• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 8,448 Views, 488 Comments

Keep living for Friendship - alejin



After losing everything he loved, Alex thought it was the end but a promise and determination helped him to keep him alive, now he will venture to a world he never expected to see, Equestria, what adventures are waiting for him there, let's find out.

  • ...
97
 488
 8,448

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 16, A fresh start my little mint pony

Author's Note:

I wanted to do this for a long time, these are the OCs that inspired the most to make my own HIE, great stories, please read them.
T.D. from I'm not a brony, take me out of Equestria
Sharky from My better Life
Connor from Equestria first human
Toby from A New Home
Onyx from The tales of prince Onix
Max from Your human and you
Chris from the Monster of Canterlot

Please comment.

SOME OF THE MOST AMAZINGS OCs I EVER SEE, A TRIBUTE TO THEM

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ALEX POV

We finally started our way to Mayor mare ofice, the crusaders with us, (Sweetie bell was on my head, (wow, I didn’t know she already trust me that much. . . . YAY), walking and talking about ourselves, of course Sweetie bell already knew many things about me, I thought Applebloom and Scootaloo wouldn’t find my story interesting, but they really listened with full attention, I have to admit, their faces (including Sweetie bell) when I told them that I was an Alien was priceless.

Then Scootalo said something that really took my attention

“Wow Alex, even though now I’m talking to you, I still can’t believe it, I mean, Lyra always wanted to share her beliefs of your kind with everypony, they, well, we always thought she was crazy, someponies even made fun of her, now that I think about it, it was a bit. . . cruel.”

“yeh, Applebloom continued, as everypony, ah always thought she was crazy, but ah never made fun of her, she was free to believe whatever she wanted to right?, ah believe now that you are here, she must be the happiest pony in all Equestria, she can finally prove she wasn’t crazy, not more bullying to her, ah’m. . . . glad for her”

Wow, I couldn’t believe it, she was made fun for believing in us, I thought here, well ponies were more tolerant, but I guess, bullying can be anywhere, Lyra. . . . always kept believing, no matter what they said about her, no matter how much she wanted to prove them wrong, knowing maybe she would never be able to, and now here I am, the living proof, granted maybe she was a littl.. . . . . ok she was REALLY obsesive with me, but, isn’t it the same as in my world??, how many locos would give anything to prove the existence of Aliens from other worlds, (these ponies are really lucky I’m just a regular brony instead of a freaky psycho Alien believer).

I stopped my tracks at that very moment, just thinking and looking to the ground, thinking about. . . Lyra, the other girls and Spike noticed this and aproached me with worried eyes, then Twilight said

“Alex is everything alright?, don’t tell me you changed your mind??”, Everypony gasped and started to have worried faces.

“uh?, hmm, no Twilight, not at all, it’s just. . . . girls, we need to go somewhere else before to Mayor Mare”

“Where we need to go Darling?”

“To the hospital, right now”

“Why the hospital sugarcube, you forgot something there?”

“Actually Applejack yes, I did, I forgot. . . . . . . Lyra”

“What???, are you crazy dude (rainbow said), she is reaaaaally crazy, she wants to make you her pet, remember the hay bed, the collar, the bowl with. . . ugh, that name, not to mention she knocked you out and tried to. . . ponynap you”

“Yeah, I remember rainbow, my head still hurts a little, but. . . . let’s put ourselves in her place one moment, imagine something that you believe with all your heart, but nopony believes you, but you know it exist, even worse, they made fun of you and humíliate you for that, and then from nowhere, the proof you have been looking all this time suddendly appears, what would you do?

Everypony didn't know what to say, then Alex continued

You will try to get it no matter what?, I have to admit, I still have issues about her wanting having a human as a pet, I mean it, seriously, that just creep. . . . , sorry back to the topic, what I want to say is, all this time I have been only avoiding her, maybe it’s time to settle down all this issue, talk to her and try to understand her better right?, what you say girls, Spike, crussaders, are you with me?

Everypony just looked at me with big eyes and smiles, Rarity even got close to me and gave a hug, then said

“You are a good human Alex, and very generous”

“Thanks Rarity, but compared to yours, I'm greed incarnated, ok girls, let’s go, I believe Lyra also needs to have her dream come true too, just one thing, this is the only chance I’m giving to her, if she gets crazy or hostile, let us never speak of this again” Everypony noded.

We finally arrived the hospital and all of us went directly to Lyra’s room, the two guards were still there, when they looked at us, (to me most of all) one of them said

“Don’t worry. . . . sir, this crazy unicorn in there is well secluded, until she is ready and promise to not hunt you again, she is not leaving this room, you may not be a pony, but you helped us, and then she did. . . that, shame of her”

“It’s ok dudes, glad to see you are not afraid of me, and don’t worry, you are making a good job, tell me, has she calm down”

“Yes, she is now sleeping after the docs used some anesthetic on her, she wasn’t stop talking, that you are a human, and she wanted to protect you from this cruel world, and bla bla bla, what a crazy pony, she still believes this humans exist”

I was getting angry, I didn’t like the way he was speaking about her, then I said

“Actually, yes I am a human, she wasn’t crazy after all”

They both gasped and wanted to say something, but before the could I talked again

“And I’m here to see her right now, and my friends here are coming with me, in case she tries something crazy again, can you please let us in?”

Still in shock, both of them noded and opened the door, when we entered the room, we found Lyra in her bed, sleeping like a baby with teary eyes, (she was crying before, man she really, really wants get out of to meet me and uhg make me her . . . )

Bombom was next to lying in the couch, she also was sleeping (wow, she really is a good friend to her and like everypony, she is .. . . cute).

At the moment everypony were inside, she inmediatily woke up, when she looked at us, her jaw opened, somehow she managed to put it in it’s place and said

“What are you doing here???, can’t you see you are not safe here?, when she sees you, she will become crazy again, get out, I’m telling you for your own goughughg”

I putted my hand in her mouth and said “yes I know, I know the risks of being here, I’m not dumb, but knowing you are Lyra’s best friend, I can tell you this, I want to help her, she wants to meet a human, here I am then , I only want to talk to her, ok?” Bombom noded

“Well thank you Mr human, even though she is a little crazy, she is a good pony, and I’m sorry for what she did, it’s just, she wanted to meet you so badly, trust me, I tried so many time to convince her that you are not a pet, I know you are not a mindless creature that needs to be take care of, so don’t worry, I know that with your help, we can help her to finally get the idea”

Don’t worry miss. . . I believe your name is Bombom? (she noded and said yes), ok bombom, how much time we have before she wakes up?”

“well, I believe she will wake up in about. . . . (she gulped) now”

“. . . . . crap”

LYRA POV

“Oh, sweet Celestia, I had the most incredible dream ever, my Alexis wikie and I were enjoying a picnic together, he was so well manered, he was a very good listener, we talked about many stuff, like what I liked to eat, how I moved to Ponyville from Canterlot, but more importantly, I told him how I knew a lot about humans, Alex only noded all the time while stroking my mane, ohhhh, those hands, it was everything I always dreamed for (it was still dream by the way. . . dang it, I need the real thing), I only stayed there in his lap, and then woke up” (Lyra said to herself in her mind, thank God)

“Ok, Bombom where are you (Opening eyes), do you think they will finally going to let me. . . . . (finally sees Alex alongside with the mane 6, the crussaders and Spike) leave??”

END POV

Lyra only stared, stared and stared and stared, it couldn’t be true, but yes it was, there, just a meter away from her, staring back, with a weak smile, there he was, her. . . human, her Alexis wikie, just before anypony could react, moved by her instincs, she jumped from the bed and tackled Alexis to the ground and started to nuzzle her face in her chest.

“Ohmygosh, Ohmygosh, (what? Even her, Alex thought), it’s you, it’s really you, my Alexis wikie, this is the best thing posible (wow, counter Rarity), why are you here? Not that I mind at all, are you here to finally accept my love? Yes that must be, don’t worry, I believe you didn’t like the idea of the haybed, don’t worry, we’ll get a good bed for you, and the collar, don’t worry, you don’t have to use it all the time, (uh?. . . what??. . . thanks??, Alex managed to think), you’ll see, I will take good ca. . . . what?”

At that moment, Rarity and Twilight, using their telekinesis, floated Lyra back to her bed and proceded to restrict her

“What on Tartarus are you doing?? Don’t you see it? He came back to me!!, he does love me and want me to take care of him!, LET ME GO”

Lyra tried to get free with her own magic, she wasn’t exactly weak with her magic, but. . . being restricted by two unicorns, and one of them being the Element of Magic, well. . . It was obvious she wasn’t going anywhere.

“Lyra snap out of it!!” Bombom finally said

“Uh? Bombom, why are you not helping me, they will take my human away from me, PLEASE, HELP ME!, I’M BEGGING YOU!”

“Please listen, they brought him here, no, they didn’t, he came to see you by his own free will, he wants to talk to you, will you please calm down and try to listen to them”

“But. . . But. . . I know what he will say”

“You do??”

“Yeah, he will tell me how bad and mean everypony has been with him, don’t you think I haven’t hear any of that, everypony is scared of him and had been giving him the cold shoulder, that’s why he came back to me, I’m the only one who really can understand him, don’t you worry Alexis wikie, I promise you. . . no harm will come to you while you stay with me, really, just come with me, you’ll be safe my. . . my precious human”

“Jesh Lyra!, why are you so stuborn, if you keep acting like this, he will. . . .really hate you!!”

“What??, don’t be silly Bombom, there is no way he hat. . .”

Lyra then looked at Alexis, he was there looking her, fear in his eyes, the eyes of “I don’t want to be near of you”, the eyes of rejection she has been recieving for many years from fillies and ponies for believing in humans, why? why he was looking at her with THOSE eyes?

“Alexis, you don’t. . . .hate me right?, you want to be with me . . . . right?

(no response)

“But. . . why??, I am the only one who always believed in your kind, your kind was always so fascinating, so awesome, so beautiful, my grand grand grand. . well my Elder grandpa’s journals always talked about your kind, how incredible yet too stupid you were, how your world was so unique, your culture, your life, your. . . wars, yet when I first found those journals and knew about you. . . humans, I fell in love with the idea of someday, meeting one and visit your world, don’t missunderstand, life here is good but sometimes is so. . . boring, but all of you, your world, even being a little barbaric, sound so excited, so unreal, so. . . unique, but the one thing that make me really be so desperate to know more was your. . . HANDS, they are the most amazing thing I ever see, true many creatures here have pawns or claws very similar, but. . . not Hands!, but I. . . don’t know, human’s hands are so. . . I don’t know how to describe it, all I can say, it’s, I became obsesive ok.

Alex was speechless, Lyra really knew about his world and his culture (maybe a littl. . . . , well a lot downdated), her grandparent journals? Her grandparent once was in his world?? How?, many questions that needed answers, but maybe for later, he was about to say something but was interrupted by the sobing of the green mint unicorn.

“(hic) I wanted so much to meet a human, so. . . .much, and in the end. . . I made you hate me, fear me, (hic), I’m sorry, I think. . . I overeacted, but when I knew there was a human, a REAL human, told by Twilight, not those fake tips many ponies sent me only to make fun of me, (hic) which I, like a fool. . . always gave a shot in case those would be real, ugh, stupid me, I guess, I thought you would be lost, in a whole new world, maybe you would need help, maybe you were hostile, but I was prepared to tame you, to make you love me, to respect me and could live in my world with no trouble, to be. . . my special friend, human friend, to help me prove to everypony I wasn’t. . . crazy, I’m. . . . sorry, I’m so sorry, Alexi. . . . no, I don’t deserve to call you like that anymore, I never deserved it, I’m sorry, Human, if you want to go and have nothing to do with me, well go ahead, I wont stop you”

By this moment, Lyra wasn’t even looking at Alex or anypony to the eyes, she was just staring down.

Alex knew what he had to do, until now, it had proven to have a powerfull effect, it worked with Fluttershy and Pinkie pie.

“Twilight, Rarity, please. . . .let her go”

“What?? But darling, if we do that. . . she will try to knock you out again, it’s for your own good, (Twilight noded)”

“I. . . know, but. . . I need you to trust me in this one ok”

“They just stared for a second, reluctant, they noded and turned off their horns”

Lyra now free just sit there on the bed, speechless, not daring to look at the human, only hearing how he was aproching to her, maybe to smack her for how stupid she was, she stayed there, waiting for it, but it never came, instead, the human did something that was. . . incredible, a DREAM COME TRUE.

Alex was. . . hugging here and stroking her mane while doing it, his hands felt. . . so incredible, no dream could compare, never.

“You are incredible Lyra, I mean it, alongside Spike and her friends, one of the bravest pony I ever met” (technically he haven’t meet many ponies, but you get the idea), you kept strong to your beliefs, you knew maybe you would never be able to prove our existence, but you kept and kept believing, I’m sorry you were bullied for it, but that’s only demostrates your devotion, and that’s makes you awesome to my eyes, I. . . . can’t be your pet, but I can be your friend, if you let me”

Lyra was in shock, the human just asked her to be her friend, she had always dreamed this since so many years, but this time was real, and SOOOO much better than any dream, and like any of her dreams the answer was the same.

“YES YES YES YES YES, ONE MILLION TIMES!!” she then just hugged him tigher and tigher, she was now the most happy pony on Equestria.

“uhgggg, Lyra, I need to. . . breath!”

“Oh, sorry, sorry, and now that we are. . . friends, I just have one question. . . is there a posibility that. . . . “

“Yes Lyra, you can call me Alexis if you want, just please not. . . . Wikie”

“What?? really? why? it sounds so lovely”

“Sorry Lyra, it’s nothing personal, I just don’t like it”

“. . . . . ok , Alexis, as you say”

They broke the hug and then Alex just stood up and said “Thanks for not taking personal, it’s just, don’t be offendend, but I must tell you, for you it sounds well. . . cute, but for me or any other man or in this case male creature. . . I can say, I don’t know who could be dum enough to let being called like that, it’s just. . . Lame”

At that very moment Alex felt something, sudendly the room felt warmer, not just warmer, it felt hot, when Alex turned around he saw everypony with their jaws on the floor and shocked, all except Rarity that only was looking at him with eyes that were like beging him to take that back.

“Hmmm, Rarity? Did I said something that ofended you??”

“Well. . . Darling, you. . . didn’t offend ME, you can be sure of that”

Relieved that Rarity was not offended and ignoring everypony else, Alex then proceded to look at his dragon friend to ask him what was happening, but when he looked at him, he inmediatily regreted it, Spike. . . well, he was steaming, letting smoke coming from his nose and mouth, like preparing to throw a fire ball, but on who?

“Hmmm, Spike, are you ok?, is something wrong??”

“Alex, you think being called Wikie is. . . . Lame?”

“Well . . . . yeah, I mean, it sounds so. . . . girly if you ask me”

“Spike only kept staring at him, with eyes of disbelief, anger increasing every second”

At that very moment, Rainbow dash aproached Alex a said

“Alex. . . I think you should run!”

“Uh? why, did I say something bad? I mean, did I offended somepony?”

Rainbow dash only got close to him and whispered something in his ear, at that very moment, Alex changed his face from confused to a shock one, Alex could only think one word at the moment

“CARAJO!!”

“hmmm, Spike, would you believe me if I tell you I didn’t mean any word I just said a minute ago?”

Spike shooked his head and said “are you prepared??”

“If I tell you NO, would you forgive me”

Spike shooked his head again

“. . . . . . Figures”

For many years, everypony who was in the hospital that day will remember it, like the day. . . they could be witness of how a human was running for his life, screaming like a little filly while a little purple dragon was throwing little green fireballs at him and screaming “WIKIE IS A VERY MANLY NICK NAME, SAY IT!!!!!”

PreviousChapters Next