• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 684 Views, 1 Comments

Pony kind - Dark Enigma



Different ponies have different ideas, ambitions, different ways to be. Everypony is different, and without those differences this world wouldn't exist. This is a compilation of insights of varying ponies, and what makes them who they are.

  • ...
 1
 684

Pink Among The Gray

I remember my first party. Life around the farm is always so brooding and gray--always gray. No color anywhere which made me wonder why I am pink. It's the only color that looks alive, but why did I have it? The rest of my family belonged to the farm--they shared it's color and stoic demeanor. I was different and it wasn't until a rainbow showed up that I knew why. I like making others smile. Ponies are too caught up on their worries. They slowly become gray, distant. When I threw that party for my family, I saw something spark in them, something different. They smiled; they were happy even if winter was coming and father didn't know if we had enough bits to make it through. That was his gray, but I showed him some Pink. I showed him that even though life is tough, we are a family and we will always be there for each other. And sometimes that's all anypony needs: somepony to be there and make them smile, splash some pink on their gray.

Picture source: http://godoffury.deviantart.com/art/Pinkie-pie-sisters-A-old-foto-446944884

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment