• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 13,745 Views, 221 Comments

Raze's Journey - Roarin Thunder



A Saiyan is thrown into the world of Equestria. Watch as he grows in this new adventure.

  • ...
26
 221
 13,745

Season 2 Octavia the Spy and an Interrogation on Both Sides

~Raze's Journey Chapter 15~


“Welcome back to the Celestial Bureau, Agent Octavia.” The Unicorn said as Octavia smiled.

“It has been a little bit since I've been here. See you later, Agent Obsidian.” Octavia finished as she walked through the open door.

“See you later too, Agent Octavia.” With that, the door shut behind her and the room suddenly lit up with magical torches lighting the hall.

She continued to walk through the are as more torches lit up to signify her going down the hall. The other side of the corridor showed another door, but this one was special. It would use magic to scan you for the special item given to you by the Bureau itself.

If you didn't have the special item, then you would be killed by falling down a trapdoor leading to spikes at the bottom of the pit. Octavia knew to always wear the item in question. She also knew that the trapdoor had only been used twice. The ponies that suffered were spies from the griffon colony.

'Such a sad day for the ponies that actually clean that pit.' Octavia finally made it over to the door and all at once, she felt the magical power in the door scanning her body.

As it passed down her neck, it stopped at the bow she wore around it. Immediately, the door opened and allowed Octavia passage.

Octavia continued onward and found herself in a huge underground facility. Ponies bustled all around her, they moved towards the opposite rooms and other such areas in the main room that she saw below her.

Octavia frowned, 'There's more activity now then there was before... Something must be wrong, but what?'

Octavia began her walk to the right of herself and found stairs leading down into the main room that the rest of the ponies she had saw earlier were in.

A stage was in front of a long line of other ponies all standing in a crowd. One pony was on the stage at the time, “Hello New Agents, my name is Feather Song!” The crowd stomped their hooves into the ground to signify a welcome for her.

“To all the new agents here today, we have to brief you on your mission!” Feather exclaimed as a white screen rolled down behind her and a projector was turned on.

“There has been a very high percentage of alien creatures appearing as of late and the reasons are unknown, but we know where they are coming from. There's a part of the desert not to far from Appaloosa where we have set up a camp for our many agents as they prepare to send these creatures back from where they came.” Feather stopped to let that sink in.

She then hit a button and a new picture showed up. It looked like a giant lizard with sharp teeth, “These are the kinds of creatures that we continue to find all around the desert area. We always send them back to the middle of the area, but they always come back out and try to terrorize the agents. As such, they have managed to kill a few of the agents sent out.” She paused yet again to let it sink in about the dangers the ponies sitting in front of her would be facing.

Nopony moved and she continued, “This is where most of you will be going! But do not fret about the alien creature because if you watch yourself and have the item that you chose with you at all times, you'll be just fine.”

Octavia nodded in understanding and put her hoof to her trusty bow, 'I may have died on several missions without this thing.'

“The item in question actually gives you a number of abilities that you didn't have beforehand being just a normal pony. It gives you the ability to fly, greater strength, agility like no other, and several other abilities, but you are expected to not use this in any public area unless it's an emergency. Understand?” The ponies in the crowd nodded and she smiled.

“There's also a few other things that you will have to know about this mission and that will all be concluded in room 208, which isn't very far away at all. I wish all of you luck on your missions.

The ponies saluted in the audience saluted her and altogether said, “FOR EQUESTRIA!”

The crowd then dispersed toward the other room where their missions would be told to them. Octavia was the only pony standing in the room and Feather Song smiled at her.

“Agent Octavia! It's been quite a while! How was your visit to the northern border?” Feather asked Octavia.

Octavia walked over to Feather Song, “It was nice, though the Cockatrices were a little too active up there for some reason... They were stopped by me and all the stoned ponies were returned to normal.”

“You've always been good at stopping those messes before they spread too far, I'm actually a little jealous!” Feather said to Octavia.

“Trust me, it's not the greatest talent you can have, but it can be useful. Somepony was here to talk to me if I remember correctly. Feather can you point me in the right direction?” Octavia asked Feather Song.

“Yes, I was told to point you to Room 210. Over there.” Feather said as she pointed to the right of them where another hallway was.

“Thanks, Feather. See you later.” Octavia left the area toward the hallway.

“See ya!” Feather exclaimed as she too left the stage.

Octavia continued on until she found her room, 'Room 210, here I go.' Octavia opened the door and found it lit up with many torches and several chairs in a circle.

Octavia went over to the chairs and found two ponies sitting in chairs on the opposite side of the circle. They looked at her and gestured for her to sit in one of the chairs.

Octavia sat down and the other ponies smiled. The first one spoke, “It's nice to see you here Ms. Octavia, we have a mission of utmost importance for you.”

Octavia nodded, “What would that happen to be?”

“It's not so much a mission in the field, it's for Celestia herself actually.” Octavia nodded to the first pony and rolled her hoof which told her to continue.

“It's about the creature that you met over a month ago. Celestia is looking for new talent and she found one file about him, that was the file that you made and she decided that we should go talk with you and gather a bit more information on that creature.” The first pony finished quickly.

“Well, before I answer the both of you, I need to know your name's.” Octavia waited patiently for them to answer her. A few seconds passed by and they nodded.

“Of course we can tell you our names, there's no issue with that. I am Zesty Figg and the mare beside me is, Ms. Harshwinny. She's an agent plus the games inspector as you may already know.” Zesty finished as Octavia nodded.

“Since you're being honest with me, I suppose that I can divulge to you the information that I have.” Octavia said to the ponies in front of her.

“Thank-you, Agent Octavia.” Thus, they discussed what Octavia had been told and eventually it was time for them to leave.

“It's been an honor to talk with you, Agent Octavia. Celestia will be in your debt, I'm sure of it.” Zesty said as Octavia smiled.

“I'm fine with what I have, but I also have other things to do at the moment. If you'll excuse me?” Octavia asked the two.

“Of course, see you later, Agent Octavia!” With that, the games inspector and Zesty were alone with many notes, plus a long night ahead of the both of them.

~The next morning with Shining and Friends~

Shining Armor had woken up to a new day and now he had to deal with the Griffon that had been taken prisoner, which meant that the new day wasn't taking off so well.

The Griffon had been reluctant to speak about anything with his captors and has even refused food given to him from Greato.

“Can't you say anything? You were more than willing to threaten us just yesterday, but now your just... here...” Shining finished lamely.

Mace shook his head, “Really, Shining? You have to at least try and speak to him like you have authority.”

Shining frowned a bit, “But I'm the Captain!”

“Then you should inspire him to talk, there's nothing better than something that would force the Griffon to tell us what we to know.” Mace said as he played with his mace.

“So, should I threaten him or something?” Shining asked Mace.

“That's not wise, that could be considered a crime despite the fact that you are technically the leader of the force that enforces the laws... Actually, I'm not sure what your capable of doing within your jurisdiction, I'll need to study that once we get back.” Mace said to Shining.

Greato Axe walked up to the group from the woods, “Maybe we should rip off some feathers. I heard that's really painful.”

The Griffon's eyes widened and he started struggling a bit. Shining looked at him and moved closer while activating his horn, “Now really, Greato? We don't need to do either one of those things. I have a better idea!”

Mace walked over, “What idea does that happen to be, Shining?”

“I'll just use a mind reading spell, we'll get the information without any excessive violence and we can make some progress today.” Shining smiled and then made his way over to the Griffon.

The Griffon had continued to struggle and was trying to rip apart the ropes that held him down, “This won't hurt a bit, just try not to struggle to much. This horn is very sharp.” Shining said as he lowered his head and put the tip of his horn onto the skull of the Gryphon.

The Gryphon didn't like that and tried snapping at him, “Watch yourself, Gryphon!” Greato said as he activated his horn and snapped the jaws of the Gryphon shut.

Shining nodded to Greato, “Hold him until this is over.” Shining leaned down and his horn touched the head of the Gryphon.

Shining activated his horn and the world went white.

Then Shining's horn stopped glowing and he smiled, “I know why they've been here. There is a building at the top of the mountain! It's inside the top of the mountain, but something turned them away and made them guard the place.”

Mace looked at the gryphon, “Thanks for cooperating, we'll let you go now...” he stepped forward and prepared to loosen the ropes, but then he felt something strange coming off the gryphon.

The Gryphon's eyes rolled up and changed color to bright gold as the Gryphon stopped moving altogether. He looked at the group of ponies around him and smiled.

“Good bye...” Then a terrible crunching sound was heard as the Gryphon's skull turned in three-hundred sixty degrees. His body then fell limp before Mace had a chance to say anything.

Shining and Greato had watched the scene and their eyes had widened in shock. Mace looked horrified at the sudden turn of events, “That wasn't supposed to happen! What was that?!” Mace questioned loudly as he backed away from the dead body.

Shining looked at the body before them and turned to look up at the top of the mountain, “I guess that the answer lies up there! We need to go there now!”

Greato nodded, “Let's do this!”

Mace despite his uncertainty nodded, “I suppose that it's time to go.” The three ponies nodded and then galloped up the trail with determined looks upon their faces.

~The Throne Room in Canterlot Castle~

Celestia's mind was getting a feeling she hadn't felt in a long while. This feeling began to form into a thought and an ominous power seemed to reel itself through the shield she had made so long ago to protect herself from attacks that would go within herself.

'Somethings wrong... I don't remember ever having this feeling before...' Celestia got up from her throne and trotted down the hall and went for the only other pony who could help her with issues of the mind.

'Maybe Luna can help me...' Celestia continued through different halls until she found Luna's room.

She opened the door and galloped inside, “TIA?!”

Blankets were thrown up over Luna and another pony as Luna picked up several pillows with her magic. She then launched said pillows at Celestia which smacked off her gently.

“Lulu? And is that? Applejack?” Celestia asked as the other side of Luna that was completely covered up poked her head out from under the covers.

“That ain't a problem, is it?” Applejack asked the red faced Solar Regent.

Celestia shook her head, “I'm glad that Luna has found love, but I never even expected this...” Celestia trailed off as something crashed to the side of her.

A pot had been smashed as wings had flared out from a pony standing beside her, “Ms. Dash? What are you doing up?”

“I- I- I w-was l-looking for AJ.” The red faced pegasus stuttered as Luna smiled.

“You both seem interested, look at your wings Tia!” Luna said to Celestia who also looked at her sides. Indeed her wings had were high in the air.

The guards outside the door couldn't do anything, but they tried to turn to their respective left and right to try and catch a glimpse. Needless to say, they failed.

Celestia gulped as Luna got up from the bed and walked over to the both of them, “How would you both like to join us?”

Celestia was a second away from doing something she would regret and so she closed her eyes. Then she opened them. She found herself in bed and a loud tapping sound coming from her door.

'Just a dream, nothing more...' Celestia sighed and then got up.

'Time to start the day.'

Author's Note:

Just a weird chapter to tie in a bow. It's a present for all these new followers! You're all awesome people! :D