• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 8,442 Views, 488 Comments

Keep living for Friendship - alejin



After losing everything he loved, Alex thought it was the end but a promise and determination helped him to keep him alive, now he will venture to a world he never expected to see, Equestria, what adventures are waiting for him there, let's find out.

  • ...
97
 488
 8,442

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15, Moving out!!! don’t hate me!! Three Little sunshines!!

After a good night of sleep and some more tests in the morning, Alex was ready to leave the hospital, in his way out along with his little sleepy friend Spike, both noticed two hospital guards keeping guard outside one of the rooms, they both wondered who could it in there, maybe it was the Mayor, a Prince, a Pop star, or maybe. . . (he was interrupted by somepony shooting from the room, it was obvious she had just woke up)

“GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEERE!!!!, CAN’T YOU ALL SEE MY ALEXIS WIKIE NEEDS MEEEEEE??!?”

The scream of certain unicorn banished any wonder of who could be in the room

“Lyra!!! Calmdown!!, (Bombon said), he is not your human or pet, you need to calmdown!! Or they will never let you go and instead of a hospital room, you will be confined into a nut house!!”

“BUT, BUT, ugh, not fair!, I had him, I really HAD him!, what is everypony problem, why they interfiered, I only wanted to help him, he must feel really lost right now without me, I need to find him now!!”

“Lyra!, I know you were so excited to finally be able to meet him, but. . . how in Tartarus you thought hiting him with a showel was a good idea!, how in the world do you expect him to like you now after that??”

After hearing this, Lyra knew Bombom was right, she had to be carefull of her actions for now on, or she would never see his Alexis Wikie again, she still remembered him, so tall, sooo CUTE!!! And his HANDS!!!, she had to see him again, he was all she always wanted and expected if she ever manage to find a real human.

“He is, he is just confused, I had to take him home before anypony else would try to. .. . . to take him first. . . .NO!!! HE IS MINE, MINEEEEE!!”

While Bombom and Lyra continues arguing, Alex and Spike, after hearing that, just resume their way out, hoping that door and the guards would be enough to stop the Mint Green Menace

Once they were out, the mane six were already there, waiting for them to go to the Sisters Old Castle

“Ok Alex, ready to go for all your stuff at the Castle?”

“Yeah Twilight, but I mean it, you don’t have to come”

“Nonsense Darling, we can’t let you go there alone, it’s dangerous, besides, no offense dear but, we really have no warranty that you will come back if we let you go alone” (everypony noded)

“Ouch Rarity, that’s hurts. . . . but, I have to admit, it’s a valid argument, ok, lets go”

The walk to the castle wasn’t so bad, it was quiet when they were walking through Ponyville at that moment, after all, everypony hidded when he came out of the hospital (man, this was what Zecora had to endure?, no wonder she is tough), of course everypony, Spike and Alex were always carefull, he lead them through the safest path he knew, Twilight made sure to write the path in a scroll she somehow summoned with her magic.

While walking, they asked some more simple questions to him, like how was Earth, where he lived, if he had a job and what he do, some questions about his family, (that ones Alex ignored and tried to change to topic as soon as posible, he wasn’t ready to talk about them. . . yet), Everypony of course, noticed that, so they didn’t insist about the topic, much to his pleasure.

Finally, they arrived to the castle, everypony were really scared just by watching it, it was obvious after all, they weren’t as used to it as Alex and Spike

“Cmon dont worry, Spike and I can tell you it’s safe, I’ve been living here for a month, besides . . . . I’m pretty sure, I will need help to finish studying all those books in the Castle big library. . . “

“At that very moment, matching Rainbow Dash speed, Twilight sprinted to the castle as if it was gonna dissapear in any moment.

(OMG, she is so easy to read, like a book. . . . hahahaha, a book. . . . what? Oh cmon! That was funny, tough crowd)”

“Twilight wait!!”, Everypony said and proceded to go after their egghead friend, Alex didn’t run, alongside Spike, they just walked there and when they finally reached the Library, of course they found Twilight in there reading at least 5 books levitated by her magic, she was reading with a her well known litte wicked smile.

“ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, how in Tartarus I didn’t notice this Library the last time we were here!!!”

Applejack answered “Well. . . ah don’t know, maybe because we were too busy trying to save Equestria with the Elements of Harmony sugarcube?”

“Oh Right” Twi said blushing

“Ok girls, Alex said, Please wait here with Twilight, I’m only going to my room to pack all my stuff, I’ll be back in around 5 or 10 minutes”

“. . . . Can we come with you??” Spike and Pinkie pie asked

“ok, cmon you two”

They both followed him, when they arrived to his room, they didn’t see anything out of normal, some clothes in the bed and floor, his tools in the wall, some food in a mini table, apples, berries, cupcakes (Yep, Alex made some more shopping a couple more times, man, those muffins and cupakes are out of his world.. . . literally).

Alex never saw it comming, how Pinkie pie after noticing the cupcakes, literally catapulted herself to his chest in a crushing hug and nuzzling,

“ohmygosh, ohmygosh (gesh, they really like to say that when they are excited uh?, Alex thought), it was you, it was you after all, I knew it, you are the kind thief (Kind thief???, what’s that, a snack?), tell me, please tell me, you liked them?, you liked them? I mean, my muffins and cupcakes?”, Pinkie kept asking while shaking Alex to no end.

“Hmmm yeah, I loved them, they were the best Muffins and Cupcakes I ever had, as Applejack with her apples, you should feel really proud of your cooking Pinkie”

Pinkie stopped at that very instant, she just kept staring Alex, a light blush appeared in her checks, many ponies had told her before how they liked their cooking, but he said, he LOVED it, and not only that, he also told her she should feel proud of it, it was the first time somepony told her something like that, she was definetily not used to it, then by pure instinct she hugged Alex, but this time, it wasn’t a bear hug, it was kind and warm, like the ones fluttershy gives.

“Thank you so much, I love when others enjoy my cooking, and yes, I am really proud of it”

Alex returned the hug and stroked her mane, “Ok Pinkie, thanks, now let’s gather all my stuff and get out of here”

Alex with their help, managed top ut all his clothes and tools in the suitcase, luckily for him, he already had all his tech stuff in his backpack, he would decide to show Twilight his world advances at the right time.

“Ok, I think everything is packed, Let’s go”

Alex, Pinkie and Spike reunited with the rest of the gang, it was a war to convince Twilight to leave the library, Alex had to tell her and pinkie promise her that he would come with her again many times later, she accepted and then they proceded their way back home.

Back in Ponyville, as before, nopony was out of their stores or homes, just a minute before they arrived, they all heared how everypony trotting to their homes to hide, wining everypony trust will be hard, its all Alex could think at the moment.

“Well, I think, it’s better they’d be afraid of me instead they’d be trying to banish me with torchs and spears I guess” (Alex tried to be funny with no success)

“Gosh, why do they have to be sooooo Thick headed?” Rarity said, obviously ofended and dissapointed

“It’s ok Rarity, it only will take more time that we thought, that’s all,” (Rarity just smiled and noded to him)

“No problem Ali, we will think of something!! You’ll see!, Pinkie said bouncing

“Thanks Pinkie, I know you will, ok now. . . lead the way”

“Okidokilokie”

Everypony, dragon and human proceded to walk to Sugarcube corner, when they finally were at the front door, Alex felt a little afraid, he wanted to make a good impresión, after all, the cakes could be his host for the time being, when Pinkie tried to open the door, she and everypony noticed it was locked

“Uh??, that’s odd, Sugarcuber corner never closes so early, MR AND MRS CAKE, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!, IT’S PINKIE PIE AND FRIENDS, THERE IS SOMEPONY I WANT YOU TO MEET!!”

At that very moment, in a blink of an eye, the door opened really fast, a yellow hoof grabed Pinkie pie and took her inside the house, Alex and the rest only stared and started to hear noises from inside.

Mrs Cake then said “Pinkie pie!!, thank Celestia you are ok, you must be carefull, that monster in two legs is wondering around the town and he almost got you!”

“WHAT???, there is a monster here in Ponyville??, I have to warn my friends” Pinkie was about to leave when she was stopped by Mrs Cake by the tail

“No Pinkie Pie!!, can’t you see right now he is at the front door??”

“Really?? Oh no!! my friends!”, then she proceded to see from the window, she was so worried for her friends, she looked, but saw no “monster”

“ummmm, are you sure Mrs Cake?? I only can see the girls, Spike and Ali, Maybe he or the girls took the monster down, but a don’t see it beaten on the ground, or maybe he ran away ”

“Nooo Pinkie, Mr Carrot interrupted, that thing with strange clothes it’s the monster, can’t you see it, he may have your friends trapped with some kind of mind control power or something like that”

“OHHHH, wait! No, don’t be silly, That’s Alex, but he let me calls him Ali, he is no a monster, he is a human, and even better, he is the “kind thief” he is nice, he is a really good stall. . . . human”

“Oh, Pinkie my dear, you must have hit your head very bad this time, or maybe you are still a little in his mind control, just look at him, there is no way that. . . . FREAK could be good”

Oblivious to them, Everypony, dragon and Alex heared everything, with a warm voice Alex only said from outside, hoping they could hear him, “Pinkie, It’s ok, don’t worry, I. . . understand, now is not the moment, not yet, I already took Rarity’s offer, maybe later, when everything cool off, we can return and try again to meet the Cakes, ok, sorry for bothering you Mr and Mrs Cake, Cya later, you too Pinkie, Cya later.”

Then Alex and Everypony else proceded to go to Carousel Boutique for Alex could unpack his stuff, some seconds after they left, Mr Cake said

“Ja!, he thinks he can fool us with kind words, Really, Thank Celestia he is gone, wow, to even be able to mind control Princess Celestia’s Student Twilight Sparkle, his magic has to be very powerfull, I just hope the royal guards come here fast so they can deal with that freak soon”

After procesing everything that just happened, watching how Alex went somewhere else, listened what Mr Cake said about him, how he. . . called him, Pinkie just stared at them, anger and sorrow in her eyes, her mane almos deflated.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!! Can’t you see he is my new friend, you. . . you. . . hurt his feelings, he is nice and kind and perfectly normal, and you called him a freak??, have you forgotten how much I really HATE! That word? How many ponies used to. . . . GOSH, Sorry but i have to go, I need to get out of here for now!”

Pinkie then in tears, exited sugarcube corner to confort his friend, she needed to apologize for everything.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Walking to Carousel Boutique, the mane 5 were only staring Alex, they felt really hurt, and they wondered. . . was Alex hurt as well? He had to be, Alex noticed their concern, he knew what it was but he asked anyway

“What’s wrong girls? Spike?, is something in my face??”

“Well sugarcube. . . . tell me the truth please, and yah know yah can’t lie to me. . . Aren’t yah angry, hurt, ofended?”

“To be honest Applejack.. . . not really, maybe a little dissapointed, I really saw it coming, granted maybe I expected a little more, but we all know it will take some time for the ponies to trust me and accept me” (Applejack smiled at his understanding nature)

“Ok sugarcube, ah am glad that’s how you feel, and don’t worry, we will help you to ponyville to accept you, and trust me when I say that Celestia protects anypony who even try to hurt you again, I had to held back my desire to buck the cakes at sugarcube corner just because they are Pinkie caretakers.”

“That’s right Darling, I mean, maybe somehow. . . . I can deal with the fact they are scare and all, but. . . . calling you a Monster? a. . a. . freak?, they can be really sure to not expect having me as a customer for a long time, not unless they properly apologize to you Alex, (everypony and Spike noded in agreement)”

“Thanks girls, I really apreciate it, but I can say, I dunno if you will be able to fullfill that promise, let’s face it, Pinkie pie pastries are too good to be ignored for a long time” (every pony knewing that was true only looked away) “besides I don’t want to cause troubles, maybe I should head back to. . . . . .”

Rarity interrupted him right away and said “Don’t you even think about finishing that sentence, you stay here with us, with your friends, not being alone anymore”

“I wasn’t exact. . . . .” Alex tried to respond before being interruped by Rarity Puppy eyes

“. . . ok Rarity” (Wow she really is generosity in person I mean in pony? Whatever), I just hope Pinkie pie is ok wi. . . .” again Alex was interruped by a Pink pony that tackled him to the ground.

When Alex opened his eyes to see what it was, he just could feel somepony huging him like if he was gonna banish, it was. . . Pinkie pie, although he couldn’s see her face, he noticed almost inmediatily that he mane was different, it was straight and. . . so flat, and the second thing he noticed, . . . his chest little by little was getting wet, it was obvious by it and the sobs, that she was. . . crying, it wasn’t right, this was not the Pinkie he knew and admired from the series (he remembered seeing her like this in one episode after she thought her friends abandoned and hate her), did she think he was going to hate her or that he was mad at her?

His thoughts were fast interrupted by Pinkie pie who just started to say

“I’m sorry, I’m. . I. . .I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m. . I’m so. . . sorry, please, please don’t hate me, please, I’m sorry, please don’t stop being my frie. . . friend. . .I’m sorry, please don’t hate me, don’t hat. . hate me”

Just hearing her saying that. . .was enough for her friends to share some tears, Even Alex had to fight to not let some come out with no success, everypony tried to get close to confort her friend but were stopped when Alex rised his hand commanding them to stop right there, he some. . . how knew what to do.

He started to stroke Pinkie mane very gently while hugging her back, she felt it and started to calm down a bit, and finally manage to speak again

“Ali, I’m so sorry!, I. . . never thought the Cakes would react like that, ever, they were so. . so. . meanies, please, please don’t hate me, I didn’t want that to end like that, I’m so sorry for brought you there to only to be insulted and kicked out before even going in”

Alex only chuckled at this “Pinkie, I would never hate you, never, even in a million years, you wasn’t the one who said those things, they were, and is perfectly normal, they are scared, sometimes you reject or are afraid of what you don’t know”.

“But. . . they called you a. . . Monster and . . . . a Freak (Pinkie pie shrudered after saying that last word), if I never had brought you there, you would never had to pass for that”

“Pinkie don’t worry, there was no way you could know that would happen, besides you weren’t the one who acted like that, and it’s not like you think that way right?”

At that moment Pinkie moved her head to be face to face with Alex with and ofended expresion

“NO!!, of course no, NEVER, you are not a freak nor monster, you are my. . . our friend (everypony and Spike noded), and we care for you, and I promise as Celestia as my witness, I will not stop until all ponyville can see that and be your friend”

“You can count us in to promise that too Alex” Twilight said while everypony else noded

“Gee thanks girls and Spike, but Pinkie, just one request please”

“yes?”

“Never, ever let me see you like this again, I have to admit the straight hair well. . . really suits you and all, you look very cute, but if it means you are sad. . . . then I rather your other style, because it means you are happy and cheerfull.

At that very moment Pinkie hair blowed up again to its old self, she just smiled at him, and proceded to hug him again, “Thank you so much Alex, Thankyou for being my friend”

“Anytime Pinkie, Anytime”

They continued walking to carousel boutique, (pinkie bouncing happily as always, which really was a relief to everypony and Alex), Rariy said

“Well Darling, we are almost there, I’m sure you will like my place, its very warm a conforable, just one thing, the spare room is in the basement, I hope you don’t mind”

“Rarity, you are giving me a roof under my head and a bed to sleep, I would never even dream about complaining at all, I just hope to fill your expectatives and be a worthy guest”

“What you mean dear?”

“Well, look a you Rarity, you transpire nobelity all times, it’s obvious your place must be very fancy, I’m really glad and impresed you even offered a room to a common guy like me”

Rarity blushed hard this time, of course everypony knew her tastes were. . . . a little higher compared everypony else, but to be called. .. . . noble, now she really want. . . needed to help him to be happy here in her world.

“Oh! Thank you dear, you are really humble, I really hope that modesty didn’t come for having hard times in your world”

“hmmm not really Rarity, to be honest, money was never a problem in my house and my parents always thought me about humility and even how to be apreciative about the free things life can give you, they thaught me the meaning of hard work and to earn what you want, of course by honest ways”

“I. . . . see Darling, I’m glad to hear that."

They finally reached caorussel boutique, once inside, Alex could not help to admire the internal decorations, (wow, the series showed Rarity’s home many times, but the really went short, this doesn’t even compare)

“Well, what you think Darling?”

“What do I think? well, remember when I told you how you recemblance a noble”

“yes?” Rarity said, fearing Alex would no longer think so high of her

“Well I have to correct myself (Rarity was a bout to share some tears),. . . . you have to be some kind of princess or a the very least a relative of a duke”

Rarity could not smile higher even if she’d tried to all day, “Oh my, thank you dear, but I’m not, I’m just an average pony, who as you said, worked really hard to get everything you are seeing”

“Rarity, you and your friends (Alex said pointing everypony and dragon), are everything but average, you all are kind, loyal, funny, honest, generous and why not very magical in a way I can’t describe, (yep, he just listed the elements), and that’s is SPECIAL, no matter what other ponies says”

Everypony blushed a little at this statement and along with Rarity, proceded to make a group hug.

“ok, I think it’s time for me to settle down, Rarity can you please show me the basement?”

“Ok course Alex, come with me”, When Alex saw the basement room, he saw a very confortable room, a little bed, a wardrobe, a little table and chair, even though it was a basement, the room was really beautiful at sight, way better than the dusty and wrecked Castle room

“Ok Rarity, I think for now I will just leave my luggage here, then unpack everything at night, now let’s go, everypony is waiting for us”

When Alex and Rarity finally reach the room where Everypony else were, they noticed they were having some kind of meeting.

“Hey girls, what’s this all about, is something wrong?”

“No Ali, pinkie said, we were just planing how to make all ponyville to meet you, I really wanted to make you a party right away, but if I do it now, nopony will come and I don’t want that”

“That’s right sugarcube, so we were thinking about visiting Mayor Mare and ask for her help, maybe make an oficial presentation or something, since Princess Celestia and Luna will not come back in a week from Saddle Sarabia, we can’t ask them, and ah am sure you don’t want to be secluded in your room for one week, so what you say?, wanna come with us partner”

“Ok, let’s go”

They were about to exit the boutique when Alex noticed someponies or better said somefillies in front of him at the door, stearing him, at least two of them, the third one, a beautiful unicorn filly was only looking at him with a huge grin in her muzzle, then she said

“See? he is real!”, Sweetie Bell squeak, Applebloom and Scootaloo only kept staring

(DAMN, the CMC!, Sweetie bell is really cute, but seeing them three togheter reaches imposible levels of cuteness, Alex thought)

It was Applebloom who broke the ice “yeh, Sweetie bell, ah can see it now!. . . . ummmm, good day sir, ah am Applebloom, nice to meet ya”

“Nice to meet ya too Applebloom (Damn! Just damn!, so cute!), I’m Alex, and if I have to guess, you must be an Applejack relative” (of course he lied)

“well. . . . . yeah, I’m her little sister, how you knew, are you a. . . .”

“PSYCHIC!!, Pinkie pie interrupted, looking at Alex with expecting eyes”

Moving pinkie aside to look Applebloom again he responded, “no I’m not, it’s just so obvious, I mean really, APPLEbloom, APPLEjack, your country accent, how really cute you both are, I mean DUH!”

Applebloom and Applejack (who was behind Alex) only blushed, “ I see sir”

“Please, Alex is fine, if you want”

“Ok Alex, as ah was saying, nice to meet ya, Sweetie bell have told us how ya saved her in the Everfree forest and. . . . “

“Yeah! Scootaloo said, how you faced that manticore and had a fight, and well you had to take him down, that’s so cool, well not as cool as rainbow dash, but still, really cool, and now, how you manage to fool those diamond dogs, really, that just so. . . “

“COOL?” Alex, Applebloom and Sweetie bell answered for her

“well yeah” she blushed

Alex then aproached Scootaloo and said “And who this little cutie pegasus might be?” he asked while pating her head

“Oh right!, I’m Scootaloo and I’m not cutie (well.. . maybe a little) I’m the the most amazing pegasus fillie you will find in Equestria”

“I see, Scootalo, yeah I can see you might be amazing and also I see some resemblance with Rainbow dash, are you by any chance her sister too?? (of course Alex knew she wasn’t, well at least the first season never mentioned it, but he knew she admired her)”

“Really!!! you think we look alike, I mean she is not my real sister, but she took me under her wing, it’s like we are sister right?”

(took her under her wing?. . . that’s new) “Well yeah, and I have to say, there could not be any other fillie in Equestria that could fill that spot better than you”,

Scootaloo blushed harder after hearing that, she already liked this new guy.

“Ok girls, believe me when I say that i’d like to stay here and know you a little more, but the girls, Spike, Everypony and I have to go do some things with Mayor Mare, What you say, wanna come?

“YEAH!!, they said in unison”

"Ok, Let's go then"

Author's Note:

Ok, Another Chapter, yes I know, I know, he compliments a lot, as I said before, he is a brony and he wants ponies to like him. and before anyone ask

No!!!, I'm not planing to shipping him with Sweetie bell, their love is like brother and little sister, (in another chapter it may escalate, oops, spoilers).

Ok, cya in a week. and please COMMENT, I want to know how you like the story this far

PreviousChapters Next