• Published 12th Jul 2014
  • 389 Views, 0 Comments

The Civil War Of Equestria - BronyNinja209



The mane 6 go undercover to try and stop the war, that Manehattan started

  • ...
5
 0
 389

A Loss Of A Friend


Twilight awoke to the sound of screaming coming from next to her, she turned to face the source and saw Fluttershy being strangled.

“Get off her!” Twilight shouted as she ran up to him, jumped and stabbed him in the neck with the wrist blade. She pulled the body off of her friend and threw it aside.

“Fluttershy are you ok?” She asked. handing her a bottle of water.

“Mm hm” she said whilst taking a sip of water. “Yeah Twilight thanks”

“We should get out of here before more show up!” Twilight suggested as she picked up her gear. Fluttershy nodded in agreement. Twilight got a drink of water and then they both made for the cave entrance and took flight.

The morning sky was perfect for flying, not too windy. After they passed Fillydelphia they could see the Manehattan so they had to be extra cautious, they only wanted to bypass it so they could reach The Crystal Empire. As they flew over Manehattan Twilight looked around the streets below and noticed that no one was there. As she looked at the buildings she noticed a light flicker from one of the windows, then suddenly a wave of arrows and bolts went flying at them from windows of the City.

They both flew as fast as they could but they soon ran out of energy, luckily for them they was nearing the end of the City airspace. Once they reached safety Fluttershy spoke up and got Twi’s attention.

“Twilight we gotta land!” Fluttershy said through gritted teeth.

“Wha…what do you mean?” Twilight asked in a confused yet shocked tone of voice.

“I, um I’m hit” Fluttershy said now falling from the sky. Twilight swooped down and caught Fluttershy just in the nick of time. When she landed she put her friend down on the ground, “Twilight, just leave me!” Fluttershy said now crying through her pain. “I will only slow you down.”

“I will not leave you Fluttershy” Twilight exclaimed “I will try to pull the arrow from you and find a spell to ease the pain a little. are you ready for me to pull it out?” Fluttershy just nodded. “Ok here we go,” she said as she grasped the arrow firmly in her hand. “Fluttershy, this is going to hurt.” She explained. “ Again she just nodded and squeezed her eyes shut. “ Three. Two. One.” She counted down and then yanked the arrow out.

Fluttershy screamed in pain with tears rolling down both of her cheeks. Twilight’s eyes was also starting to fwell up with tears at seeing her friend in pain. “I’m sorry Fluttershy! I don’t like to see you like this.” She said through her own tears. After the arrow was removed Fluttershy’s screaming stopped and her eyes were no longer squeezed shut, but was shut gently as if she was sleeping.

“Fluttershy, are you ok?” Twilight asked.

No response.

“Oh no, Fluttershy?” she said again her voice barely a whisper. She looked down at her friend’s stomach to see if it looked like she was breathing, but it was not moving. She put her ear next to her friend’s nuzzle to double check she was right.

“Fluttershy please wake up. You can’t die on me, not now, not after all we have been through!” Twilight shouted.

After about half an hour of talking to Fluttershy’s dead body Twi took her arrows and bolts and attempted to teleport her friend back to Princess Celestia. After she thought of a spell that would work she decided to use her magic to contact Princess Luna. Her horn started to glow a light purple as concentrated her magic until she had hold of Luna.

“Princess, we have a problem!” Twilight said.

“Cadence is dead?” Luna asked.

“No, not that, well we haven’t made it to the Empire yet, but I have contacted you about fluttershy.” Twilight explained. “She’s…she’s dead Princess. She was killed by a marksman in a window.”

“I am sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck with your mission” Luna said sympathetically. “We shall have a proper memorial when this is all sorted out, I promise.”

“Thank you Princess, I am going to send the body now. I will report back when I find Cadence.” With that Twilight ended the transmission. Twilight then focused her magic again and in a poof of light Fluttershy’s body was teleported safely to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Ok a short chapter. I wasn't gonna have Flutters die untill they had got to the Crystal Empire but eh I decided to go with this instead.

Next chapter will be up sometime in the week.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment