• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 2,830 Views, 57 Comments

Doctor Whooves - Draconaquest



The Doctor has been in several different planets, but never before has he been a pony. Wait a PONY? What?

  • ...
8
 57
 2,830

Epilogue

The Master looked at the screen. He saw The Doctor being out to bed in the library remaining unconscious. The Master had a plan, but the Doctor was required to make it happen. This new world was just what he needed to create the new time-lord empire. And if anypony got in his way, they would suffer the same fate as the rest of the time-lords.

But The Master needed to wait for the right time. Otherwise all of his careful planning would go to waste. He could not let that happen.

The waiting began.

Comments ( 19 )

I have not read it but I already love it:rainbowkiss:

Wow, great read:twilightsmile:

4726576 The new ones that were introduced in season 7 do, but the old ones didn't. I swear their becoming more like the borg from Star Trek.

6203241 Yeah...:twilightblush:
Mind you, this was my first fic. I think one and two suffer from lack of editing and being shorter than the rest of the series. Three was better, four was good, five had pacing issues, but, five also mainly serves as a way to enter six, so, I think it'll work. And, six I'm still in the process of writing, so, it's debatable whether it's good or not.

6284060 Yes, if referenced that.
And, as the sage continues, let's say I've put more references in this than in episode 100 of MLP.

That was very interesting.

6512387 Define interesting.

6512776 Well I don't really watch Doctor Who but the story was good.

you need an editor

6524214 Yes, I do.
But, this is what happens when no one volunteers.

6526296 So, you're volunteering?

6527264 Okay.
Sounds good.
Now then, I can honestly say, I have no idea how this works.

6527267
Neither do I.
just let me re read this and send you the results on pm.

It's a bit simple at times, but I think I like this story a lot:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment