• Published 19th Sep 2014
  • 9,796 Views, 703 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 1) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
56
 703
 9,796

S01E15 Feeling Pinkie Keen

Twilight glanced back down at the advancing hydra. "Ugh, he'll be up here in no time! Quick, one at a time, cross!"

Running up to the edge of the cliff, Spike stopped and hesitated. "Uh, do you know any spells for turning a hydra into a mouse?"

"No." Twilight shot him a look.

"How about a squirrel?"

"Nā€” Wait... I do!" Twilight stared the hydra down and grinned, firing up her horn.

Everypony watched, mouths hanging open, as Twilight did her magic.

A moment later, an irate, four-headed squirrel paused in its charge toward them. It looked down at itself ā€“ with three heads ā€“ while also staring at Twilight with widened eyes.

"There." Twilight turned to her friends. "No problem."

Pinkie gasped. "Oh my gosh! That was it!"

"Huh?" Twilight turned to look at her. "That was what?"

"That was the doozy! And what a doozy of a spell it was!" Pinkie hopped away, singing wordlessly to herself.

Everyone else just stared at her, watching her go.