• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 2,827 Views, 57 Comments

Doctor Whooves - Draconaquest



The Doctor has been in several different planets, but never before has he been a pony. Wait a PONY? What?

  • ...
8
 57
 2,827

Timey Whimey

The Doctor looked in the mirror. He had a collar, and red tie, but no shirt, or suit. “Well, at least I still look like myself.” He mumbled to himself.

“What?” Lyra asked.

“Oh, nothing.” The Doctor said. He looked at his flank. There was an hourglass. “Um, why is there an hourglass on my flank?”

Bon-bon rolled her eyes. “That’s your cutie mark stupid.”

“Um… What’s a cutie mark?” The Doctor asked.

“It shows your destiny.” Lyra said. “Look mines a harp. I’m a very good harp player. But, yours is an hourglass. Could that mean time?”

“Well, I guess that makes sense.” The Doctor said.

“Why?” Lyra asked.

“Oh, um, it’s complicated.” The Doctor said.

“How so?” Lyra asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” The Doctor said.

Lyra smiled slyly. “Try me.”

“All right.” The Doctor said. “My name is the Doctor. I am nine hundred and three years old. I am a time lord. All my people were destroyed in a war against the Daleks. I am the last time lord. I have two hearts. I travel through time in a space ship called the TARDIS. That’s Time and Relative Dimension in space. I have a companion named Rose Tyler. The TARDIS is disguised like a police call box. My companion is not a time lord but a human. And…”

“Did you say human?!!” Lyra shouted.

“Yes. Rose is a human.” The Doctor said.

“I knew humans existed! I knew it!” Lyra shouted.

While Lyra did a ‘victory dance’ Bon-bon asked, “So you’re called the Doctor?”

“Yes that’s right.” The Doctor said.

“Doctor who?” Bon-bon asked.

“Exactly!” The Doctor said. “Now do you have a library or anywhere I could do research?”

“Yes, the library in Ponyville will work.” Bon-bon said. “Twilight Sparkle lives there.”

“Who’s Twilight Sparkle?” The Doctor asked.

“She’s Princess Celestia’s star student.” Bon-bon said.

“Princess Celestia? I’m guessing she’s the ruler here.” The Doctor said.

Bon-bon rolled her eyes. “Yes! Where did you grow up, an underground chamber?”

“No, I grew up in a blue box.” The Doctor said.

“Whatever.” Bon-bon said.

“Anyway, how do I get to the Ponyville library?” The Doctor asked.

“Just go straight forward east, when you reach a bridge cross it, and then turn left. The library looks like a big tree. You can’t miss it.”

“All right then.” The Doctor said. “Thank you!” Then the Doctor went east. Crossed a bridge. Turned left, and ended up at a big tree.

“Well this looks about right.” He said to himself. The Doctor knocked on the door with is hoof.

“Just a minute!” A girl’s voice shouted. When the door opened a purple unicorn stood there. She had a straight blue purple and pink mane. “Can I help you?” The unicorn asked.

“I’m guessing, and this is just an assumption, that you’re Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia’s star student?” The Doctor assumed.

“Yes.” Twilight said. “And you are?”

“I’m the Doctor.” The Doctor said.

“Doctor of what?” Twilight asked.

“Time. Might I come in? I’d like to do some research.” The Doctor said.

“Sure, come on in.” Twilight said showing the Doctor in. “What do you mean, doctor of time?”

“Well, since another unicorn believed me already, I guess there’s no harm in telling you.” The Doctor said. “I am nine hundred and three years old. I am a time lord. All my people were destroyed in a war against the Daleks. I am the last time lord. I have two hearts. I travel through time in a space ship called the TARDIS. That’s Time and Relative Dimension in space. I have a companion named Rose Tyler. The TARDIS is disguised like a police call box. My companion is not a time lord but a human.”

Twilight stood there with her mouth hanging open. “Okay. Well I think you need help.”

“Yes, yes I do. I need to find out anything and everything about this world, Equestria, as you call it.” The Doctor said.

“Well I’ve time traveled before, so how did you end up in another world?” Twilight asked.

“It’s a timey thing. Timey whimey.” The Doctor said.

“Timey whimey?” Twilight said.

“Yes, now I’m a fast reader so if your give me a stack of ten books about your world I can be done in, say, two to three hours.” The Doctor said.

Twilight’s horn glow purple, and she levitated a stack of ten books. “Here, everything you need to k now about Equestria.”

“Thank you, Twilight. I’ll let you know when I’m done with this stack.” The Doctor said and grabbed the top book. “Wait a minute where’s my sonic screwdriver?”

“Your sonic what?” Twilight asked.

“My, sonic screwdriver!” The Doctor said. “It looks kind of like a regular screwdriver, but with a blue tip!”

“Have you tries your collar?” Twilight asked.

“What?” The Doctor asked. He looked at his collar, and saw his sonic screwdriver in it. “Oh. Thank you. Now, I’m going to read.”

“Okay I’ll be upstairs reading a Daring Do book if you need me.” Twilight said.

“All right.” The Doctor said, and began reading The History of Equestria Book 1 of 10