• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 13,745 Views, 221 Comments

Raze's Journey - Roarin Thunder



A Saiyan is thrown into the world of Equestria. Watch as he grows in this new adventure.

  • ...
26
 221
 13,745

Season 2 Supreme Powers and a Shady Mare!

~Raze's Journey Chapter 14~


Twilight Sparkle turned over in her bed as her back itched her once more, 'These new wings are really starting to get to me!' Twilight thought as she tried to roll over once again to get rid of the incredibly itchy feeling on her back.

“Oh forget it! I'm up!” Twilight said as the doors to her room opened.

“Not cool! I was going to wake you up!” the sound of Rainbow Dash's voice filled the room as she trotted in.

“Well, my wings beat you to it.” Twilight said as she activated her horn as magic covered the blanket she was under. The blanket pulled back and Twilight got up slowly.

Then she got all four of her hoofs on the floor and saw Rainbow Dash trotting over towards her, “It's good that your wings woke you up because that means they're ready to be stretched! You're starting flying lessons today with me! Rainbow Danger Dash!” Rainbow said in stride as Twilight smiled.

“That's great! But first comes breakfast and I'm sure Princess Celestia is expecting everyone in dining hall. Then we can go and try out these wings of mine. Okay?” Twilight asked Rainbow who grinned.

“Yeah! I know you're a natural born flier and I'm going to show you today! Right no-” Twilight narrowed her eyes at Rainbow “I mean after breakfast....” Rainbow trailed off as Twilight made her way out the door.

Rainbow followed behind her as they walked from the library wing of the castle. They passed by several Royal Guardsponies and Twilight greeted each and everyone of them.

“Twilight Sparkle! Dost thou need company on the way to the dining hall?” Luna asked as Twilight and Rainbow looked over at her.

“Sure Princess Luna! It's not to far now!” Twilight said as Luna fell in step beside her and Rainbow Dash.

“We thought that we had told you to call us just Luna, you are our equal in rank after all.” Luna said to Twilight who frowned in worry.

“Err... Right! I'm sorry Prin- I mean Luna. I'm not used to these wings yet and it seemed like everything just happened so fast, you know what I mean?” Twilight asked Luna.

“You will be just fine Twilight Sparkle, we know that you're a natural born leader! We also know that Skippy had a bet with us that Tia would have a student when we got back. He won...” Luna trailed off as Twilight raised an eyebrow.

“Who is Skippy?” Twilight asked Luna.

“A rock.” Luna said as Rainbow Dash interjected.

“Like “The Rock”, or just a literal rock?” Rainbow asked Luna.

“We think that we do not wish to speak with thou about matters that doth not concern you Rainbow Dash.” Luna said as she turned away from Rainbow.

“Why not?!” Rainbow exclaimed to Luna.

“Because we can't think of a reason at the moment.” Luna said as Twilight gave Rainbow a little glare.

Rainbow rolled her eyes and decided to leave it at that, 'Who cares about rocks! I get to teach Twilight how to fly! It's going to be so awesome!”

The group of ponies soon found their way to the entrance of the dining hall where Princess Celestia and the rest of the mane six presided, “Hello Twilight, Rainbow, and Sister! How was all of your mornings?” Celestia asked the three of them.

Twilight walked up to the table and sat down followed by Rainbow Dash. Luna had went to the front of the table and sat down next to Celestia.

Twilight answered Celestia first, “It's been really great, except my wings are itching a lot when I rolled around in bed.” Twilight finished as a servant of the castle brought her the trolley and she took a few things off of it with her magic.

Rainbow also took a few things off the trolley and then the servant left towards Luna. Luna looked at the Trolley and took an entire plate of donuts off the trolley. Everyone then watched as she proceeded to eat them all in fast gulps.

Celestia decided to continue the conversation when Rainbow looked at Luna, “Your really packing those away!” Rainbow said as Twilight jumped on her.

“We are very hungry at the moment and we wish for more donuts!” Luna said as the servant bowed.

“I shall bring more donuts right away your highness!” he said as he ran off with the trolley and disappeared into another room of the castle.

Luna continued devouring the donuts until there wasn't a single crumb left on the plate. She sighed dreamily, “Why didn't we ever have such delightfully good desserts in our time?”

“Because we didn't have such establishments in that time, usually I had to eat traditional cakes and you had early bed times.” Celestia said to Luna who frowned.

“If you hadn't treated us like a foal then maybe we would have stayed up later.” Luna said to Celestia who giggle a bit.

“You were a foal at the time. I was strict on bedtime because you needed your sleep.” Celestia said as Luna scoffed.

“We slept just fine! You never listened to us as you were to busy helping Starswirl with his spells.” Luna said sarcastically with a smirk at Celestia.

Celestia blushed a bit, 'So she knew about that...' Celestia didn't think about that thought for more than a few seconds, “Well, at least I could find something to do! You were always playing pranks on the guard and messing with my cakes!”

“I have brought what you asked for your Highness!” said the Servant as Luna growled angrily and got up from her chair.

“We leave for the training arena! Thank-you humble servant for our offering!” Luna said as she took the other plate of donuts into her magic and then teleported out of the dining room.

Pinkie smiled, “Well, that escalated quickly!”

Twilight was confused about what Luna had said to Celestia before and she decided to ask her what Luna had meant, “Princess?”

“Yes, Twilight?” Celestia asked Twilight.

“What spells did you help Starswirl with?” Twilight asked as Celestia blushed once more.

“Spells that you have no need to learn until your much older.” Celestia then mentally added 'And with the right pony...' Celestia finished as Twilight arched an eyebrow.

'She must have a good reason not to tell me, but now I can't help wondering why...' Twilight thought as Pinkie interjected.

“I bet she partied with him in private! I also think it involved lots of cre-” her mouth had been zipped shut with magic in seconds by Celestia.

“How about you all eat your food! It's getting quite cold and I wouldn't want to see our chef's hard work go to waste!” Celestia said as they all agreed, Pinkie nodded silently as her mouth was freed from the zipper.

Soon the only sounds that could be heard was hungry ponies eating much to the Kitchen staff's delight.

~Outdoor Training Arena~

“Cadets, This training arena is meant for the best of the best! And you aren't moving nearly fast enough to be considered anything but the worst of the worst! Get a move on!” said a Lieutenant to the recently recruited guards that had started moving faster.

A resounding, “Sir, Yes Sir!” echoed off the walls as the recruits continued their running.

Twilight and her friends had witnessed that and Rarity seemed to be watching with entirely to much interest. Rainbow Dash had ignored that completely as she was far to absorbed in the fact that she would teach Twilight to fly.

“Okay Twilight, Come over here with me and we can start!” Rainbow said as Twilight followed her.

“Okay, Rainbow!” Twilight said as she trotted over to Rainbow Dash.

“Now before we really start, you have to stretch!” Rainbow said as she unfurled her wings. She began to stretch them out.

“Okay!” Twilight unfurled her wings and began to stretch herself. Twilight followed Rainbow's movements as she instructed her about the importance of always stretching before flying.

Twilight raised her hoof as she felt that this was a new class that she had been tasked to take, “Yes, Twilight?” Rainbow asked her.

“Why don't you always stretch before you fly?” Twilight asked her.

Rainbow smiled, “I'm always limber! At least, I think that's the word for it... I'm always stretched out!” Rainbow finished with a smirk.

“Okay! And the word you're looking for is limber, so you were right!” Twilight said as she gave her wings a test flap.

Rainbow nodded, “Alright then! Let's get you off the ground!” With that, Rainbow flapped her wings and lifted off into the air.

Twilight flapped her wings and the lesson really began.

~Celestia with the Scientist Ponies in there secret Laboratory located underneath the Canterlot Castle~

Celestia had taken the liberty of having her scientists examining the Orb handed to her by Twilight and they had made fast discoveries about the items. She also had the Elements of Harmony in a case to the side.

Celestia watched as the scientists moved away from the orb, “Have you all found out something of value?” Celestia asked the scientists as they gave her a response.

“Yes, it appears to amplify energy.” One of them told her.

Celestia raised an eyebrow, “Okay, A little more specific, Please?” she asked as another pony walked up from behind all of them.

“I can answer you a little better, Your Highness.” said the pony.

“Who are you?” Celestia asked the pony.

“I'm the head of this group here. I'm Curious Tact, but you can call me Curious, Your Highness.” he said with a bow.

“You may stand Curious. What can you tell me about this Orb?” Celestia asked Curious.

“Of course. The others are absolutely right, it does enhance energy to it's highest magnitude. But it only works in tandem with the Elements of Harmony. Like how Rainbow Dash managed to achieve her Super Form by having the orb and all the Elements together at the same time.” Curious said to Celestia who picked up her hoof and rolled it a bit.

Curious nodded and continued “I also examined markings on the side. The Orb is actually it's own Element! The Element of Ascension!”

“The Element of Ascension? I've never heard of that before...” Celestia trailed off as Curious coughed a bit.

“I wasn't done yet, no offense was meant with that comment by the way. The scriptures say that it was the last stone untouched by your student and her friends. It was in the middle of the other elements. This element wasn't needed at the time because they were facing Nightmare Moon.” Curious said as Celestia put a hoof to her chin.

“That would explain why it never surfaced up before and why I never used it. In fact, when I placed the elements there, it hadn't appeared when I was there. It must date back centuries, but I had never known of it's existence. I wonder why it chose to reveal itself now?” Celestia said as Curious smiled.

“We also have an answer for that question. There were more scriptures on the inside of it, it's really small though. We have translated it through the use of magnification and it says something to you, Celestia!” Curious said as Celestia leaned in.

“What does it say?” Celestia asked as Curious smiled.

“It says this like it's a letter addressed to you, so here it is.” Curious said as he began to read the letter out loud.

Dear Whoever is Involved,
This message is for Celestia! Hello Celestia!
This is the Doctor and I would like to get together
with you in a few months, or so. It's an important day
for the future of Equestria is at stake! A mistake you
made is about to resurface and if I don't make it in time
to stop it from happening, then this is your only
hope for survival! I wish you well and hope you
figure out how to use this Element.

Cheers, The Doctor.

P.S: Derpy says, “Hi!”

P.S.S: I may deliver this early because another event
will take place involving a giant Gorilla.

P.S.S.S: I love Psing it's fun just like the fourth one!
(The fourth was much better than the Xone)

Celestia smiled, 'So he still is alive... Guess he wasn't lying about being immortal.' Celestia thought as she remembered the days when a Brown Stallion had come to her and took her on a grand adventure.

Curious looked at Celestia with curiosity, “Celestia? Are you listening?” he asked her which seemed to snap her out of the thoughts of the strange stallion.

“Yes... Actually what were you saying?” she asked Curious.

“I was asking you if you would like to test this Element out?” Curious asked her.

Celestia looked at the Orb resting in it's holder and then back at Curious, “I suppose it's unavoidable. I know which pony we should test it on.”

“Who would that be, Princess?” Curious asked her.

“My most faithful student of course. I'll ask her real quick, I think she's done with her first flying lessons today.” Celestia said as Curious nodded.

“I'll leave you to it, Your Highness.” Curious said to Celestia as she activated her horn.

She teleported out of the secret lab area leaving the scientists to get back to their work.

~Outdoor Training Area~

Twilight had landed for the last time that day, Rainbow figured that she had done quite well for a real first time flight. Twilight and her friends were about to leave the training area when Celestia appeared in front of them.

“Princess?! What are you doing here?” Twilight asked Celestia who facehoofed.

“I thought that I told you to call me just, Celestia. Never mind that though, I need to ask you something important, Twilight!” Celestia said to Twilight.

“You can ask me anything Prin- I mean, Celestia.” Twilight said quickly to Celestia.

“Well, it also involves your friends, If they want to of course. If not, then it won't work and we can forget about testing anything.” Celestia looked at the rest of the Elements.

Rainbow Dash was the first to speak up, “You can always count on me to be there! I never let down my friends!” Rainbow finished with a smile as she waited for the rest of her friends to join her.

Applejack nodded too, “I'm ready for whatever you've got Princess!”

Rarity and Fluttershy followed suit, “You know Darling, I've always went alongside my friends. I hope to continue on that path.”

Fluttershy looked down and then back up at the princess from behind her pink flowing mane, “I- I- I'm in... If that's okay with you.” she was then pulled into a group hug with the whole of the mane six.

Spike had finally made it back from the party he had been at for most of the day, “Hey everypony! I just got back from Moondan-” he stopped at the sight of the hugging mane six.

“Euuggghhhh... I'll head into the castle away from this mushy stuff.” Spike said as he made his way back to the castle.

Celestia smiled at their display of affection, “Well, let's begin the testing. I have a Scientist bringing the Elements to you and actually, here he is now!” Celestia said as Curious alongside his group of scientists brought a big box out with their magic.

“We've brought the Elements, Celestia! Is Twilight ready to test them?” Curious asked Celestia.

“She's ready and so are her friends. Give them the Elements.” Celestia said as Curious opened the box and allowed the six ponies to get their Elements. All of the necklaces were strapped around the five and the crown was atop Twilight's head in seconds.

Twilight smiled, “We're ready, Princess!”

Celestia nodded and then activated her horn bringing out the Element of Ascension, “Twilight, take this Element and stand in the middle of your friends. The rest of my little ponies must stand around you just like when you were turned into an Alicorn.” Twilight's friends turned to her and she looked at them.

Celestia turned to Luna, “Raise a barrier after I escort Curious away from the middle of the training field.” Curious looked at her and then called to his fellow Scientists.

“We already know to move out of this field, begin when ready, Celestia!” Curious said as he left to the outside of the field.

Luna got the signal from Celestia to raise the barrier. Luna activated her horn and it glowed a deep dark blue as a powerful barrier raised around the field and covered the entire area inside it.

Celestia then nodded to the Elements, “Activate the Elements now!”

The five necklaces began to glow as the Elements closed their eyes to concentrate on the energy flowing through their bodies. Twilight felt the energy surging around her as the Elements fired powerful blasts of light from the necklaces.

Twilight had not been hit by them. Instead, the Element of Ascension had taken the brunt of the blast. Then slowly the power stopped hitting the Element of Ascension.

Celestia activated her horn and suddenly the five other Elements appeared beside her. Rainbow looked around, “Did you teleport us over here, Celestia?” Rainbow asked her.

Celestia nodded as she gave a serious glance at Twilight.

Twilight stood alone in the middle of the field as the Element of Ascension began to glow and float in front of her. Then it fired a small beam of light that mixed the colors of the five elements together into the pointed star in the top of Twilight's Element. The Element of Ascension then floated daintily toward the ground and stopped glowing altogether.

Then it disappeared as Celestia teleported it back inside the box used to bring it outside. Celestia then looked at Twilight, expecting something to happen.

Twilight looked around, 'Hmmm... I don't feel any different.' she moved in place and stamped her hooves into the ground a little and then stopped.

Applejack looked onward in confusion “Is that it?”

Rainbow frowned, 'I thought something was supposed to happen just like with me, maybe she doesn't have it in her...'

Rarity almost felt like yawning at this moment, 'That wouldn't be acting like a lady...' she thought to herself.

Fluttershy looked at Twilight, but said nothing.

Celestia looked confused, 'I'm sure something should have happened by now, but what could be wrong?”

Pinkie felt her back twitch and then she yelled, “TAKE COVER!” she then appeared on the other side of the barrier.

Rainbow looked at Pinkie and then the barrier. Rainbow hit it with her hoof, 'OW!' she thought as she tried to hold back the tears threatening to fall from her eyes, 'Pinkie is so random...' she finished the thought as a white light blasted outward from around Twilight.

The ground churned up from her as Celestia watched the dirt and rock rise from the earth surrounding Twilight's hooves, 'This is it!' Celestia thought to herself.

Twilight felt her body getting bigger as more of her latent power spread the earth around her, 'What's happening to me?!' she thought to herself as her eyes were taken over by a white sheet.

Suddenly explosions of electricity erupted around Twilight and the shield was suddenly broken to pieces as Luna was shoved away by the massive energy Twilight was producing. The rocks that floated around Twilight then blasted away as Twilight screamed, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Celestia activated her horn and sent a magical beam that scattered into multiple beams that destroyed the rocks flying towards the ponies who were watching the transformation. Celestia then threw up her own barrier around herself and the ponies around her as the light around Twilight began to fade.

In the place where Twilight had been stood a much larger being. It was still Twilight, but her wings had grown much larger alongside her horn and she stood a full foot higher than Celestia, or Luna for that matter.

Twilight wore golden rings around each of her legs and several rings around her neck. Her Element was on top of her head and her eyes were still white. She turned her head to looked at Celestia and the other ponies.

Celestia saw the look in Twilight's eye, “Oh-no...” Celestia teleported the five ponies out of her barrier and well outside the imminent blast radius of what she felt coming.

Twilight's horn fired up as a huge magical blast materialized from it. The blast streaked towards Celestia's shield which then busted as the blast hit Celestia directly in her side. Celestia flew into the ground and made a trail as she continued sliding till she stopped at the end.

“RAGGGHHHHH!” Twilight yelled as her horn glowed and she teleported over to where Celestia had stopped. Far back from where Twilight and Celestia were, Twilight's friends watched in horror at the unbelievable scene happening in front of them.

“What is she doing?!” Rarity questioned as another pony joined her. It was the head scientist, Curious.

“She cannot control the power emanating from herself and she's attacking the most powerful being that was closest to her.” Curious said far to calmly as Rainbow ran over to him.

“How do we stop her?!” Rainbow asked the pony.

“You'll need to snap her out of it. You need to either tire her out, or make sure she runs out of magic. But I'm sure you don't need to do anything, the Princess's will keep control of the situation.” Curious said as he saw Celestia pick herself up.

“You can't control the power running through you, I have to somehow stop this.” Celestia said as Twilight charged up her magic once again.

“Oh-no you don't!” Celestia summoned her magic as lightning fired out of the sky into the spot Twilight had been standing in just a moment ago.

'Where did she go?!' Celestia thought to herself as she turned toward where Twilight was and found a point blank magical blast coming towards herself. Then another magical blast intercepted the one heading for Celestia.

'Looks like Luna is back on her hooves.' Celestia thought as sure enough, Luna had returned and landed next to Celestia.

“We should have known that something like this would happen. What shall we do Sister? She's got more magical strength than anything we've ever faced in the past.” Luna said as Twilight began to fire magical blasts at the duo.

Luna summoned her magic and several walls of earth moved to block the multiple attacks from Twilight. Twilight had then seized the moment to teleported when smoke filled the air from the explosions.

Luna looked beside herself and found Twilight charging at her with her horn pushed forward. Luna unfurled her wings and took to the air as Twilight stopped and focused her magic to fire several powerful beams into the air where Luna was.

Luna charged up her horn and teleported higher into the sky to avoid the attacks Twilight had summoned against her. Twilight then found herself pinned down by golden magic courtesy of Celestia.

Twilight eyes glowed even brighter as her scream filled the air, “AHHHHHHHHH!” Energy coursed around her as Celestia was thrown away from the area. Luna watched as even more earth churned up in the wake of Twilight's massive power.

Celestia tried to hold Twilight down, but the force Twilight output was far to much for her to continue. Her energy broke around Twilight and then Twilight disappeared in a flash.

Celestia then felt the air get taken out of her lungs as Twilight smashed into her side. Then Twilight prepared to finish the job only to be hit by another magical blast that exploded the earth around her scattering debris everywhere.

Luna smiled “HUZZAH! How many points do we receive?!” Despite her victorious cheer, Twilight blasted away the smoke with a beat of her wings and revealed that she had been unharmed by Luna's attack.

“We guess that we didn't receive as much points as we thought...” Luna said Twilight took off into the air towards her.

Soon Twilight towered over Luna “We thought you couldn't fly well ye-” she was cut off as Twilight hit her with frost magic.

Luna dodged most of it, but she hadn't been lucky on one side and now one of her wings were frozen. Twilight wasn't just going to let Luna fall, Twilight sped downward at Luna and fired off magical attacks at her which hit point blank and Luna hit the ground in a huge explosion of dirt and rock.

She lay there unmoving as Twilight gracefully touched down a few feet away from Luna. Rainbow Dash watched the entire scene and decided to finally do something.

'Time for Super Rainbow Dash!' Rainbow Dash closed her eyes and began to focus on the Element around her neck. Energy began to course around her and soon she was covered in a white aura as her fur changed from cyan to white. Her hare took the shape of burning fire and her transformation was complete.

“Hey Princess! Time to get smoked!” Rainbow yelled as she sped towards Twilight. Twilight turned toward her and as Rainbow thought that she had dashed by she found herself stuck in midair.

“What?! Why am I not moving?!” Rainbow Dash found herself caught in bright purple magic and soon knew the answer.

'Gotta move!' Rainbow Dash wiggled around in the force field and tried to free herself while using the Element of Loyalties strength, but she found herself being moved by Twilight instead.

'I'm not going to lose here!' Rainbow Dash began to raise her strength. The aura burst outward around herself as Twilight's brightened eyes widened in surprise. Then with amazing strength Rainbow burst out of the telekinetic hold and then proceeded to smash into Twilight's side.

Twilight stumbled a bit, but remained standing as Rainbow Dash flew back to try and think of a solution to Twilight's problem, 'I could make a Sonic Rainboom, maybe that will bring her back! But if she se-' Rainbow was cut off as Twilight had launched herself at Rainbow Dash while she had been thinking.

'How did she get up here so fast?!” Rainbow thought as she evaded magical blasts aimed at her. Rainbow sped into leftover clouds and tried to hide inside them.

Rainbow looked around, 'I got away! For now...' Then Rainbow felt high winds as the clouds in the whole area dissipated into nothing.

“Oh, Come on!” Rainbow yelled as she sped off away from the purple powerhouse.

Rainbow's speed increased as she finally thought she was alone, 'Maybe I got away! This time...' Rainbow trailed off as her eyes widened. Twilight waited just ahead of her in all her powerful glory.

“How did yo- Oh yeah... Teleporting...” Rainbow trailed off as several magical spells launched from behind her and locked onto Twilight.

Twilight erected a barrier which made them either bounce off, or explode harmlessly. Twilight then let down her barrier and proceeded to activate her horn once again. It sparked and then Twilight's eyes shrunk a bit.

Suddenly her body began to shrink and she closed her eyes. Twilight then fell out of the sky only for Rainbow to catch her and hold her in her hooves.

“How did she stop all of a sudden?” Rainbow questioned to nobody in particular as Luna and Celestia popped into existence beside her.

“We managed to get her in a sleep spell.” Luna said with a smile.

“I fired all those magical blasts at her, I think she was running out of energy anyway with the constant teleporting anyway.” Celestia said as Rainbow nodded dumbly.

“Okay then...” Rainbow said as she disappeared alongside Celestia and Luna.

~Canterlot Castle Infirmary~

“You're lucky she didn't suffer from Magical Backlash!” the Doctor said to Celestia who's head was looking at the floor.

“I thought she would be ready, is she alright?” Celestia asked the Doctor.

The Doctor saw the worry in Celestia's eyes and his gaze softened a bit, “Yes, she'll be on her hooves sometime around midday tomorrow. We'll take good care of her, but don't let this happen again!” he said as Celestia went inside Twilight's room.

~Somewhere in Canterlot~

A familiar Earth Pony walked carrying a case on her back. She has a dark gray mane and tail, a light gray coat and light purple eyes, and wears a pink bow-tie with a white collar. Most of the ponies walking around her didn't notice her, or just didn't care that she was there.

She walked onward until she reached the building where she would practice with the rest of her symphony, 'Finally here, let's get to the stage entrance...' she thought to herself.

She walked around the building towards the back alley and kept on until she found the door she was looking for. Several ponies were around the door and greeted her.

“Well, if it isn't Octavia Pie! Ready for the practice?” asked one of the ponies there.

“Yes, I'm always ready to play.” Octavia said as she walked up the steps towards the Guardspony and the door.

The Guardspony opened the door for Octavia and she made her way inside the building. She set down her case and then walked towards the area where the meeting took place with practiced ease.

Octavia then saw a Unicorn guarding yet another door “Agent Octavia, How's your day been?”

Octavia smiled and said “I just had to put some rogue Cockatrices back in their natural habitat, nothing new to really report. Celestia doesn't send us out to often, or as much as I'd like. I did meet a new creature a few months ago, but he's been gone for a while...' Octavia trailed off.

The Unicorn could practically hear the disappointment dripping off her voice “Maybe you'll meet him again! While your here and ready to 'practice', there is someone here to see you Agent Octavia.” the Unicorn said as he opened the doors to the secret base made by Celestia over four hundred years ago.

“Welcome back to the Celestial Bureau, Agent Octavia.”


~End of Chapter~

Author's Note:

First new chapter in a long while! Sorry for the wait! Here you all go! Fans of Octavia unite as she returns to the story with my own custom backstory for her! You'll find out more about her in due time!