• Published 25th Jun 2014
  • 8,442 Views, 488 Comments

Keep living for Friendship - alejin



After losing everything he loved, Alex thought it was the end but a promise and determination helped him to keep him alive, now he will venture to a world he never expected to see, Equestria, what adventures are waiting for him there, let's find out.

  • ...
97
 488
 8,442

PreviousChapters
Chapter 37, Keep Living for our Friendship

When everypony arrived at the Center of Canterlot. . . they found a huge group of ponies, bisons and manticores all of them surounding something or better said someponies. . . there they were. . .Lyra in her haunches. . . sobbing besides. . . Alex?

“Oh no!!. . .Partner!!”

Spike ran to his friend. . . he noticed some inches from them was BlueBlood’s corpse. . . and some pieces that seemed to be. . The Alicorn Amulet. . .Alex managed to defeat him but. . . . he sat next to him

“Alex. . . Alex. . . you alright?” (Stupid question Spike thought)

“. . . . ugh. . . to be honest. . . I’m dying . . .other than that I’m fine”

“. . . Dude. . . please. . . no jokes. . . not now!!”

“hehehe. . . cough. . . sorry little guy. . . at least let me try to be funny in my last. . . last moments. . .”

“Last moments??. . . what. . what are you talking about?? You are not dying. . . the Princesses will help you. . . you’ll see. . . everything is going to be fine” (he turned to Princess Celestia and Luna who just arrived) “Right Princesses?. . . you can heal him. . .right?? RIGHT??”

Princess Celestia nooded and aproached to Alex. . . .carefully she and Spike removed his remaining DS armor off him for they could block her magic, first she casted a scan spell. . . the wounds were deep. . . mortal. . . but maybe she could do something. . . then she casted her spell on him. . . but nothing happened, the arrow and knive where stuck in him and he still was bleeding, she tried again and nothing again

“What?. . .but how?? Why is my healing magic not working?”

“. . . . Uhhh. . . that’s. . .that’s because. . . this arrow and knife are. . . mine”

Celestia’s and Spike eyes widened to imposible levels

“You. . . you don’t mean. . .Darkness Stone?” He forcefully nooded

The Gasp between Ponies was harder this time, Lyra then aproached Princess Celestia and said

“But. . .but. . that’s not a problem right?? I mean. . I mean you are Princess Celestia!! That’s a child’s play to you. . . RIGHT?!”

“Child. . . I really like to say yes. . . but I can’t. . . with normal wounds. . . At least I could stop the. . . bleeding. . .but he was injured by DS weapons. . . worst he still have them inside him”

“Then. . then. . .if magic doesn’t work. . . let’s take him to a hospital . . . yes a hospital. . .the doctors can help him. . . right?”

Celestia started to share some tears and lower her head

“I’m sorry my little pony but. . . that will not work. . . his wounds are so deep. . . even our best doctors can threat this kind of wounds faster enough after removing the piercing objects. . . he would die in minutes. . . the only thing I can and I’m doing is. . . delaying the bleeding the best I can but. . . it’s all I can do. . . sorry. . . I’m so sorry”

Every creature just stared at Celestia. . . she. . . . wasn’t lying

At that very moment all the mane 6 and Spike ran and hugged Alex gently, Pinkie pie no longer able to contain said

“NONONONONONONO! YOU CAN’T DIE ALI. . .YOU CAN’T, WE HAVE TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY AND SPEND SO MANY DAYS PLAYING, HANGING OUT AND BEING HAPPY. . . ALL TOGETHER. . . please. . .please”

“It’s Ok Pinkie. . .really. . .I’d had love to see my party. . . I know it would be epic. . . please. . .smile. . . never stop smiling. . . let me remember you. . . smiling”

Pinkie still in tears gave Alex the most huge smile she never gave to anypony

“See. . . you are a lot prettier when you smile. . . makes me love our friendship even more” (she nooded)

“DUDE. . . I FORBID YOU TO DIE. . .NOT COOL. . . NOT COOL AT ALL!!. . AND AND. . . YOU STILL OWE ME AN ALL YOU CAN EAT IN HOOFDONALDS”

“hehehe. . .Thanks dashie. . . I. . . cough. . .needed a good laugh”

“I was. . . serious dude”

“Me too. . .what you say?. . . one last time?”

“Alex then spitted in his fist and headed it to dash who also spitted in her hoof and clashed to it”

“Goodbye saliva sister. . .love you”

“Goodbye saliva brother. . . agh. . I’LL SAY IT.. . . LOVE YOU TOO!!”

Everypony smiled. . . they were grossed but still smiled”

“Alex. . . . (Twilight said). . I. . .I still have so many questions. . . so much I wanted to learn from your kind. . . what Am I going to do now?”

“. . . My Laptop. . . there is so much information there. . . now. . . is yours”

“You. . know that’s not the point Alex”

“. . . I know. . . sorry. . . it’s the best I can do now, please take care of it. . . love you”

“I love you too. . . .VBHFF”

“VBHFF?”

“VERY BEST HUMAND FRIEND FOREVER”

“heheheeh. . . then. . . .Thanks. . . let see. . . EHPBFF”

“UH?”

“EGG HEAD PONY BEST FRIEND FOREVER”

“they both laughed and shared a warm hug”

“Sugarcube. . . thankyou. . . from all of us. . .thankyou for coming back for us. . .”

“You are welcome pretty cowgirl. . . but I know you’d do the same for me” (she noded) please continue being honest and hard worker. . . and. . . take care of that mane of yours. . . I never told you but. . . blondes drives me crazy”

(she blushed and let a little laugh escape) “I will sugarcube. . .I will” (she then kissed his forehead). . . hehehe it’s funny. . . it’s my first kiss to a male outside my family. . . be gratefull”

“I am. . .it’s the honest true”

Then Spike talked “Alex. . . .so. . .this is it?. . . you really are going?. . .what Am I going to do now? There is so much you need to teach me!”

“No Spike. . . I already taught you everything I know.. . . you stopped needing me so long ago. . . now you are more than prepared to keep your journey without me. . .cough”

“That’s not tr. . . “

“IT’S TRUE!!.. . . BELIEVE IT PLEASE” (he nooded)

“I. . . will try”

“Just one little advice. . . no more than 2 hours of playing by day. . . got it?”

“. . . . ok”

“That’s good. . . Rarity. . . I’m sorry I left a mess in your basement. . . my roomate friend”

“Darling. . . I. . .I don’t know what to say. . . what Am I going to tell Sweetie Bell?”

“Tell her the truth. . . that I went back home”

“. . . Uh? What you mean?”

“you’ll see. . . .please tell your parents. . .I love them and I’m sorry for not. . .coming back. . . I love you. . . my friend”

“I. . .I will tell them. . . and. . . I love you too darling”

Alex turned to Princess Celestia

“Princess. . . . please. . . cast that spell on me. . . let me. . .cough. . . die in my world”

“Princess Celestia. . . (Twilight) you know how to send him back to Earth?”

Celestia ignored her and said to Alex

“But. . .I don’t know where”

“Don’t worry for that. . . as long it’s my world. . . . it doesn’t matter. . . please. . .besides. . . I don’t know how but I. . . feel it will take me to a known place. . .”

Princess Celestia still in tears nooded and turned to Princess Luna and Cadence

“Luna. . . Cadence. . . please. . . I need your help. . . most of all to share your remaining magic with me. . . we’ll send Alex to Earth. . . I hope”

“You hope? (luna said). . . you mean you are not sure?. . . there is no way I’m. . .”

“It’s ok Luna (Alex) I know the risks. . . and agreed. . . please help her”

“Ok. . . my friend. . . and thankyou. . . thankyou so much. . . thankyou for showing me my moon is loved and respected. . . here. . . have this. . . I was going to wait until your birthday but. . . please have it”

At that moment Luna made appear a little gift enveloped with a black ribbon. . . she levitated and put it on Alex short’s bag

“Thanks Luna. . . I mean it. .. . . Ok. . . Princess Celestia. . . I’m ready”

At that moment Celestia, Luna and Cadence started to glow their horns, while they were doing that, Alex turned to Lyra

“Lyra. . . my human lover friend. .”

“What is it Alexis. . .”

“You. . . are one of my best pony friends. . . you know that. . . don’t you?”

“Yes. . . thanks. . .”

“I need a favor. . . if someday. . . anyhuman managed to get here to Equestria. . . please show him kindness and friendship. . . but at the same time. . . be carefull. . . ok?”

“. . . sob. . . Ok!!. . . I . . . .I will. . .I promise. . . . love you Alexis. . . ”

“Thanks . . (He turned to Everypony and creatures), Thanks. . . cough cough damn I have no much time. . . thanks everypony, dragon, mantic. . . ahg thanks everycreature. . . I’d like to say goodbye to all of you. . . cya someday . . in the afterlife. . .maybe”

Alex then before the Princesses casted their spell. . . with Lyra’s helped him to assume a sit position for the hit. . . Princess Celestia shot the beam at him. . . it was warm. . . someway he felt. . .free. . .then he started to dissapear. . .At that moment he felt somepony hugging his neck. . .it was his favority shy pegasus friend

“ouch. . . Hey pretty shy pony. . . what is it?”

“Alex. . . please. . . don’t go. . . please don’t die. . . stay. . . stay with us. . . stay with me!!

“I’ll always be with you. . . with all of you, even if you can’t see me”

“NO! not like that. . . I want you here with us. . . in flesh. . .Alex . . Don’t go!!. . . I. . .I. . . I LOVE YOU!!”

Everypony’s jaw felt to the floor. . . all except the mane 6. . . instead they smiled. . sadness still present. . . Alex felt his heart stopped for a second. . . he then looked at her in her eyes. . .smiling he said. . .

“Thanks Shy. . . I’m still not 100% sure. . .but I think I love you too. . . to be honest with you. . . maybe . . . I. . . cough. . . was willing to. . .try”

Fluttershy felt her heart explode. . . he maybe felt the same for her?. . .all this time she had a chance? No longer able to help herself she pressed her lips to his in a deep kiss. . .that lasted some seconds. . . releasing their lips. . . she stared at him again. . . crying

“Those. . . were my true feelings Alex. . . they are all yours. . . not to anypony else”

Everypony could already see through Alex by this point. . . the teleportation was almost complete

“Thanks Shy. . . Goodbye. . . but before I go. . . please promise me this”

“Yes?”

“You will be happy. . . you will have a happy life. . . with a good Stallion. . . will have many “shy” foals and die as an old mare”

“. . . Alex. . . with you gone. . . I don’t think that would be pos. . . . ”

“Please. . . don’t let this interfiere with your happiness. . . please”

“I. . . promise”

“Pinkie promise?”

“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. . . happy now?”

“Very”

At that moment Alex kissed Fluttershy in her cheek before finally dissapearing

Everycreature stared the spot where the human was a second ago. . . the only things that remained there were the bloody arrow and knife (of course they weren’t transported with him. . . like last time). . . the mane 5 helped Fluttershy to stand up. . . she was so sad. . . but still smiling. . . she promised him she will be happy. . .and she wasn’t planing to dissapoint him, the manticores then after saying their farewells to Fluttershy and Spike. . . took their fallen ones and flew away to their homes.. . . it was cold. . .but the misión was over and the one who they did all for was gone. . . they left but not before roaring in unison in respect to Alex. . . .once they were gone . . . Celestia using her Canterlot royal voice said

“CITIZEN OF CANTERLOT, TODAY JUST SAW A BRAVE CREATURE DIE BEFORE US, HE SHOWED US SO MANY THINGS. . . HOW YOUR KIDNESS REALLY REPAYS YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED IT THE MOST. . . HE SHOWED ME ONE CAN TRUST IN THE LESS YOU EXPECT TO, AND NOT ONLY HIM.. . BE GREATFULL FOR THE MANTICORES AND BISONS WHO FOUGHT FOR US AS WELL. . . LET IT BE A GREAT LESSON TO ALL OF YOU. . . NOW. . . EVERYPONY. . . WORK WITH EACH OTHER AND LET US PUT OUR INJURED CITY BACK TOGETHER AGAIN”

Everypony nooded and started to clean and plan the repayments, the bisons asked by Spike offered to help too, the Princesses, Spike and the main 6 proceded to go to the Palace to have a well deserved Sleep, Lyra and Rarity went to check the crussaders at her place. . . but none of then could stop thinking about their human friend. . . .how now he was. . . in a better place.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EPILOGUE (Two weeks later)

Everything went back to normal in Equestria. . . the news spread fast as always. . . how some heroic manticores and Bisons leaded by a Human and Dragon helped the ponies to free Canterlot, BlueBlood was buried in a common place at the cemetery. . . Celestia decided he wasn’t worth to be buried in the royal graveyard. . .Cadence was sad but she in her heart knew the brother saw it coming. . . still she visited the tombstone almost every day in her staying. . . Celestia made her servants to make a statue of her friend in the palace gardens with a plaque that said “TRUST” simbolizing her and everypony new opinión on humans, there where no day with the statue not having flowers in its base, Celestia offered Spike his own statue besides him but he declined saying Alex was the true hero there even though Celestia told him Alex wouldn’t think like that. . . besides the stained glass window with him and his partner in the palace was more than enough, Luna using all her power created a new constellation. . . for everypony it looked like a very bad shaped monkey. . . but for the ones who knew. . . it was so obvious what it was. . . in her mind she kept thinking

“Oh my human friend. . . how would I liked to see you using my gift. . . . I think many mares would had been very pleased. . . Fluttershy most of all”

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Back in Ponyville. . . the mane 6, ProudHammer, Zecora and Spike were recieved as heros with cheerings and a party. . . but the mood decreased after hearing about their human friend parting. . . but knowing he would be sad looking them like that. . . they decided to keep celebrating, Rarity and the rest decided to tell the crussaders the truth. . . tears were shared most of all from Swetie Bell but Applebloom conforted her

“Be happy Sweetie Bell. . . he is in Elisium with mah Ma and Pa. . . and his family. . . .besides he’d like to see yah smiling. . . remember how he loved your smile”

“sniff. . . thanks Applebloom. . . I will. ..but. . . just please for now.. . let me cry”

Applebloom noded then she and Scootaloo kept hugging her friend. . .sharing some tears as well.

Lyra decided to make a trip around the world, checking every posible sight of humans or weird monkeys. . . who knows? After finding Alex. . . .maybe some weren’t made up stories after all. . . BonBon decided to go with her. . . better said. . . Lyra forced her to go.

Proud Hammer and Zecora business increased to the sky. . .she was selling Potions like if there was no tomorrow and Proud Hammer by his part was even offered to work some more years as Captain of royal guards which he declined. . . he wanted a peacefull life only ponyville could offer. . . besides. . .who knows. . . maybe in some years a certain purple dragon would be more suited for the job.

With the mane 6 everything went back to normal as well. . . sadness was still present but they decided to keep living the best they could. . . for their friend. . . Twilight spend some time studying Alex Laptop and finally decided to borrow it sometimes to Celestia as another study ítem. . . but with the promise to not mess with movie nights like the ones they enjoyed with Alex which she gladly agreed, Applejack started to work harder than ever but being carefull to not overwork herself again not to mention she started to keep her mane as beautifull as posible. . . Rarity was too busy making hoods for almost everyfillie and colt in Ponyville who liked to play. . . the human, Pinkie pie decided to name her chocolate muffins as ALICHOCO MUFFINS.. . . ok?. . . they sold out every day by the way, Rainbow dash as always kept doing her weather job and practicing her stuns. . . .no pony knew when she thought she was alone. . . she proceded to put on a hood (made by Rarity who pinkie promised to not tell anypony), one time she even said to herself

“Spike and Alex were right. . . . this is cool. . . .”

Fluttershy kept taking care of her animals. . . thanks to them and her pony friends she managed to overcome Alex lost. . . besides she promised him. . . and she knew in some kind of way as he said. . . he was alive. . . watching all of them. . . with a new light in her face. . . she exited her cottage to live a new day and said. . . .

“Watch me Alex. . . . Watch me. . . my very special Friend (and maybe. . . very somehuman)”

After that she reunited with her friends in the plain lands to meet Princess Celestia. . . aparently she would come with a guest

“Twilight. . . do you really don’t know why Princess Celestia want us here?? (Rarity asked)

“She didn’t give me all the details. . . but aparently after BlueBlood and the Manticores incident. . . she thinks well. . . Equestria is in need for a contingency plan in case something similar happens again”

“You think she is bringing somepony who wil be our ally”

“Maybe”

“Wow. . . maybe it will be a handsome pony GOOD prince from a distant land” Rarity said. . . daydreaming

Everypony rolled their eyes and waited for some time until they finally saw two chariots. . . in one was Princess Celestia and in the other was. . . .Discord?

“OH OH!!!” was all everypony thought at that moment.

SOMEWHERE IN EARTH

A doctor was filling the paperwork for an unusual patient who arrived a couple of weeks ago. . . he was questioning a nurse who brought him. . . wanting to have everything clear. . . .he proceded to say

“So. . . let me get this straight.. . . you are telling me there was some kind of bright light in the babies room. . . every baby started to cry for being woken up so sudden. . . and then. . . from. . . no where. . . he. . . appeared. . . laying on the floor with those injuries in his stomach and chest??. . . really?

“I know it’s crazy doctor but. . . it’s the truth. . .maybe he was attacked and his assailant took pitty on him. . . and brought him to the hospital”

“But. . . why THE NEW ARRIVED BABIES ROOM??, why not the waiting room or outside the hospital?”

“I. . . I can’t say I understand Criminals. . . otherwise I’d be a Cop”

“ugh whatever. . .”

“But. . . to think. . . he really survived!!!”

“Yes. . . it’s odd. . . according to his injuries he should had died even before you found him. . . but someway he was bleeding. . . slower?. . . anyway. . . he sure will need to answer some questions when he wakes up. . . but I must say. . . or he is really lucky or he really has someone watching his back. . .found anything in his clothes?”

“some stuff and his wallet with his ID. . . it seems his name is. . . .”

THE END?
. . . . . . .
YES. . .THE END!

Author's Note:

EL FINAL DE LA HISTORIA!!!

I hope you like it, thanks for reading this half year. . Merry Christmas and Happy New year, and please comment.

The sequel is out, I hope you like it as well.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 84 )

I figured it out even withbout the code nice but very sad ending I enjoyed the story very much thank you for the trip till next time:fluttercry::yay:

I like bravo bravo
k40.kn3.net/taringa/9/2/E/E/F/3/vagonettas/2B8.gif
hope you have in mind a sequel

your final reminded me a little of the final words of Ezio

fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/048/5/5/ezio__s_last_words_by_civek-d4q2bgw.jpg
fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/072/3/5/nothing_is_true__everything_is_permitted___acr__by_pinkie_pie297-d4sofyn.jpg

and blue blood

th00.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2013/240/5/0/ezio_auditore_da_firenze_by_final_velocity-d6k1ylg.png



oh by the way now I understand why Achilles told connor in its struggle is to save the world try not to destroy the stay marked by what happened in Lisbon ahhh AC ROGUE is giving me some answers

5414427 thanks man. . . and for the Sequel. . . didn't you decifer my final code after THE END? pay much attention to it. . . I'm sure you can decifer, just realize which letters are diferent.

5414523 And to be honest, I wanted Alex to say something like that to Blueblood, but saying rest in peace to that asshole was beyond my wishes even if I didn't mean it.

Great story dude:moustache:

Dang it! You brought me to tears!

5436300 trust me. . .the first chapters were edited at least 6 or 7 times, It took me lot of time to improve my writting and even now I make a lot of mistakes. . . but thanks for your support words, if you plan to writte as story. . .go ahead and do it. . .it's fun and don't let anyone to let you feel bad. . .trust me If I'd let them. . . this story would had been cancelled in chapter 8 or 9, the secret is keep going no matter what.

5436421 Sir! I admire your stories and words Sir!
P.s And you just raised my spirits you need to be in equestria or over all need more followers i mean 19 followers??? NO in my opinion it needs 300 at least and I go a round to see who has a good stories
And you sir are a good NO a fantastical writer and here's to many stories like this I vote for a sequel and if you do decide on that I WISH THE GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL AND hear is one follow for a late Christmas present to get to the 300 follower mark good luck :pinkiehappy: oh let's not for get HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY BODY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

5440725 Thanks I mean it, happy holydays as well.

4596323 ok so look you seem like one of those guys that are like "Well your story is shit I bet I can do better than you bitch even though I have a half-ass story that's cancled" well first off nobody likes thoses guys
And ya I understand that you tried on your story and you felt like it did not succeed in likes and dislikes but still at least he has THE GODDAMM BALLS to actually keep his story alive. Second off go look at about half of FIM Fiction's human fictions about a good 25% humans names are Alex and most succeed most don't and you need to learn you boundaries against "do I force him to get it better or do I tell him he did good" hell I bet you can't even do that also if you look at my story Its shit but some people like it have I canceled it yet???

No and third off you don't have to be such a fucking try hard so god damm much and listen I'm fucking 13 and your probably about 10-20 years older than me.so let's end this on a good note and let's stop auguring.
And uh if your to much of a dumb-ass to realize what just happened I'll tell you,... you just got served

Sorry if this made you sad, mad or anything besides happy

I had to post this or else I would have bursted because of my anger

5558290 Goko, I really apreciate you are defending me, I really do but please. . . he was just giving his opinion. . .maybe he was harsh but hey! it's how it is, there always be critic, one must have to learn how to deal with it without any violance or insults, if he doesnt like my story. . . let him be. . .it's his right, anyway, THANKS again and I hope you stay tuned for the sequel, it's almost february.

5558686 It's February!!!

5574201 sorry, still prereading the first 3 chapters, maybe today at night or tomorrow, I really want to have a good start this time

Yes!! It's coming

5587293 yep, trust me, for the sequel I have one, a really good one, hope you like it

I know the story is completed but you might want to get an editor or someone to look over it for you because there are a lot of grammar and spelling errors.
But still your better the me with ideas and story's and this story is better then some ive read! :pinkiehappy:

5696295 thanks, I'm trying to edit it the better I can, thanks for liking it, hope to have you as a reader for the sequel.

5696637
Im sure I'll read the sequel!
And don't thank me, I should be thanking you for writing this.:pinkiehappy:

5743974 hahahahaha, thas would be wise, but, she will.

5751037 I hope not to dissapoint you.

5857402 thanks, but one thing

you mean, the first one, or the second one, I altered it a little in later chapters and kept the one im using in the second season.

man this is a GREAT fic i almost cried at the end there XD i love the drawings ^_^ keep up the great work!

5979998 Thank you very much.

5983997 wow, thanks, yeah, I'd like that, for the sequel I have an editor but he is too busy with it, if you can help me with Keep Living for Friendship it would be great.

6010082 Wow! so many comment, Thanks
I hope that means you liked my story.

6011582 Yeah, sorry, I tried the best I could, but still my edition sucks, and my editor friend really doesn't have time to edit this completed story.

6009980 Yeah. That's bad.

6023478 The ending.... You Troll

6091153 Sorry, I hope you liked it and I hope you'll like the sequel.

6091529 Thanks for the advice, I really apreciate it, Right now we are a little busy with the sequel, but I will try to make a little edition in this story when have a little time.

Again, Thank you.

6091287 It's ok. It was a good ending. Also I am reading the sequel and it is great.

6117107 Not really, I must admit I was kinda a noob in this things when I wrote this chapter (I STILL AM) But yeah

Think it this way, he had everything in his power to kill at least one of the most powerfull beings in Equestria (well it was a 50/50 chance) but he chose not to do it. since the begining he wasn't going to use any of his weapons againts them, he fought a lost battle, so he knew it was a futile effort, he just wanted to prove to them that only because he had the "power" to kill them, didn't mean he was going to.

At least that's is what I was trying to accomplish. . . sorry If I didn't, my grammar sucks.

6193331 Thanks, he was pretty smart wasn`t he? I used an Italian traslator, thanks for the comment.

6226521 I'm glad you like my story. thanks.

6272089 Thanks, but I know the first ones weren't any good, but I promise I improved in the following chapters.

6305129 Thanks, I'm glad you liked the story and I'm very sorry for the grammar, I will try to pulish the chapters in the future. I saw your draw, I liked it. thanks.

6326060 Dude, thanks, and really, if you can help editing this story, you are more than welcome. I really apreciate it.

6332459 Thanks. I'm glad you like the story and. . . sorry for the grammar, we are working on that.

6347678 You'll get your answer in the next chapters. :pinkiehappy:

6360839 Thanks, I'm looking for one now, or maybe I will try to fix it the best I can when I get my vacations, thanks! I hope you like my story.

6421208 Shit I don't know

6422570 Their princess for thousands years ago or a diferent creature you just met a few days ago, who you'd choose?

6423849 what have him get turn female for til he (or she in the case) learns a lesson or force to clean canterlots streets for 10 months with a small brush or be effected by poison joke and be twilights spell test dummy along with work at sweet apple arces for 3 years 5 months and 8 weeks

6474956 Dude! congratulations, you are the first one who noticed it! (or at least the first one who points it) when I finished the draw, I remembered he told the story from memory but I said MEH and add it anyway. good eye.

This was so good now i gona drink red-bull and read sequel:heart: (I got eagle eye on the paintings:moustache:)

Login or register to comment