• Published 26th Aug 2014
  • 684 Views, 1 Comments

Pony kind - Dark Enigma



Different ponies have different ideas, ambitions, different ways to be. Everypony is different, and without those differences this world wouldn't exist. This is a compilation of insights of varying ponies, and what makes them who they are.

  • ...
 1
 684

Protector of the Night

I've been living a nightmare. Ever since I rebelled against my sister, thoughts of envy, regret, anger tormented me. Even now when my loving sister accepted me home with open hooves, those thoughts still torment me. Where do I turn? Who can relieve me of my nightmare? Celestia can't, she wasn't in my hooves. All she can say is all will be well. For all I know, she can ready the elements at anytime to banish me once more. No, Luna, you mustn't think such poisonous thoughts. I still love my sister, because after everything I put her through, she still accepts me. She even blames herself, even though it wasn't her fault. But the nightmare still pulls at me, it still haunts me. I just wish somepony can be my protector of the night. Is that too much to ask?

Picture source: http://perfectblue97.deviantart.com/art/Luna-s-Torment-386845565