• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 8,444 Views, 488 Comments

Keep living for Friendship - alejin



After losing everything he loved, Alex thought it was the end but a promise and determination helped him to keep him alive, now he will venture to a world he never expected to see, Equestria, what adventures are waiting for him there, let's find out.

  • ...
97
 488
 8,444

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 32, A little Talk my human friend

The night was beautiful as always, Luna really know her business, Everypony dragon and human were sleeping peacefully until Alex feeling thirsty woke up, knowing that without a sip of wáter he would not be able to sleep again and not wanting to wait until morning, he took all his chances and proceded to exit the room, maybe a night guard could show him where the kitchen was, after walking in the halls for some minutes and looking his surroundings Alex in fact realized how beautiful the palace really was, Royalty or rich ponies really live a fancy life he thought, he chuckled inside, for him it was kinda funny, thinking how even though he had the money to build a great mansión all fancy and all, he decided to stay at his parents house, as he told his friends he really liked simple things, for him as long as he has a roof on his head, his Internet, junk food, card and videogames he was happy, of course he like to use cool clothes like any other man, enjoying some time with his friends (ironically gaming meeting or movie nights) but he really never looked himself spending money in superficial stuff, well maybe a motocycle or a go-karts for him and his friends. . . that would be cool, back to the topic, lost in his thoughts he bumped with somepony (damn I really need to pay attention when I’m walking he thought) Alex composed himself to see who it was the poor pony maybe a night guard, when he opened his eyes who would imagine his surprise when he saw Princess Luna.

“Ouch. . . who is. . .oh it’s you Alex.. . . what is going on. . . a nightmare??” she said sarcastically

“Not really, I’m just a little thirsty and started to look for the kitchen for a glass of wáter, can you please tell me where is it?”

“Sure come with me”

“Thanks Luna”

He then started to follow Luna, while walking he said

“Say Luna, what were you doing walking in the dark halls at this hour, I mean I know you rule during the night but . . . shoudn’t you be at the throne room?”

“Well Alex. . . to be honest I got bored and stared to get sleepy.. . . let’s face it, who would come at this hour for a meeting with royalty? (Alex nooded, it was a valid point) so I decided to have a little walking to cool my head”

“I see, and after your little walk, what do you do?”

“After that. . . I start to spy. . . I mean to look in my subjects dreams to watch they are not having nightmares”

“You can do that. . . cool!!” (a sexy Fredy krugger) but tell me. . . have you seen any of my dreams?”

“Until now. . . no, not yet, even though I’m the guardian of the dream world. . .that doesn’t mean I can be in every dream at the same time, I use a powerfull spell to make astral copies of me and help as many ponies I can, but my priority are the ponies with nightmares”

“Wow. . . just wow Luna, you are as incredible as your sister”

“You. . . you really think so? I mean. . . everypony always think Celestia is. . . well. . .the only one amazing of the two of us”

“Oh Luna. . .that’s not true and you know it, you are both amazing, but let’s face it, you been absent for sometime. . . everypony just need to know you a little better that’s all, just give them time”

“Thank you Alex. . . I’ll have that in mind. . . ok here we are. . .the kitchen”

When they entered both of them were shocked when they found Princess Celestia having a. . . .snack, of course by snack Alex and Luna meant a big cake almost half eaten, they had to cover their mouths at the same time to prevent laughing.

“Hello. . puff. . . Tia, a little night snack uh?”

“Well. . . Lulu, you know very well the stress of leading a kingdom. . . a Pony Princess needs her energy”

Luna and Alex chuckled and rolled their eyes as she continued talking

“But. . .taking that aside, I’m not surprised to find you here Lulu but what about you Alex, came for a little snack as well?”

“Nah, I just wanted a glass of wáter then I found Luna and she showed me the way here but really wow Princess. . . I really need to know, you eat so much cake all the time?”

“No. . . not really, some times I only eat half of a cake”

“I see. . . Princess. . .do the ponies.. . . even the earth ponies and pegasus have some kind of spell or charm that prevent them from getting fat?, I mean. . . almost everypony I’ve seen are thin as a model, of course I’ve seen some chubby ones but maybe 1 of 50 and when I say if earth ponies have it too. . . I obviously mean Pinkie Pie, gosh she eats as she has the stomach of 10 people together in my world and she is as thin as everypony, even you, you told me you eat a lot of cake and even so you are as. . . well as hot as a supermodel. . . sorry. . . that was uncalled for”

(Did he just call me. . HOT?) Celestia blushed like a tomato “No. . no problem. . . well. . .I mean. . . hehehe, well not really Alex, even though there are some spells that allows us to eat a lot more without fatting too much, remember all of us trott and work almost all day, not to mention pegasi flies a lot, believe it or not that’s in some kind of way requires a lot of effort and excersize, the little chubby ones you’ve seen well. . . you know there always are exceptions.”

“hahahaha, well. . . that may be right, like my mom always used say “you are what you want to be”

“Wise words Alex, wise words. . . . Alex. . . Luna, would you like to come to my room? I’d really like to keep this little chat but to be honest I think this place is not very confortable”

Luna and Alex looked to each other and noded, after drinking all the wáter he needed and Celestia finished her “little snack”, they three proceded to go to Celestia’s room, Alex was a little curios. . .really. . . for a little chat. . .the kitchen was a good place. . . if Celestia wanted to continue the conversation in her room. . . maybe she wanted to talk something more. . .serious.

Once they arrived to Celestia’s room and he has to admit.. . . it really was Impresive, all the elegance, believe it or not it even made Rarity’s home look so. . . simple, well duh she is Princess Celestia for God’s sake, finishing admiring the room he and the Princesses proceded to sit besides the chimney (yep chimney, where do the smoke come out, who knows)

With all of them confortable Princess Celestia started

“Well my human friend. . . if you don’t mind. . . I’d like to ask you some questions, may I?”

Alex nooded

“Ok. . . .first of all I need to know, did you have fun today?”

“. . . Yes Princess Celestia, Spike showed me many cool places and introduced me many nice ponies, and for the Gala. . . if we don’t mention the BlueBlood incident. . .I’d say everything was perfect”

“I’m glad to hear that, now tell me how you like Canterlot or better said. . . .Equestria?”

“. . . well if you want my honest answer. . . I believe it’s a dream land, you have no polution or contamination, you have no wars, almost not hate, your citizens are kind and nice. . . of course there are some exceptions and rooted apples like. . . .well you know who (she giggled a little) by the way Princess Celestia just let me ask one thing, do you really think that BlueBlood can change?”

“Trust me Alex. . . even sometimes I ask that to myself and start to doubt”

“I still say you should strip him from his tittle for some time, some days in the real World would be good for that spoiled brat”

“I already told you Lulu, I can’t do that, that title cannot be removed unless the Prince or Princess agree to it, let’s hope cutting his founds for one month would teach him a lesson, let me still believe he can change”

“uff, I really doubt he can”

“Ok Alex back to the topic, so you like Equestria, now tell me. . . have you made friends??

“Yes. . . well apart of the Elements and Lyra, I have the CMC. . . well now they are like sisters to me, I have Zecora, Proud Hammer, Mayor Mare, Shinning Armor, Cadence, PixelBerry. . . you and Luna (they blushed a little) and there are many ponies in Ponyville and Canterlot that I’m starting to like now”

“I see, thanks Alex we needed to hear that from you”

“Thanks Princess, I have another question, how things are with my Iphone, your scientist are studying it?”

“Yes, only few of them, I had to choose wisely the most loyal ones, the last thing I want are rumors about we are in posetion of such futuristic device, oh Alex you should had seen them when Me and Luna showed it to them and what it does, I really thought their eyes would exploit”

“Well. . . after seeing Twilight reactions. . . I think I can imagínate it and what about you Luna, have you been able to play. . . I mean use it”

“Of course, when I said It was mine during the nights I meant it. . . what you think I do now when I got bored in the throne room or not having any nightmare to banish? (she whispered to Alex) to be honest with you. . . I was going to my room to play when I found you”

“Wow, for you to use it during the night and it been studying during the day. . . I didn’t know the charge was that good?”

“Well Alex. . . to tell the truth, thanks to your explanation back in Ponyville the very first thing our scientist find out was it’s source of power, to find it used a well controlled amout of electricity really shocked us, no question the ones who design it were genius, knowing that, Luna and me were able to use an electricity spell to charge it without the help of your. . . “Solar charger”, even so I’d apreciate If you let me keep it as well, my scientists are eager to deduce how your kind managed to convert solar rays into energy”

“Ok, no problem princess, I just hope my little devices are helping”

“Helping?, Alex I will not lie, it may take at least one or a couple of decades before we start to have something near good as your devices even having one for study, but without it. . .it would had taken at least 40, 50 years or even a Century if not more instead, you helped our technology to advance for many decades”

“Although I’d like to take the credit . . .I can’t. . . I was just a. . .delivery guy, the real credit is for the ones who created it”

“Alex how good is something if you never know anything about it, you are not the creator but you brought it, you could choose to keep them to yourself but you didn’t and to us that’s means a lot”

“Thanks Princess Celestia and Luna, ok. . . . now. . . .by any chance. . . have you discovered any way for me to return. . . Earth?”

After that Luna and Celestia looked each other and nooded, making a serious and worried faces they looked at Alex who was a little nervious after seeing this change of mood

“Alex. . . first of all we are sorry, we lied you in one thing, the Gala 2 wasn’t the main reason we wanted all of you to come here, even so thank you for making it epic, ok. . . Alex. . . to be honest we wanted to talk about that with you. . . you see. . . we didn’t find anything about any portal in the EverFree Forest. . . that secret died with Starswirl”

“I see. . . well. . .”

“But. . . we believe there is a way we can use to send you home. . . but. . . it has it’s risks”

“Uh??. . . could you explain please?”

“You see. . . there is an ancient and powerfull spell. . .it’s called “return to the start”. . . as it’s name says, It literally send you to the place where you started your existence. . . where you born, It’s like other versión of a teleportation spell”

“Return to the start? So. . . in that case that spell would return me to. . . Guatemala, my birth place”

“In theory. . . yes Alex, but remember I told you there were risks. . .in your case. . . “the start” could mean lot of things, a country, a place, anything, you see, this spell is very unestable, I can 100% asure you it will send you back to Earth. . . but I can’t say where you are going to appear. . . it could transport you to. . . how you say. . . Guatemala or maybe a foreneigh country, maybe the very place you born like your birth hospital, your house, the desert, the ocean, an island. . . the posibilities are endless, time and space spells are always dangerous. . . that’s why besides the teleportation spell. . . all of them are forbidden and well hidden.”

“. . . . Have you tried this spell before?”

“Just once, when I found Spike egg by chance. . .my firt thought wasn’t to use it as a test for my school future students, I wanted to find his family and know why they abandoned him, with the help of my niece Cadence I was able to use it and teleport me and the egg, the place it sent us were the north desert mountains, when I examinated the place. . . it was. . . wrecked, It was obvious a battle had taken place there, maybe dragons fighting over territory, or griffins hunting them who knows?, but what really ached my heart was seeing many dragon eggs like Spike’s. . . . shatered and broken, even now just thinking Spike could had been one of them scares me. . . ok to continue, I didn’t exactly have to any proof but I can say that was the place where Spike’egg was “made”.

“Interesting. . . so in short I may be able to return Earth but not so sure to return home right?”

“Exactly, I’m sorry Alex but is the best we got, I’ll let you think about it and let you decide to tell your friends or not, if someday you decide to try your chances. . . don’t hesitate to come to us, for now please continue being a good friend with us and my little ponies for the time being”

“Ok, thanks Princess Celestia, I really apreciate it”

“Your welcome my human friend. . . now if you excuse me. . . (she yawned) I really need to go back to sleep if I want to survive my royal duties and also I need to work in my speech for your late oficial presentation”

After saying that Alex and Luna exited Celestia’s room and started to walk again in the halls, Alex then wondered and said

“Late Oficial presentation?”

“Yes Alex, remember the plan for tonight was to present you to everypony in Canterlot but it was all ruined by the spoiled brat so Tia decided to do it in 2 days. . . what you say?”

“hmm, it sounds good to me. . . . now. . . tell me have you gotten better in angry birds or any other game??”

“Oh you have no idea”

Alex then followed Luna to her room to play for a while, I was very fancy as well but contrary to Celestia’s. . . Luna really liked the black and deep blue colors (definetely the Princess of the night Alex thought) after examinated the room Alex noticed something interesting hanging in the wall. . . a list, It said all the diferents kind of moons Luna had to made at some nights in the year like full moons, half moons, first quarters, last quarters, (so she even liked to give the moon diferent angless?. . . wow) but there was something else, it said where the coming meteor showers would come and as how Spike said, it only occurred every 3 or 4 months

“Wow Luna. . . I didn’t know you were so organized, no offense but I expected this from your sister or Twilight”

“Non taken Alex and trust me. . . it wasn’t my idea but Tia is right, I need to be more organized with my moon. . . it’s not just raise it and lower it and that’s it right?”

“yep, you are right, and I can see you will make a meteor shower in. . . one month wow”

“Yes!! you see. . . as you may know, I was banished for 1000 years and during that time Tia was in charge of the moon and stars but wasn’t exactly as good as me. . .so. . . no meteor shower was seen very often, not only because one need a great amount of magic but also she. . . well decided to do it only every 100 years. . . as a tribute for our eventual reunion, when I returned. . . in order to make ponies to apreciate my nights more. . . we decided to make that show at least 3 or 4 times in a year. . . Oh Alex just wait. . .you will love it, not only for the show. . .you see. . .even though I’m the Princess of the night, It’s almost imposible for me to make a meteor shower by myself so Tia also helps me with her magic so when we do it, part of our magic surrounds great part of Equestria and the Ponies or any creature can feel the Love of my sister and I for Equestria and they can enjoy the show even more”

“Wow Luna. . . incredible so besides the meteor shower. . . someway yours and your sister magic surrounds almost all Equestria and make the ponies. . . happier and enjoy the meteor shower even more?”

“Something like that. . . . but only at those nights, If I must guess I believe the spell is so powerfull that part of our magic is released without us knowing. . . not that I mind since those are the moments where literally everypony enjoy my nights and my moon,. . . . hehehehe”

“What’s so funny Luna?”

“Well. . . you will laught but since the firt meteor shower we made togueter, there were rumors in Ponyville that. . . the Everfree forest becomes even more stranger during those night. . . like the manticores becomes pacific and don’t attack anypony or creature, the timberwolf inmediately becomes sleepy. . . there even was. . . puff. . . one crazy pony that swear she from her baloon saw some kind of light very deep in the Everfree, she said it lasted at least 30 seconds before dissapearing, of course being the Everfree and the fact it only happened during our meteor shower nights. . . no Pony dared to investigate”

(. . . . . seriously?. . . . SERIOUSLY?, without even knowing. . . .I think you just proved my theory to be true, sooooo if the release of part of their magic is true. . . wow. . .to think maybe they open the portal without even know about it, it’s funny in some kind of way, but it’s still a rumor, it still could be a coincidence so I wont tell anything yet, I’ll check it out at the time and if not. . . well I think I’ll take my chances with the “return to the start” spell Alex thought)

“You are right Luna, it seems imposible but who knows. . . remember there are things we can’t explain, (I’m in Equestria for God’s sake, I’d never could explain that even in a life time) anyway. . . Luna. . . is there a chance I can have a copy of your list. . . it would be great to know when these special moons will appear and to know the dates of your meteor showers to be sure to watch them”

Luna blushed a little and noded, it really made her happy to have a friend so interested in her nights and moon, grabbing a scroll and quill she inmediately made a copy which he folded and put it in his wallet

“Thanks Luna, now let see if you can break my scores”

“Oh now we are talking my friend”

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

SOMEWHERE ELSE AT THE PALACE

Blueblood was walking in her room anger and hate in his eyes, he made sure to cast a silent spell around it to be sure nopony could listen

“Damnit. . . Damnit. . . It’s not fair, how could she favored that . . . monkey before me A PRINCE, now I want to overthrow them more than ever. . . but I can’t .. . not yet. . . if only. . . . “

“Oh BlueBlood as always you are so calm and serene”

BlueBlood turned to see who was funny pony only to find in the shadow there she was. . .Queen Chrysalis, narrowing his eyes he said

“You have a nerve to return here after failing me twice. . . I showed you the secret passage to infiltrate Shining Armor forcé field to take my sister place at the wedding and take over Equestria. . . and now you failed in taking down Ponyville and retrieve. . .the Elements of Harmony for them to not be a nuisance in the future, what do you want now witch?”

“Oh Blueblood please, don’t be cruel, you are going to make me cryyyyy, (she smirked at him) I already told you, maybe with in your sister wedding I. . . was overconfident but our second plan. . . It wasn’t my fault, don’t you think I’m not mad at it too? I finally had found nonmagical creatures to help me and this. . . .human ruined my. . . our plan.”

“Yeah, but it was you who choose those stupid diamond dogs, I think no other creature would had believe that stupid story he made up, everything would had been perfect, with the Elements secluded I’m pretty sure with your help, your army and my army we would had have a Chance againts Celestia and Luna, now we have nothing!!”

“Don’t say that my dear Prince. . . not everything is lost. . . you see, after our defeat and thanks to some rumors, one of my scouts found something interesting in the hut of a local Zebra near Ponyville, something we been looking for a long time”

“you. . . you don’t mean”

Chrysales then made appear in front of him two amulets, one of her own and the other was the one not many days ago a blue unicorn wore in order to conquer Ponyville and aparentely make Twilight Sparkle “pay”

“YES!, WE FINALLY HAVE THE PAIR, THE POWERFULL ALICORN AMULETS!! Who would say the other one was in Ponyville”

“After all the troubles we passed finding the first one it would had been too good to be true”

“No matter, the fact is we have both now, my little childs are ready outside and inside canterlot. . . they never will see it coming and I believe the best chance we got to strike is in two days”

“What??, two days. . .why so soon?”

“BECAUSE. . . in two days Princess Celestia and Luna will present that giant monkey to all Canterlot in the Central hall, the Elements will be there and according to my infiltrators. . . they wont be wearing their Elements of Harmony.”

“Interesting, but tell me. . . don’t you think it a little too fast, maybe if we plan this for a little mor. . .”

“And you will have the chance to take down that human for good or make him your pet. . . whaterever you want”

“DEAL!!”

“Ok, now take your amulet. . . DO NOT wear it yet or it will make you something stupid before time, remember we need to be carefull with them (he nooded) ok now go and start to gatter your subjects because soon. . . Equestria will finally be ours!!”

“YES OURS, just you wait Celestia and Luna and monkey”

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In another room Alex and Luna were breaking each other scores without any rest, then Alex felt something

“hmm Luna. . . didn’t you feel a shivering feeling. . . like. . . if something. . . bad will happen?”

“Nope, cmon Alex. . . FOCUS I don’t want you to use this. . . “feeling” as an excuse when I beat you”

“Beat me??. . . in your dreams. . . you get it . . . . dreams. . .”

(Silence)

(Why nopony ever laugh at my jokes???)

Author's Note:

Ok. . . another chapter sorry for the delay. . . I'm posting 3 chapters todays (the first three of the last 6
Thanks so much to my prereaders. . . I hope you enjoy them.
please commen

PreviousChapters Next