the tundra that he kidnapped and painted black. At the far end of the room was a strange black creature made of carapace armor. It had a smooth head with a grey-ish dome head. Its body was thin and its teeth shone like silver.

Suddenly, the snow above blocked the sun and cracking was heard. The cracking became a shattering and a screech echoed around the base. "What was that?! Minions, find whatever it is and kill it!"

His cry of order was met by "Yes my lord, his evilness incarnate in the world of EquestIRAA- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF! Mommy?" The cloud passed and when Sombra looked over his balcony, a seen of gore met his eye. The creature in the ice was gone, and all his minions were dead.

Sombra growled "If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. First I must get my battle armor. Butler! Get my armor!"

"Yes sir?" Sombra looked to the doorway, where his butler was walking to complete his task. However, a thin black tail with a barbed tip was wrapping around his neck. In a swift and fluid motion, the tail decapitated Sombra's favorite butler.

"PUNCHING BAG! NO!" Sombra cried as he rushed from his icy throne to the body of his headless, and favorite, butler. "I'm going to kill whatever did this!" He looked down the long hallway and saw the same tail, now covered in blood, wrapping around the corner.

Sombra walked the halls of his base. Blood and bodies were everywhere. "The creature must of been here." Sombra thought aloud. He was dressed in battle armor, which he found splattered in blood and next to the corpse of the servant who was cleaning it. Occasionally, Sombra heard hissing, the idiotic bumbling of a surviving servant, and said servants screams of pain and fear. Even more rarely, he would find the servant in a pool of their own blood. At this rate, Sombra would be the last survivor. However, this is what he wanted. He wanted to face the creature that was striking more fear into his servants than he ever could. Sure, their brief time of fear was certainly filling and pleasurable, it was never substantial enough to satisfy his hunger for long. He knew he could take it on; all other casualties had just been stupid farmers, or low-lives but he was the Lord of Darkness and Fear. Besides, none of them had a butler to avenge.

Sombra finally reached the exit to his underground fortress. He heard hissing, and scanned the area for the creature. The hissing grew louder, and he could only assume that he was the sole survivor. "THIS IS FOR PUNCHING BAG!" he yelled, charging in the direction of the hissing. However, he charged right past the creature, which was on the celling, and into a wall. It would have been extremely funny, however, the creature crawled towards Sombra, who's horn was stuck in the wall. "TO TARTARUS with this horn!" he grunted and screamed as he used his hoof to break his horn. With extreme pain, he turned towards the creature, which was looking at him playfully and seemingly laughing, and raised his hooves. "Come on!" he grunted.

Their fist fight, full of slashing and dashing, lead them into the entrance hall. Sombra's armor was dented and broken in multiple places. His fore-legs were shredded by the creature's claws. Meanwhile, the creature's armor was pristine and clean, other than Sombra's shadow blood. In all honesty, Sombra was doomed and his struggling was only prolonging the inevitable. He was exhausted, but the creature just seemed to just be toying with him, savoring its prey trying to fight and if Sombra started to look like he was gaining the upper-hand, the creature would finish him right there.

Sombra was thrown against the door by the creature and tried opening it. He failed and began blubbering, "Please creature, I beg of you! Just kill me and be done with this game! I can't take it anymore! You are now my heir, you shall become the Emperor of Darkness and Fear. Just kill me!" The creature responded by throwing him against other wall and picking him up by the shoulders. It opened its jaw and revealed an inner jaw. It seemed to be savoring the fear it sapped from Sombra.

The colossal ice door was blasted open and Sombra, who was having his ass handed to him on a silv- ah screw it, platinum platter, and the creature, which was about to headbite the former, looked to the hole made by the explosion. In the hole walked a tall figure, which stood on two legs, and who's body was decorated by skulls. The creature let go of Sombra and moved toward the new alien in a seemingly threatening motion. The creature hissed and the new alien made a clicking sound. The aliens lunged at each other. This is my chance! I just have to slip away while they fight each other and hopefully I'll have a large enough headstart to get to anywhere but here. Alas, when their hands connected a slap that resounded throughout the hall. They turned toward each other and nodded before heading towards Sombra, who was crawling away towards the newly made exit. They easily outpaced him and each grabbed a leg of the former emperor of evil before dragging him away. "NO, NO, NNNOOOOOOOOOO! What are you doing with that icicle?! PLEASE, MERCY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

I don't know what the ultimate fate of Sombra was, I didn't stay around long enough to find out. Oh, by the way I am Punching Bag the former butler. You may be wondering what how I survived having my head cut off, and the answer is simple; I didn't. Somepony definitely was decapitated that day, but it wasn't me. It was Sombra's other butler, Kick in Nads. Sombra made it so all us 'Shadow Ponies' looked exactly the same, so it's pretty easy to see how he confused the two of us. Anyway, I should be going; there's been a clicking near my window recently and I can't figure out what's making it.

Comments ( 3 )

... wow, Sombra got smacked with the Idiot Ball hard.:rainbowlaugh:

Well I feel like the icicle might have gone up the pooper

Login or register to comment