• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 13,744 Views, 221 Comments

Raze's Journey - Roarin Thunder



A Saiyan is thrown into the world of Equestria. Watch as he grows in this new adventure.

  • ...
26
 221
 13,744

Season 2 A Grand Return

The sky became pitch black as a great sparking energy rose into the sky. Clouds covered the lightning as it spread out past the blanket of black clouds. The light coming from the dragon balls became a long line of green scales, spiky brown back, and a long tan belly that became longer and longer as the arched.

Waves of light passed in and out of the clouds as the end of the body was reached. A draconic body flew downward toward the Draconequus who had summoned him.

"I am Shenron, The Eternal Dragon! I've come to grant you three wishes!" He finished as the ponies looked on in shock.

“What the hay is that thing?!” Rainbow gaped at the large figure that hung ominously over the castle.

Twilight looked upon the glowing orbs and back at the giant dragon with a scoff, “This isn’t possible!”

Octavia had seen stranger things in her time and quickly waved it off. “Will this Eternal Dragon be able to grant the power to return Celestia among all the others killed to life?” She asked Raze.

“Well, according to legend… It should be able to do that easily.” Raze stated while stepping forward to stand beside Discord.

Fluttershy had fallen unconscious while being held up by Rarity. “The poor dear couldn’t take it!” She summoned her magic and a large couch appeared from behind her.

Quickly, she placed Fluttershy on it and then turned to hear Discord speak. “Well, it’s certainly nice to meet you, Shenron! And I certainly do have two wishes for you to hear!”

Discord took a moment before continuing. “For the first one, I wish that Celestia would come back to li- oof!”


Octavia interrupted him immediately with a semi hard hoof to the stomach. “Stop for just a moment, what about everypony else killed by Mythic?”

Discord scoffed, “What about them? We have two wishes for a reason! Bring back Celestia first, then the others!”

Octavia shook her head. “But we could bring back them all with one wish if worded correctly!” She looked back up at the Dragon warily while Raze walked nodded in understanding.

“I got it! Hey, Shenron!” Raze exclaimed as the dragon turned to him.

“Can you bring everyone back to life who was killed by Mythic during his attacks on the Royal Guard and Canterlot with their bodies intact?!" Raze finished as the dragon’s eyes began to glow a deep crimson.

“That is well within in my power!”

In multiple areas, ponies began to return to the world one by one.

Light began to spread around the area as ponies began to reappear all around the area. Shocked gasps were heard around the clearing.

Guards all over looked around as golden light seemed to shower down, ponies appeared all around as the light spread.

Raze looked up at the beast while its eyes glowed red. Shenron focused the energy to come toward the last point as light slithered below Raze’s feet and the hooves of the ponies standing around the Dragon Balls.

It seemed to meet up with other energies right where Celestia’s body lay. She glowed golden for a second only to turn back to her normal colors still unmoving.

Twilight frowned. “Why isn’t she moving?”

“It’s taking a bit longer for her. Celestia’s power is slowly igniting as is the sun.” Shenron stated as his eyes stopped their glowing.

“And that is your first wish as requested. Let’s hear your second wish!” Shenron demanded the group.

“Can you wait a bit, Shenron?!” Raze asked the dragon.

“I suppose that I could.” Shenron said begrudgingly.

“Thanks, Shenron!” Raze shouted back.

Twilight walked over to Celestia’s body. “Celestia? Are you ba- AH!” She felt the wind pick up and saw orange sparks of energy bolting up around Celestia’s form.

Warm light spread out from her and washed over every being nearby. Raze felt the raw heat in the glow spreading throughout his body. Raze looked around and saw that the other ponies had become glossed gold by the light.

Celestia’s body began to float into the air as the light began to beat outward. Spreading further than even the boundaries of Canterlot as the darkened sky created by Shenron was broken through by the light of the sun.

As the ponies and Raze stared at her form floating ever higher into the sky, she seemed to become blurred out as intense heat began to take the area. Celestia’s body sparked once more and that’s when she was surrounded by a large wreath of flames.

~Light~

‘Wake up my child.’ Said an all encompassing voice.

Her eyes slowly cracked open only to shut quickly as the light flashed into her eyes. She had expected pain, but found that she could only feel warmth from the light.

‘Do not fear the light. Open your eyes my child.’ The calm voice reiterated.

Once more, she slowly opened her eyes. Before her sat an outline that seemed to be an alicorn in structure. Glowing white eyes looking back into her magenta ones.

“Now that we’ve finally seen each other. It’s time to begin, Celestia.” The glowing alicorn stated to the confused Celestia.

“What do you mean? Where am I?” Celestia asked the being who slowly walked around her.

“I meant that you’re about to see a part of your life that had been forgotten. As for where you are… It should be obvious to you. Look over here.” The glowing alicorn lifted her hoof and sliced downward.

All at once, the light split apart showing what appeared to be a planet below. “I am a part of you that can see the world when at my full glory. Do you know where we are now?”
Celestia gasped when she looked upon the planet, “Incredible!” She then looked back at the glowing figure.

“We must be in the sun!” She exclaimed as the figure nodded.

“Indeed you are, Though you would be more correct to say that you’re within me for I am the sun.” The Sun said to her.

Celestia sat upon her haunches as sudden realization set in. “Am I about to die?”

“No. You’re about to return once we finish this ritual.” The Sun told her as it sat in front of her.

“What does this ritual entail?” Celestia asked the Sun.

“Your memories and a power that you took from yourself over three hundred years ago are to be returned today to mark that you’ve been truly reborn. Now, get ready.” The Sun began to glow ever brighter and surround Celestia in its gripping light.

Celestia desperately tried to escape as her eyes widened and a memory flashed into her mind.

She seemed to be looking through another set of eyes. She saw the familiar tapestries of a room farther in her past.

‘Is this my throne in the past?’ Celestia questioned herself.

She looked around and noticed that several guards appeared to be speaking.

“Your Highness, It seems as though we’ve driven back the Changelings easily enough, but I’m sure they’ll be back for revenge soon enough.” The first guard said.

“We shouldn’t worry about them. They’re too crippled to be a massive threat. It will take them many years to come back to a full fighting force. Meanwhile, we shall focus on the present. Now, please go make sure that everypony is alright.” Celestia’s own voice returned to the guards.

“Yes, Your Highness!” The Guard turned back to his troop.

“Fall out and check on your comrades!” They left immediately leaving Celestia sitting upon her throne.
The doors had shut seconds ago only to be opened again. Though it seemed that the force opening them was quite a bit smaller than usual.

Celestia looked up allowing her present self to view the doors.

A small blond haired boy poked his head in before slipping the rest of the way in. He quickly shut the doors and looked up at Celestia’s past self with a smile showing pure delight.

“Momma! I’m so glad your back!”

Celestia’s future self gasped as the memory broke apart and information began to cycle into her mind. Twenty-five years of old memories breaking into the forefront of her mind. Celestia felt the a wellspring of energy bursting to life in her body.

And not just life, but pure unadulterated power seeping into her very being. Her mind alight in the molten fire that flashed from the sun, Celestia felt like she’d just climbed the tallest mountain. That was just the beginning.

~The Castle Foregrounds~

Celestia opened her eyes upon feeling the fires of the heavens themselves opening inside her body. Her muscles finally unrestricted by death, she flexed them. Feeling them respond she focused her magic and broke the ball of fire around her causing every single creature in the vicinity to look in her direction.

Twilight gasped, “She’s back! Princess!” She began to trot over merrily as Celestia’s flapping wings slowed down as she descended to the ground.

The light that had spread over the land of Equestria also began to wane and return to Canterlot. All over the land, creatures of all types were left in confusion of the strange phenomenon.

In Ponyville, every single pony that had been evacuated out of Canterlot felt the warmth leave them. Several soldiers stood to the side clad in armor watching the light travel up the side of the mountain.

Vladimir watched with extreme curiosity as several other soldiers gathered around to behold the spectacle.

He narrowed his eyes. “Of course she’s back…”

The light stopped at the borders of Equestria, leaving the land to bask in warmth for all of a few moments before it began to recede rapidly back to it’s owner. A glowing yellow orb that began to crack before the small group of ponies and one saiyan.

Breaking out of the ball of energy revealed a still glowing form that slowly lowered to the ground. Raze and the others stepped back slightly shielding themselves from the intense glow as it began to walk over to them.

The first stride from Celestia saw her glow dim as her features began to show. She was slightly taller than normal. Her eyes appeared to glow as if the sun was truly awakened in her being. Her jewels adorned with her attire glowed a golden orange.

She smiled, “I’m glad to be here with you all again.”

At first nobody said anything, but then Luna, Twilight, and Octavia galloped forward. They jumped at her causing them to all hit the ground. Tears of joy cascaded down the three ponies muzzles as they hugged Celestia.

Celestia’s power dropped downward until her form became natural again.

The rest of the group walked forward crowding around Celestia while Raze and the Doctor stayed back.

The Doctor looked over to Raze. “You know, things won’t always be this good.”

Raze frowned. “I think that I’ve figured that out by now.” He turned to the Doctor.

“Do you already know something?” Raze asked him.

“Ah… I had an old friend, Raze. She was quite the personality, but she had the best kind of saying for these kinds of things. Spoilers…” He trailed off while trotting over to the group of ponies.

Raze watched the group before deciding to join them. Unsure of what’s next on this journey of life.

Author's Note:

I'm very sorry for the length of this chapter. If I had wrote anymore, it would have been forced. The quality would have diminished and I don't like doing that. That being said, I hope you all enjoy it.

Special Thanks to Mondai Shunketsu for looking over it.