• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 13,746 Views, 221 Comments

Raze's Journey - Roarin Thunder



A Saiyan is thrown into the world of Equestria. Watch as he grows in this new adventure.

  • ...
26
 221
 13,746

Season 2 A Fist For Your Morals And A Seal For Your Fate

Mythic wasn’t having a good day. His speeches were interrupted the entire time during his conquest. He managed to kill one pony, but that didn’t seem to matter despite being his ultimate goal. On top of that, he was put down by an earth pony, cannot even hit an alicorn with his fist, and on top of that, another person like him exists.

This person then punched him in the face. Now he was in the main throne on the other side of the castle. His cheekbone hurt despite having armor on and it felt like it was broken. Luckily, his magic still continued to heal himself.

One line continued to echo in his head, ‘You’re pissing me off! off! off! off! off!’

Mythic stayed on the wall he was lodged in as he saw the area begin to light up, ‘What the hell is up with the lighting.’

The light reached him in seconds and his body completely compressed and smashed through the wall he was stuck in. He flew across another open field only to crash through the other side of the castle’s defensive wall. Mythic felt massive stones crush his entire body and soon he couldn’t be seen.

~Back With Our Hero~

Raze lowered both his hands and felt extremely satisfied with his last attacks, “That feels pretty damn good! Though, after leaving my two Godchildren, Mom, and not so mean Bon-Bon, why did this have to be the first thing I have to do?!” He exclaimed as Twilight looked up finally.

“Raze?!” She immediately stood up and was joined by the rest of the group minus Octavia who sat beside of Celestia’s body in mourning.

Raze turned to them with a small smile, “It’s been a while hasn’t it?”

“Where did you go?! We searched for you all over! Even Rainbow Dash helped us try and find you!” Twilight said with exasperation.

Raze arched an eyebrow at that, “She did? Well, that’s new.” Raze finished while scratching his head.

Rainbow Dash slid her hoof across the ground at that, “Whatever!” She replied while looking away.

Twilight was about to say something, but suddenly magic power began to spike from the other side of the castle grounds. Raze noticed her staring at the area he had just sent Mythic through.

“We’re going to have to cut this conversation short, see you all later.” Raze flew into the broken castle and headed for his fallen enemy.

~Back with Mythic~

The heavy stone blasted away from Mythic and he stood glowing with golden magic surrounding him. His body seemed perfectly well off at the moment and he was ready for anything. Well, except for when he was surprised by that other human.

‘Who in tartarus was that?!’ There didn’t seem to be an answer for that thought, so he stood there trying to make a plan of action.

Just as his mind began to process an idea he saw the being flying through the castle toward him. He immediately summoned his magic in preparation for conflict. The golden magic lit up the area considerably as the human landed before him.

His very landing seemed to break the ground, ‘That bastard is coming, what do I do?!’

Raze’s eyes narrowed as he started to walk forward, “You know, I just got back from a wonderful time with my Godchildren and then I finally get back to see my friends battered into near death.” Raze finished while finally stopping his walk to end up nearly ten inches away from Mythic who seemed to try to step back from the somewhat taller Raze.

“What else I don’t get is why this is happening at all. I know that I missed something since I’m so late to the party, but I don’t think anyone ever mentioned other humans actually existing in Equestria.” Raze said while rubbing his chin.

“Bu-” Mythic was interrupted by Raze.

“Not that it matters, I’ve seen enough to know that you don’t deserve any mercy at the moment. So, I suppose I’ll be showing off my new strength to you. It’s kind of a shame that you don’t seem to be all that strong…” Raze said to the seemingly shrunken Mythic.

‘Not all that strong?! How dare he!’ Mythic thought as he began to focus his magic.

Raze noticed the yellow aura beginning glow around Mythic, “No way! Are you a Saiyan too?!”

Mythic’s eyes widened and then narrowed quickly, “No and take this!” He brought his left fist back and it powered up with a brighter yellow light.

He quickly smashed his fist into Raze’s gut. Mythic smirked in victory and then looked up at the warrior. His victory quickly lost itself as Raze seemed to be completely unfazed by the strike. Though his face showed that this was a minor annoyance at best.

“Alright, my turn!” Raze took hold of Mythic’s arm and began to move his feet into a large spinning motion.

Mythic was taken into the spin and thrown into the air. He flipped through the air while frantically opening his wings and flapping hard in order to stop himself from going further off.

Raze flew toward Mythic with his right fist pulled in and preparing for his next move. Mythic focused his magic and disappeared just as Raze punched through the golden glow accompanied with teleportation.

The magical flowed off Raze’s fingertips and went further into the sky where Mythic reappeared. Raze then felt his body become engulfed with magic as he was thrown towards the ground. He smashed into the ground and was then pelted by large magical spheres that blew apart the ground with Raze beneath the destruction.

Smoke and dust flew high into the air as Mythic continued his powerful assault, “HA! Not so strong now, are you?!”

~With our ponies~

They felt the power coming off of Mythic in waves as each blast shook Canterlot. Twilight felt the power continue to heighten with each strike. Octavia was considering trying her luck again and moved to get up only for something to start appearing before herself.

It was a faint outline at first, but slowly a blue box began to take form and solidify into actual mass before the ponies. A click was heard along with a partially loud squeaking noise as both doors opened.

The Doctor stepped out alongside Derpy much to the surprise of the ponies.

“Time Turner? Ditzy? What are you two doing here and what is that box?” Twilight questioned them both.

“Glad you asked Twilight, but I can’t answer you at the moment.” The Doctor said while staring over at Octavia who was walking towards the smoke filled area.

She felt someone tap her shoulder as a familiar gray pegasus flew down before her, “Octavia, please don’t go over there.”

Octavia frowned, “Why not? Raze needs some help obviously. So, I’m going to help him.”

Derpy shook her head quickly, “He doesn’t need any help, trust me on this. I’m pretty sure that you need to stay away from where he is.”

“I’m inclined to agree with Derpy, but not for personal reasons. He really is a lot stronger than he used to be. Thanks to his mentor, Chris.” The Doctor said while walking up calmly.

Twilight moved over along with her friends behind her, “Who’s Chris?”

The Doctor chuckled lightly, “A friend of ours from the second Equestria we visited. I’d say more, but we need to get out of here. So, follow me back to the TARDIS where I can explain everything in a safer environment.”

Twilight shook her head, “I’ve got to stay here with Celestia, you all should go on instead. I’m sure that I’ll be safe.”

Octavia put a hoof on Twilight’s shoulder, “I’ll be staying as well.”

The Doctor looked at them both and nodded, “Best of luck go with you both.” He finished before taking the rest of the ponies with him.

~Back with Mythic~

He continued firing the blasts with a shining hope that he had vanquished his enemy, ‘Just gotta keep going!’ But he couldn’t help seeing something amiss when his blasts began to explode a bit farther away from the impact site almost as if a shield was covering a small area.

That’s when he heard the yell, “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” The smoke in the area flew away as a golden aura flared to life from the center of the impact area.

The golden light blinded Mythic and he was forced to cover his eyes, ‘What did he do?! Is that Celestia’s magic as well?!’

Raze looked up at Mythic, “You asked for this!” He flew at Mythic and sunk his fist into Mythic’s stomach. The golden magic surrounding Mythic seemed to be obliterated by the one strike as Mythic coughed up a bit of blood.

Raze removed his fist and smashed his entire left leg into Mythic’s face causing him to fly off over the defensive wall into the empty city of Canterlot. Raze powered up his aura and chased after the flying Mythic.

As Mythic flew through the air his body healed itself. He still felt pain all over the side of his body from just the two strikes and his resolve was crumbling by the second.

That’s when Raze appeared above him and crashed a foot into Mythic’s stomach. Mythic’s sudden stop came with the force of at least twenty times his normal weight as he crashed through a house and hit ground floor at sixty miles per second.

Raze waited in the sky, ‘Surely he’s not dead. I’m not even using my full strength.’

Mythic laid above the rubble beneath himself while groaning in pain, ‘Why does everything hurt?’ He questioned himself as his body tried to heal with the magic flowing through himself.

Mythic heard a crack from beneath the floor and then another as he suddenly felt himself falling through the air once more. The wind felt nice, but he knew that Raze would follow him any second. Which he was of course.

Raze flew through the house toward the falling Mythic and charged up some energy in his hand. The energy pulsed as it grew larger and then he fired it.

“Take this!” Raze yelled as Mythic was engulfed in the blast.

A large explosion propelled Mythic into the earth below. Raze flew through the black smoke toward the area where Mythic landed. He touched the ground and saw the impact zone not too far away.

Mythic continued to returning his health as he broke the stones above his form. His magical aura was slowly dying as was his own body.

‘If I continue to face this creature, then I will surely die...’ His thought trailed off as Raze walked towards him.

“It looks like you’re running out of strength.” Raze finished while stopping before Mythic.

The trees around them moved in the breeze as Mythic coughed, “I already know that… If I continue, death is the only route…” He trailed off while wincing as his bones reformed.

“Then I will end it for you.” Raze said while pulling his hands to the side and cupping them together.

“No, I don’t think that will be necessary!” Mythic yelled as he felt for his magic and summoned a bright flash light.

Raze felt his eyes began to sear in pain from the bright light as Mythic disappeared within the golden flash. He put his hands to his eyes as the light died down and immediately started rubbing them.

“AGH! My eyes!” Raze yelled while trying to get rid of the blinding white light he still saw.

~Inside the TARDIS~

“So… You’re actually an alien, Time Turner?” Rainbow asked while looking at him.

“I’m the Doctor and yes, I’m an alien who time travels.” The Doctor said to the confused pegasus.

“Well, ah never thought that there were any other aliens besides Raze and the blonde guy.” Applejack said to the Doctor who was about to say something only for Rainbow to butt in.

“Shouldn’t we get moving before anything get’s destroyed?!” Rainbow asked as the Doctor smiled.

The Doctor turned to his screens and saw that they had moved to fight underneath Canterlot “They both moved to below Canterlot and we’ll be there soon!” He galloped to his control panel and began to flip switches.

“Off we go! Allonzy!” He pulled a lever down at the same time which caused the ship to shake and fly off towards the underside of Canterlot.

Not to far away from where the TARDIS left, an Alicorn awoke from her unconscious state. Luna rose up from the ground where the electricity had already left the area surrounding her.

She looked around and quickly teleported out of the area. Luna appeared in the castle courtyard and spotted Twilight immediately.

“Twilight Sparkle! We wish to know what happened here!” Luna exclaimed while walking up to see Twilight.

As Luna got closer she noticed that Twilight was with Octavia and something alabaster laid upon the ground, “SISTER?!”

She closed the gap far quicker this time and stopped before the unmoving body. She bent down and stuck her muzzle into the fur covering her sister’s body.

Then she let out a pitiful wail as Twilight and Octavia moved in to comfort her.

~With Raze~

He finally felt the last of the painful stinging as he slowly opened his eyes again, “Damn it! Where’d he go?!”

Raze looked around quickly trying to get an idea of where Mythic had went and a small golden glimmer of what may have be a fading trail could be seen.

“Got you!” Raze yelled while running forward only for a strong stomach pain to hit him all of a sudden.

He immediately fell to his knees and gripped his stomach, ‘What’s happening to me?!’ He questioned as he looked down to see a bunch of marks on his stomach.

‘W- What is that?!’ Raze thought while it continued to burn upon his front.

“You could never be rid of me, you know that!” A familiar voice yelled to him.

Raze felt his super saiyan form beginning to wear out. His hair changed back to it’s normal black color and his strength decreased to it’s base power.

‘Fhaze, what are you doing?!’ Raze yelled back at the spirit.

‘I’m escaping! What does it feel like?! I’m returning to my part of the body!’ Fhaze roared as the seal began to disappear.

Raze hit the ground completely as Fhaze broke the entirety of the seal. Raze felt himself floating into unconsciousness as he heard the last words from his darker half.

‘Just be lucky that it took most of my power to break that, or I’d have taken your body by now! Oh, and I guess your quarry escaped, too bad.’ Then Raze’s mind faded off as sleep overtook his body.

Author's Note:

New chapter! :D