• Published 19th Sep 2014
  • 9,782 Views, 703 Comments

My Little Pony: Friendship is Overpowered (Season 1) - ocalhoun



Join Twilight Sparkle and her friends as they easily defeat every challenge thrown at them with their awesome friendship powers.

  • ...
56
 703
 9,782

S01E13 Fall Weather Friends

Rainbow hovered up on her wings, pointing down to Applejack. "I challenge you to an Iron Pony Competition. A series of athletic contests to decide who's the best, once and for all."

"You know what, Rainbow, you're on." Applejack spat on her hoof and held it out. "But no wings allowed. 'S gotta be fair, after all."

Rainbow grinned. "Deal!" She bumped her hoof into Applejack's.

* * *

"And that ends our last event!" Spike hopped off of Twilight's back, still holding his twig microphone. "At eleven to nine, Applejack wins!"

"Well, wallop my withers." Applejack elbowed Rainbow. "Looks like I'm the iron pony after all."

Rainbow sulked, crossing her hooves in front of her chest. "Yeah, whatever. I'm still better at flying."

"Heh, I guess I can give you that." Applejack shook her head. "That ain't my department at all."

"So," Twilight said, walking up between them, "still friends?"

"Of course!" the two competitors said at once, bumping their hooves together.