• Published 19th Sep 2014
  • 9,795 Views, 703 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 1) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
56
 703
 9,795

S01E02 Friendship is Magic (Part 2)

"Seize her! Only she knows where the Princess is!"

Mayor Mare's command was in vain. The three royal guards in attendance were easily struck down by lightning bolts shooting out of Nightmare's mane.

"Now the night will last... Forever!" With one last maniacal laugh, she turned into a cloud of dark mist and shot out through the door.

"Come back here!" Rainbow Dash pursued for a short distance, but the cloud quickly raced away. "Nighttime? Forever?"

Below her, Twilight Sparkle rushed out through the door. She stopped just outside, staring in the direction Nightmare had gone. "Okay, girls. It's time!"

Rainbow nodded, flying down next to her along with the other four Elements of Harmony. "Ready!"

Twilight grinned. "Okay, brace yourselves! This is going to be a pretty long jump!"

In one huge flash, they all disappeared.

* * *

The answering flash deposited them all in the throne room of the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters. The ruined walls loomed above them, and Nightmare Moon stood directly ahead.

Nightmare's eyebrow rose. "You're kidding. You're kidding, right?"

As soon as the six of them together laid eyes on the stone elements behind Nightmare Moon, gems popped out of each stone. Every gem floated over to a pony and affixed itself as a necklace.

"No!" Nightmare screamed. "Not again!"

Beams of rainbow light burst out of the necklaces, swirling around Nightmare and blasting the evil from her. A moment later, all that remained was a shocked and very weakened Princess Luna.

On the horizon, the sun rose again, violating Nightmare's dark promises. A bright flash washed through the room, and Princess Celestia stood before them.

While the other five ponies bowed, Twilight ran up to her. "Princess! You're back!"

"And I have you to thank for it." Celestia smiled. "I knew you could do it." She looked over to her long-lost sister. "And I want to thank you for bringing my sister back to me as well."