• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 8,449 Views, 488 Comments

Keep living for Friendship - alejin



After losing everything he loved, Alex thought it was the end but a promise and determination helped him to keep him alive, now he will venture to a world he never expected to see, Equestria, what adventures are waiting for him there, let's find out.

  • ...
97
 488
 8,449

Chapters Next
Prologue

Author's Note:

IN CASE YOU CAME HERE FOR THE SEQUEL FRIENDSHIP IS LIFE:

Please, don't judge this story for its grammar errors. When I wrote this Fic, I didn't have an editor. Please try to enjoy this one as much as posible.

We will try to edit it this year 2017, meanwhile if you can't bear with all the horrible bad grammar, I recomend you to not read this story yet. I rather that than getting your rejection. Thanks for your understanding.

some notes
UPDATED 09/23/2014
1) Not a crossover, no assasin will be seen here, only mention as a fictional character
2) Not a clop fic. (I just suck doing that kind of stuff)
3) I do not own My little Pony Friendish is magic, Assasins creed or any reference to a product that I mention in my FIC.
4) If you don't like my story, please tell me why. It's all I ask.

In a pacific City of Central America, a Guatemalan young man is going to make a trip to a land where many people would give anything to go, a land of magic and friendship, by making the right choices, he might find happiness, friendship and who knows? maybe even find love, his name is Alejandro, his closest friends call him ALEX, an active 22 years old young man, an average person who liked hanging out with his few friends, playing video games, watching movies and dreaming to have adventures, like the adventures in the video games, like Solid snake, Mega man, Prince of Persia, even though the closest thing he got was his training with the scouts as a child, it didn't was the same but by the time, it was more than enough.

Since he was a small child, he fell in love with video games, by the pass of the years, after playing hundred of games, he became a huge fan of Princes of Persia Sands of time saga, but it was replaced later by the Assassins Creed saga, it started in 2007, when the first game came out, he didn't pay any attention to it, since he was waiting for the new Prince of Persia game for PS3 (What a disappointment, after an incredible Sands of time saga, you give me this? Ubisoft. . . shame on you, he thought), trying to overcome his depression, he finally decided to give Assassins' creed a chance, when he played it, he fell in love with it, (Ok. . . you are forgiven Ubisoft, he thought later) the game had everything he always wanted, the adventure, the story, hero! it had everything to inspire him, this game ignited that Adventure's Spark that not even prince of Persia games (the good ones) could, since that day, he made everything to be like his new hero, Altair.

By making the right calls, he contacted people who taught him the art of Parkur, Alex was not exactly a muscular or athletic guy, but he did everything in his heart to learn, unlike his scout training, he had to admit it that watching something in T.V was one thing, but doing it in reality was definitely a pain in the ass and in other parts of his body, but he didn't stop there, moving fast and being agile was one thing, but he needed to know how to fight, he also started to practice different types of martial arts, the usage of weapons like the bow, throwing knives, sword, spear, etc, obviously it didn't help to keep him away from the hospital, his visits to the hospital reached levels to such degree that in many occasions, he was really near to be considered a suicidal guy.

His friends tried to stop him, but he was determinate and nothing would stop him to reach his goal, many people wondered if he was doing all that for mere fun, it seemed there was another most powerful reason behind his motivation so they left him be.

By the year 2010, he was satisfied with the results, he proceeded to purchase and make every tool or weapon he would need, he got a bow, throwing knives, blowgun, sword, spear and to finish, he crafted 2 well made hidden blades, (It's amazing what one can find in youtube these days, he thought), he really wanted to make ninja smoke bombs, but really, it was imposible to make ones that work like the ones you see in games. (damn reality! he thought) The only thing Alex never was interested in using were fire guns, he was not really going to become a real Assassin or a mercenary so why bother? and besides, just by buying and crafting all the other weapons was attracting enough unwanted attention already from his friends, neighbors and even the authorities. . . nope, definitely not fire guns he thought.

Even thought he dominated the parkur by running across the town and city, Alex also wanted real wild field experience, to have it, Alex travelled to the only place in Guatemala suited for the job, not to mention, it was the place where his ancestor used to hunt their preys centuries ago, a real wide jungle, PETEN, he spent there for 5 months training, it was tough, but it worth every second, somehow, he felt like he made a connection with his past elders.

Ok, now, I'm sure many are wondering how he managed to afford all that right?? or at least, Why his parents didn't stop him? or at least say something to make some sense to him?

Well……. thats the sad part of this story.

Chapters Next