• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 13,745 Views, 221 Comments

Raze's Journey - Roarin Thunder



A Saiyan is thrown into the world of Equestria. Watch as he grows in this new adventure.

  • ...
26
 221
 13,745

Season 2 Ending

Raze's Journey Chapter 24


As the group dispersed from Celestia except for Luna who stood next to her sister indefinitely. They found that Shenron was still waiting for them.

Shenron grunted, “Now that you’ve had that moment, I believe that we have two more wishes to be granted. Speak them now so that I may go.”

Raze looked over to the group of ponies. “Was there anything else that we could have wished for? Like how about fixing all the buildings destroyed by Mythic?” He asked them.

Celestia looked to her sister who shook her head and then to Raze. “I don’t think you should waste a wish on something that will be easily solved. Ponies around here have amazing work ethic.”

Raze nodded. “Anyone else?”

When nobody said anything, Raze turned back to Shenron. “Can you give me a few minutes to think of something?” He asked the slender dragon.

Shenron grumbled in annoyance, but replied anyway. “I suppose that I can allow that. Think fast though.”

Raze nodded. “Thanks! Now what should it be…” He trailed off while scratching his chin.

He thought back to the times when his mother and godfather were both alive. If any wish is going to be made, Its gotta be for them.

Raze’s decision being made in all of a few seconds, he found himself looking back up at the towering, Shenron.

“Shenron! I’ve got my next wish! I wish for you to bring back my mo-” Raze was interrupted as the dragon’s golden aura sparked outward.

Shenron grumbled once more at the interruption. “What is it this time, Garuth?!” He questioned angrily.

~Within the mind of Shenron~

“Sorry for the interruption, but may I speak with Raze before he makes a drastic mistake?” Garuth asked calmly.

Shenron’s red eyes widened. “You do realize that he is about t-”

“To wish me and his mother back, yes. I do realize what I’m stopping.” Garuth gruffly said while composing himself.

“Very well, I’ll allow you to speak with him.” Shenron began to focus on Raze once more.

“I must ask that you sit down, Raze.”

“What? Why?” Raze asked him.

“Just do it.” Shenron told him.

Raze looked at the others behind him and then back to Shenron. “Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” Raze complied and sat down crossing his legs as Shenron’s eyes glowed brighter.

“What’s happenin- Ghh!” Raze grunted as he fell into a bright pit of light.

Raze felt no wind passing by as he fell and saw that the tunnel surrounding him glowed in golden light. ‘This is incredible! But when do I rea- AH!” He hit the ground at the end of the tunnel with a loud crashing sound.

Dust and rock flew up from the impact area as Raze picked himself up. Brushing the dust off his clothing he looked around.

‘Where am I?’ Raze pondered while looking around the landscape.

A pleasant field greeted his view, flowers blew in the wind and someone appeared to be standing at the top of a hill. Raze looked up warily before his eyes widened.

He took a step back in shock and that’s when the figure walked up to him.

“It’s been a while, Raze.” The figure grunted.

“G- G- Garuth?!” Raze exclaimed.

“Stop that, Raze! We don’t have time for disbelief! The dimensions are closing fast!” Garuth remarked quickly while turning around.

“But while you’re here. There is something I have to say.” Garuth remarked.

Raze shook his head. “No! You can’t just say that to me! You took a ki bullet for me and I never got to thank you!”

Garuth turned back to him causing Raze to step back again, “If it’s any consolation, you’re welcome for that. But if you’re trying to repay me and your mother, you’ll stop yourself from wishing us back!”

“Wha?! How’d you know that I wa-” Raze tried to step forward, but Garuth narrowed his eyes.

“You’re too predictable and if you actually managed to succeed… Well, his changes would never have happened.” Garuth said to Raze who wore a look of confusion.

“Changes?” Raze questioned.

“He’s become a better man than he has ever been. The start was losing his wife and then his most trusted advisor. He’s been doing things differently as of late. He brought the planets together under peace and thus is making peace with himself.” Garuth said as he pointed a finger in Raze’s direction.

“And the final loss is you. Three losses have shaken him to his core and he now seeks to become the greatest king of them all. That is thanks to us. Luckily enough, you never had to die for it. Now, use that wish for something else, perhaps your two new Godchildren.” Garuth finished with a smile.

Raze looked around as the world began to blink in and out of existence.

He looked to his godfather with conviction and a smile of his own, “Can I ask you one last thing?”

“Quickly, Raze.” Garuth motioned with his hand to for him to continue.

“Tell my mother that I love her an-” The world came rushing back to him and his eyes opened.

Shenron looked to him, “Now you’re back. What are your last wishes?!” He demanded Raze.

Raze looked up with a smile. “I have an idea now! But lemme come up there so I can tell you a bit more quietly.”

Raze floated up to the dragon and leaned in to whisper the wishes. Then he flew back slightly while Shenron’s eyes began to glow.

“Easily done.”

~A Few Minutes Later~

The Dragon Balls sparked and floated off into the sky. Blasting into the vortex of dimensions as it finally collapsed inward. Raze landed on the ground while still looking up to the sky as it returned to it’s blue color.

The sun was high in the sky and a new day was upon them.

Raze turned and walked back toward the group of ponies with one centaur. “Well, I guess it’s all over.”

The Doctor arched an eyebrow at Raze. “What do you have in your hands?”

Raze smiled, “It’s two picture frames!”

“What did you get a picture of?” Derpy asked him.

“Everyone I met when we went to the other world. See?” He showed one of the pictures to the Doctor and Derpy.

“That’s great and all, but what about Canterlot?!” Rainbow spoke up as Raze frowned.

“Didn’t Celestia say that ponies were great builders?” Raze questioned her as Celestia nodded in confirmation.

“Yes, My Little Pony’s certainly do their best when they have plenty to do. In fact… Luna! We need to return everypony to Canterlot.” Celestia said while Luna agreed.

“We shall go oversee the efforts, but thou should stay and rest.” Luna said as Celestia used her very best hard stare she could muster.

Luna didn’t seem amused and that made Celestia back down with a sigh, “Very well, Sister. I’ll stay put.”

Luna smiled and turned to the ponies standing around them, “Then We are off. Watch her closely for Us.

Luna unfurled her wings and stretched them out. After a few test flaps, she seemed satisfied and blasted into the air. The resulting cloud of dust left behind blew threw the group of ponies and saiyan.

Twilight walked over to Celestia, “We should go at least survey the damage of the castle, right?”

“Of course we can, Twilight.” Celestia said to her as Applejack looked up.

“Ah can help ya with that.” She finished with a small smile.

Twilight smiled, “Sure! We’ll definitely need all the help we can get.” She looked over to her other friends who all nodded and followed Celestia off toward the castle leaving Raze to stand beside the Doctor and Derpy.

Raze sighed, “Looks like this is it.”

“No, I think it’s just beginning, Raze. Just because we’ve left the Twins doesn’t mean that it’s the last adventure.” The Doctor said to him as Raze shook his head.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I should have said it differently… Hmm… Ok, I meant that it was my last chance to go back. I could have wished to leave…” Raze trailed off as Derpy frowned.

“But we’d miss you if you just left like that.” Derpy said while patting his left comfortingly.

“And I wouldn’t be able to beat you in a race if you did leave.” Another voice said.

“Rainbow Dash?” Derpy questioned as she watched the pony trotting over.

“Who else?!” Rainbow finished with a smirk.

“I thought you went with the others.” The Doctor said as she shook her head.

“No way, I beat clouds down and destroy buildings. I’m not some kind of lousy archi… builder!” Rainbow finished while sitting on her haunches.

“A race huh? Seems like deja vu?” Raze said while thinking about the last two times he’d raced both versions of Rainbow Dash.

“What about our rematch? If you went anywhere, I’d just have to go home at this point.” Yet another voice had joined them.

Scorpan stood beside them all, yet his form was noticeably smaller then when he had fought Raze. In fact, it seemed to be a different form altogether. Yet nobody questioned it.

“Oh, we’ll definitely fight again. After all, I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.” Raze looked back the small group and then turned back to the pictures he held in his hands.

Raze turned to the Doctor, “Hey, Doctor?” He questioned as the time lord turned to him.

“Yes, Raze?” The Doctor returned with.

“Could you maybe take one of these to Ken and Kira?” Raze asked the him while showing the picture.

“I certainly can.” He took the picture and it mysteriously disappeared.

Raze looked at his hand and then back at the Doctor, “How did you do that?”

“Do what?” The Doctor asked him.

Derpy smiled, “Ponies have pockets!” She exclaimed.

Raze face palmed and everyone began to laugh until it became completely uncomfortable. The awkward silence broke up the small group and left Raze standing there by himself. He looked down at the picture while seeing Ken and Kira’s smiling faces.

“Hope you’re all having a good time.” Raze said while looking toward the sky with smile upon his own face.

~End of Chapter~

Author's Note: