• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 13,752 Views, 221 Comments

Raze's Journey - Roarin Thunder



A Saiyan is thrown into the world of Equestria. Watch as he grows in this new adventure.

  • ...
26
 221
 13,752

Season 3 Rebuilding

~A Week Has Passed~

“Sir! The efforts to see everypony home have been going very well so far!” Random Guard #354 said while saluting his commanding officer, Vladimir who seemed to be detracted from his usual mindset.

“Good… If that’s all you have to say, then leave, Tinsel.” Vladimir excused him while turning away only for a large crash to be heard.

He immediately turned back to Tinsel who had fallen over in surprise.

“What the hay just happened?!” Vladimir questioned as a large burst of wind passed by him.

The gust knocked him off his hooves as yet another blast of wind traveled by him once more making him reel backwards. A troop of guards came trudging behind the two forces, but they were already panting in exhaustion.

Vladimir recovered with a shake of his head and looked at his guards as they all hit the ground.

“I’ll ask one more time, what just happened?!” Vladimir asked the group as one of them looked over to him.

“Uh… Sir…” He huffed a bit as he tried to straighten up.

“It’s... Raze and Scorpan....” The guard trailed off before falling back over.

“Oh, great…” Vladimir trailed off.

~Several Bursts Ahead~

Raze moved his legs as fast as he could while jumping over buildings to avoid the gargoyle like creature that followed him. Scorpan smirked as he followed Raze being just as adept as the saiyan in front of him.

“Hey! Slow it down, Raze! We’re supposed to fight for once!” Scorpan exclaimed as Raze stopped atop another building.

“I told you to knock it off! You know that I’ve been trying to help the workers out around here!” Raze said with a bit of anger evident in his voice.

Scorpan grinned, “Well, think of it as taking a break!” His hands flashed and he fired several blasts toward Raze who deflected them all while firing up his own aura.

“Well, if that’s what I gotta do! Let’s take it below Canterlot!” Raze shouted back to the minotaur who agreed with a nod.

“Very well, Raze!” Scorpan replied with as he followed Raze into the air.

Raze looked to him and then turned away, flying to the forest below Canterlot. Scorpan landed at the other side with fresh excitement in his eyes.

But just before they could start, a loud alarm filled the air. Raze looked around to see an entire air unit descending toward them. Pegasi of all kinds with specialized flight suits surrounded them.

One in particular made himself known, “Raze! Scorpan! Stop immediately!”

“We hadn’t managed to do much in the first place.” Raze stated to him.

Vladimir turned to him with exasperation littered on his face, “I get that you both may have things to settle, but you have other things that you promised Celestia that you’d finish. Right, Raze?” Vladimir questioned the saiyan.

“W- Well… Yeah…” Raze stammered a bit as Scorpan dropped his own magic.

“And what of you, Scorpan?” Vladimir asked him.

Scorpan frowned, “I suppose that this isn’t the best of times. Next time then, Raze.” Scorpan disappeared in a flash of white light.

The pegasi around him hardly noticed the flash thanks to their goggles and went back over to Vladimir who dismissed them quickly.

Raze shook his head and flew off toward the castle to resume the rebuilding effort. Flying over the city itself revealed that the battle had tore up a few buildings, but most of the damage had been caused by himself.

Not that he was willing to admit to that. Though, there was one place that he’d smashed… One place that he could not escape the blame from.

As he looked at that very place…

“What are you doing here? Are you going to make the mess even worse?!” The familiar voice sounded angered as Raze’s forehead developed a large sweatdrop.

“Uhhh… I swore that I said sor-” Raze moved to the side as a large chunk of Oak wood flew past where he’d been a second ago.

Raze could see her clearly and boy was Octavia angry, “Sorry isn’t sufficient! This isn’t just a small incident that can be fixed so easily!”

Raze frowned, “Look, I’m sure that I know someone who can help get this all done.”

“And so do I. I just don’t want to bother her…” Octavia trailed off while Raze’s eyes widened.

“Did you mean, Celestia? Because that’s what I was about to suggest!” Raze landed onto the ground next to her as she sighed.

“Yes, Raze. Celestia is exactly the pony I don’t want to bother.” Octavia said while trotting off.

Raze followed her, “What’s wrong with asking for help? I’m sure she’d try to help out all her subjects.”

“It’s not just that easy, Raze. How are you doing anyway?” She said while hoping he wouldn’t continue to pursue that direction of the conversation.

Unluckily for her, that wasn’t happening.

“I’m doing fine, but you clearly aren’t. Anyway, I’m heading to the castle to actually help move materials around. You should come along and maybe we can ask her together, or something.” Raze finished while Octavia groaned.

Octavia knew that she wouldn’t be able to avoid it, thus she relented, “Alright… Not like it wouldn’t have happened eventually.”

“Great! Let’s go!” Raze landed on the ground outside the building as Octavia landed near him.

Together, they walked toward the castle of Canterlot while passersby ponies looked at Raze inquisitively.

~

Discord watched as the guard ponies moved decorations around the area. He normally wouldn’t bother watching them, but Celestia had other things to do and she let him have the duty of overseer.

‘I swear that I’ll never figure out why rulers need a castle. I made do with a hill…’ Discord felt his boredom grow faster by the second.

He snapped his fingers and a large pink elephant appeared in the middle of the long hall. The working guards turned their heads as it reared it’s own head preparing to charge for the wall currently in front of it.

Narrowing its eyes, it sounded a cry and charged relentlessly. All the ponies around braced for an impact that never came.

“Discord!”

The elephant found itself stopped by Octavia who didn’t look amused. Raze smiled while walking over to him.

“What’s up, Discord?” Raze asked him as Octavia frowned at him.

“Did you not see him summon this thing?! Reprimand him!” She demanded Raze who frowned.

“It didn’t hurt anything…” He trailed off as a resounding click was heard and the Elephant disappeared causing Octavia to fall onto her stomach.

“Raze! Nice to see you back already. How was the fight?” Discord asked him.

“You didn’t see it? Usually you’re always watching when something like that starts up.” Raze said whilst scratching his head.

“Not today, I was left to oversee the reconstruction of this place after you two knocked that one guy through it.” Discord said as Octavia pushed herself up.

“Why would Celestia leave you of all the ponies around here to oversee reconstruction?” Octavia asked him while Discord shrugged.

“I have no idea, but she was acting a bit strange today. Just distant all of a sudden. I tried to pry, but she wouldn’t budge to me.” Discord said while drinking his chocolate milk.

“That’s pretty strange.” Raze finished as a large chunk of stone crashed behind him bringing up dust and pieces of marble flooring with it.

Octavia looked up to see several delivery ponies bickering about what just transpired. She sighed openly as Discord snapped his fingers causing the damage to disappear and for the stone to reappear in the truck.

“Hey, maybe that’s why he’s in charge.” Raze said as Octavia’s eyes widened.

“Aren’t you even a bit concerned with how close that got to hitting you?!” She asked him while he turned his head to the side.

“Should I be?” He asked her.

Octavia shook her head and face hoofed, ‘Oh, this is going to be one of those days...’ Her thoughts trailed off as Raze smiled.

“So, do you have any idea where Celestia might be, Discord?” He asked the spirit.

“Not at the moment… It appears that Luna has also been out of sight today. Though, that could be just her sleeping habits.” He said while moving through the air with a pillow in tow.

Octavia frowned, “So, they’ve just disappeared for no reason? This isn’t like them. At least it’s not like Celestia…”

Raze nodded, “I may not know them all that much, but after everything that happened a few days ago… It just doesn’t seem smart to not be here themselves.”

“Well, they might be searching for that guy you fought yesterday… What was his name again?” Discord rubbed his chin hair while swatting the air with an umbrella.

“His name was, Mythic.” Octavia said to them as Raze nodded.

“Yeah! But wait… Why would they be worried about him? Isn’t Celestia stronger than him now?” Raze questioned her as she nodded.

“I think that she has indeed surpassed him… So, there is literally no reason to fear him except for the fact that his sword works again.” Octavia finished as Discord smirked.

“Oh, yeah… That weapon of his is quite a dangerous thing. To think that Celestia made it for him… I wonder whe-” He stopped as Octavia grabbed him down.

“What?!”

Discord nodded, “Yes, if you noticed. The sword turned black and became useless when she lost her life. That means that it had to have been blessed by Celestia.”

Octavia’s eyes widened and she let go of him, “B- But that makes no sense!”

“It actually makes plenty of sense when you think of it and I actually hate that. She blessed it, so when he killed her, poof goes the magic. Bah! Let’s stop talking about sense though. I’m getting nauseous.” Discord said as he snapped his fingers disappearing in a puff of smoke.

He reappeared behind Raze, “At least Raze got him in the end. That’s probably for the best, because I was ready to actually kill him myself!”

“Yeah, it was kinda too easy. I wonder where he went off to.” Raze finished as Discord disappeared once again while making a clipboard appear alongside himself.

“Now, I could probably find him, but I doubt that Celestia wants us going after him. She seems different now for some reason. Though, I kinda like this change. She seems more loose than she’s been in awhile.” Discord said while looking up.

Raze followed Discord’s eyes upward to see the final stone placement had finally been placed upon the roof of the castle. He thought back to yesterday when he’d took his time to place all the support beams on the inside.

‘That was pretty tough…’ Raze thought while seeing blueprints and being lectured about placement constantly.

He shuddered and looked to Discord who seemed to be proud of himself as he made marks upon it.

Raze smirked, ‘He seems a little different too. Hmmm… Maybe the experience of losing someone changed him a bit.’

Discord looked up from the clipboard where he’d been doodling all sorts of things and gave the workers a thumbs up, “Good work! Now let’s get everypony over to those broken walls at once!” The guards reluctantly followed his orders as they began taking apart the stands they used to move things up the broken walls.

Raze got a glimpse of the clipboard seeing all sorts of random drawings and sighed, ‘Or not.’

~Meanwhile~

Water seemed to be streaming down a ledge into a large pool where a single pony sat in the middle. Steam rose up from the pool as another splash was heard from the opposite end.

A dark blue pony appeared to be moving toward the center, “Tia! We know thou have been here for too long!”

“Go away, Luna! I need more time!” Celestia said back to her sister as she tried to wade away from the incoming alicorn.

“We will not concede! Thou needs to be upon thine throne in thou’s day! We cannot keep covering for thee!” Luna shouted as she felt water being splashed at her.

Celestia continued splashing back at Luna as she felt herself being pelted with water in the form of large balls cascading down upon herself. She smirked and lit up her own horn as a large wave of water bashed Luna in the face.

Thus, the splash fight began.

~End of Chapter~

Author's Note:

HOLY SHIT! I UPDATED?!

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!