• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 385 Views, 0 Comments

Friendship Happens Ever So Often - shimmer_rose_006



Minehammer is tired of beong bullied and picked on for being the only earth pony in her class of unicorns. She runs away from Canterlot one day only to end up in Ponyville the next. the thing is, she's not the only pony who did so.

  • ...
 0
 385

Epilogue; Adult Life

Author's Note:

This chapter is so short because I didn't really plan on doing an epilogue and I've been up since 5:30 this morning trying to finsih this. And I can honestly say, I am about to pass out. Well, I hope you all kied the story and check out my other stories about Derpy, Dinky, and the Doctor.

F.Y.I. this whas written in about 10 hours with me sleeping about 8 of them so a writing period of about 2 hours so please no nasty comments about grammer and such. I am just down right tired. Anyway, could you guess what I was hinting at? Ugh, I am so bad at hiding easter eggs inside stories. Well, bye

The years of being teens went by faster than Rainbow Dash doing a sonic rainboom and soon enough, they were full grown adults. Both Shimmer Rose and Minehammer got married and you can guess to who. In the course of a year, Shimmer had a filly named Petal Gleam and her twin brother, Season Stem. Mine had just one filly named Skylar Stream and she was a pegasus surprisingly enough. Eh, that is how it was when Minehammer was born so it runs in the family...maybe? Eh. Anyway, She was dubbed the Best Video Game Player in All of Equestria along with Thorin as the second best. Enter cousins here. Shimmer Rose's sister had two colts named Lightning Brush and Moon Crater. They were best friends to the twins; they never fought with eachother and had a blast each time they visited. The boys would BEG their mom to take them to Ponyville to see their cousins. Back to Minehammer, one day out of nowhere, her mom moved to Ponyville and boy was she excited to see her mom. They caught up with one enother while watching Skylar play with the other foals. Another surprise happened that day...her father, who she hadn't seen since she was very little came to visit as well. He honestly didn't change a bit. The five became a family again and everypony lived happily ever after....or did they?

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment