• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 2,830 Views, 57 Comments

Doctor Whooves - Draconaquest



The Doctor has been in several different planets, but never before has he been a pony. Wait a PONY? What?

  • ...
8
 57
 2,830

A Strange Feeling

“Hello? Are you awake?” A voice said. “Um, are you ok?”

“Lyra, do you even know who this is?” Another voice said.

“No, but we shouldn’t just leave him here.” The other voice, apparently called Lyra said. “Bon-bon, you should know it’s not nice to leave some pony by himself.”

“Ohhh…” The Doctor said. “What do you mean some pony?” The Doctor opened his eyes and couldn’t believe them. He’d seen a lot of strange things in his day, but this had taken the cake.

Looking at the Doctor were a unicorn and a pony. A unicorn and a pony. “What?” he stuttered, “What’s going on?”

“Hey you ok?” The unicorn called Lyra said.

“Why are you ponies?” The Doctor asked.

“Good going Lyra, you found an idiot.” The pony named Bon-bon said.

Lyra ignored Bon-bon. “What do you mean?” She asked the Doctor. “Every pony in Equestria is a pony.”

“What?” The Doctor stuttered. “What’s Equestria? What’s going on?” The Doctor had a more important question. “What am I?”

“You’re an earth pony.” Lyra said. “Here I have a mirror.” Her horn glow blue and a levitated a mirror out of her saddle bags. She placed it in front of the Doctor. What he saw was not the face of a time lord, but of a pony.

The Doctor had one thing to say in a serious tone. “What?”

Author's Note:

As when this story takes place is difficult to tell, I figured that I should make it clear. For the MLP universe, it takes place a short while after The Crystal Empire two parter. For the Doctor Who universe, it takes place shortly after The Age of Steel.