• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 8,451 Views, 488 Comments

Keep living for Friendship - alejin



After losing everything he loved, Alex thought it was the end but a promise and determination helped him to keep him alive, now he will venture to a world he never expected to see, Equestria, what adventures are waiting for him there, let's find out.

  • ...
97
 488
 8,451

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13 Meeting the rest, Please, your tears = my heart breaks

Alex was resting like a baby until he heard some noises outside the room, to his excitement, it was them, he was sure it was them, OMG, it was really them, the main 6 and Spike, Everypony talking about him, by the sounds, he was almost sure Twilight had lots of quills and scrolls in her saddlebag.

“ohmygosh, i can’t believe i’m finally meeting him, i only managed to see him from far behind when i was in the cage and when he was unconcious, i know he is tall and different, oh i’m so excited, this will be an incredible letter to princess Celestia”

“I just hope he is a civilized creature, and gentle with ladies as myself, not like some nobles in Canterlot, bunch of brutes”

“yeah right Rarity, you think some snob noble would have the balls to do what he did, i’m not saying he is dumm or brute but i can say he is an adventurer and fearless creature, just like me”

Rarity just huff and said, “not everypony or human has to be uncouth to be brave rainbow dash”

“And please Rainbow dash (Applejack added), please don’t say just like yah literally, that’s the last thing Ponyville or Equestria needs, another Rainbow dash”

Rainbow dash only grinned (she didn’t take it like an offense) “yeah right he wishes, he will needs decades to be as awesome and cool as i am”

“No offense sugarcube, but remember he took down a manticore by himself, burned to ashes a timberwolf and he has been living in the Everfree forest for more than a month, everypony ah know wouldn’t even spend one half night there, he is definetily a creature you must not underestimate”

Rainbow dash only huff and looked away, then Rarity noticed something

“Fluttershy Darling, you haven’t say anything all this time, something wrong?”

“Uh no. . . . i was just thinking, if it safe?, i mean, we didn’t bring the Elements of Harmony, we. . . . don’t know anything about him. . . . . i’m not saying he is dangerous, but. . . . well we should have bring them, . . . . just in case”

Alex was speechless, Fluttershy was that untrustfull to him?? Why?

At that very moment Spike narrowing his eyes said “I already told you Fluttershy, he is a good human, he even saved all of you Ponyville, he was the one who thought that silly story about the curse, you think any brute creature would have done that, any dangerous creature only would had tried to fight and try to kill them, but he choose a harmless way, and you already saw it at that moment whit the diamond dogs, did he really look that threatening or dangerous?”

“well. . . . no, he didn’t (he even looked kind of cute, she thought, wait, where did that come from?)

Then Pinkie pie interrupted “Oh cmon Silly Fluttershy, don’t worry, i already met him and talked to him and trust me, he is a good po.. . . . human, he even said he wanted to be my friend, i’m so happy, and i know you will be happy having him as a friend”

“um. . . . ok. . Pinkie. . . if you say so”

At that very moment, they all entered the room, and there he was “sleeping” (Alex used all his strength to not blow laught, (the thought of Fluttershy being afraid of him helped a lot to achieve that), everypony except Pinkie and Spike looked at him with curious eyes, there he was, a human, a never seen creature in Equestria, he was so diferent, but not in a bad way, Rarity was the first to talk

“Well. . . . i’ll say, he isn’t exactly. . . . ugly, i mean when i saw him, he had that hood covering half of his face so i thought maybe he wanted to hidde something”.

Then Rainbow still staring said “Yeah, he looks so harmless and a little inocent, does this human really killed a manticore?, after seeing him, i’m starting to have my doubts about that”

“Ah have to say, he doesn’t look like a monster to me, and if he is as kind and strong as Spike said, i would not have any trouble to hire him to work in my orchad”

“well. . . . he does look. . . . harmless” Fluttershy added

At that very moment Alex thought it was time to “wake up”, he proceded to open his eyes and was finally able to see them, there they were, staring at him, together, the very 6 ponies every brony or pegasister would kill to see, the mane 6, they were as beautifull as he imagined, so colorfull and inocent, he almost thougth he wasn’t worth too see them, (ALMOST, his self-steem wasn’t low after all)

He didn’t say anything, just stared back, words failed him at that moment, but 30 seconds later he finally managed to say

“ummmm, hello?”

“Nopony said anything, they were to shock say something”

Spike getting irritated to them said “Cmon girls say something, it’s rude to not answer when somepony or human greet you”

Twilight was the one to break the ice “Hmmm Hello Mr Alex, my name is Twilight Sparkle, nice to meet you”

“Nice to meet you too Mrs Twilight Sparkle, there is no need for Mr, just Alex is fine”

“Oh, ok, in that way then to be even, just Twilight would be fine ok? (Alex noded), Ohhh this is so exciting, ok, first things first, let us introduce ours selves, then everypony made a step forward, Rarity first

“My name is Rarity, nice to meet you Darling, i’m a fashionista, the best of ponyville if i have to say, modesty apart, i want to properly thank you for saving Sweetie bell from that brute manticore”

Alex just could just greet her normally but SCREW IT!!, he knew he will never, eveeeeer have a chance like this again in his life, so he proceeded to stand up from the bed (he was already dressed this time) and got infront of Rarity, he crouched to her level and by her surprise, took her hoof in kissed it, then said

“You are very welcome Miss Rarity, i only did what anypony would do, and by the way is my pleasure to meet you too”

(blushed a little she said) “Oh my my, we have a true gentlecolt here, see Rainbow dash? He is not a brute as you thought” then she reunited back to her friends and rainbow was next

“Hey dude, I’m Rainbow dash the fastest flyer in Equestria, i heard you a little strong, enought to take a manticore by yourself, thats. . . . cool, well not as cool as me (Alex only chuckle inside), nice to meet you, and please, please don’t try to kiss my hoof or i will have to smack you”

Alex just smiled at her and said

“Don’t worry, Rainbow dash, i know a lady when i see one, trust me, the idea of kissing your hoof never crossed my mind in the first place”

“Ahhh. . . . Thanks?” (did he just insulted me or complimented me??)

“don’t take it the wrong way, i can also say you are a though girl, so let’s do a fist/hoofbump, i think thant greeting is more your style right?” Alex then proceeded to extend his fist to her, and by instinct she clashed her hoof to it.

“Well that was weird, but cool, i think i can get used to you with no problem, i hope you like pranks” (he just noded with an evil smile and said yes)

Applejack next “Howdy partner, nice to meet ya, the name is Applejack”, she extended her hoof to make the hoof/fist bump, but Alex had other plans, she grabed her hoof and proceded to shake it like she did with Twilight in the first episode in the show while speaking

“Hello Applejack, nice to meet you too, and let me tell you this, your apples are the best i ever taste, every Apple in the planet should be ashamed to be called Apple compared to yours”

She blushed a little while trying to stop her hoof shaking after alex let it go, “Gee, thanks sugarcube, they are the pride of the Apple family after all”

“A pride well earned Applejack, trust me”

After Applejack reunited with her friends, we just stay there, waiting, after one minute, nothing happened, Twilight irritated noticed Fluttershy behind Pinkie pie, her face covered by her mane and apparently she was. . . . crying?

Noticing this, pinkie said “Cmon Fluttershy, don’t be afraid, as you could see, he is really nice. . . . I’m sorry Ali, it seems she. . . “

Pinkie stopped after seeing Alex (moved by his brony side) walk to their direction, everypony just stared, Applejack was a little worried he could do something to Fluttershy knowing how she was, she was taking a fighting stance but was stopped by Spike glaring at her with a “don’t you even think about it,” look.

When Alex was only a few inches from Fluttershy, he crouched and asked

“Hey.. . . . . cutie, i can tell by your name (he lied) that you are indeed shy, but i can also tell, that you are not hidding because of shyness, are you. . . by any chance afraid or upset with me?”

Fluttersy didn’t say anything

Alex, a little reluctant and scared, proceded to rise his hand and started to stroke her mane, just by the fact that Fluttershy would be scared to death of him. . . . hurt his heart. When he started to stroke her mane, fluttershy only “screamed a YEP” but didn’t stopped him, his stroking was. . . . nice”

“I. . . don’t know what i did, but i wont know if you don’t tell me, please Fluttershy, please tell me what i did?”

The stroke relaxed Fluttershy a little, she finally started to show part of her beautifull face to him, she stared at him a little more, then she said

“Well. . . .nice to meet you. . . . Alex, I’m. . . Fluttershy. . . . oh, but you already know that. . . sorry (she blushed)

(OMG SHE IS TOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!! Alex Thought, he wanted so hard to hug her and never let go)

She continued “. . . . I heard you saved Sweetie Bell from drowing and from a Manticore. . . . but tell me please (she started to show some tears, OMG, really, it’s not good for the heart to watch Fluttershy cry, worse when you are the reason, Alex thought) did you really have to kill him???”

At that moment Alex knew his next words had to be well chosen, or she would be scare of him forever

Alex not knowing what to do, did something nopony could predict, he as fast as a lightning, graved fluttershy in a kind hug, Fluttershy was in shock. . .but not a bad one, she felt somehow. . . safe. . . she knew at that moment he wasn’t an. . . Evil creature.

“Fluttershy. . . I. . . I. . . I really tried to not kill him, i only wanted to save Sweetie bell, i tried to talk to him, to convince him to leave us alone, but he didn’t, he attacked me and tried to hurt her, i. . . wont say i enjoyed killing him, but i'll also say i don’t regret it, because it was something that needed to be done, but trust me when i say this, I’m so sorry that upset you or made you cry, please forgive me, i promise, if i’m in a similar situation again, i really will try harder to not hurt another living creature again, i can tell you really care for the animals, then i will care harder, i promise”

Fluttershy didn’t need to be the Element of Honesty to know he was telling the truth, at that moment she returned the hug.

“Thankyou Alex, Sweetie Bell had already told me what happened, but i wanted to hear it from you, now i can say you did what you had to do, you are a good human, and. . . i’m sorry for made you worry, please forgive me. . . if you want”

“You already are Fluttershy, and can you forgive me for making you cry?”

“You already are too Alex”

Everypony and dragon just dawwwwwww for the beautiful moment they just saw, Pinkie pie even was crying too, but they were also impresed, very impresed, Alex managed to gain Fluttershy trust in minutes, he definetily was something else.

At that moment Pinkie also aproached Alex and starte to introduce herself

“Ok my name is Pimhhmhmhmh” she was stopped by Twilight hoof in her mouth

“Uhg Pinkie pie, you already met him, remember?”

“. . . . . Oh! Right, hehehehe”

Everypony, dragon and even Alex only rolled their eyes and started Laughting.

Author's Note:

OK, i know i said two weeks, but i got impatient, i hope you don't mind.

PreviousChapters Next