• Published 11th Jun 2014
  • 421 Views, 4 Comments

Party Time - pegasis23



When Silver Star goes to a party with Apple Bloom,Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo at Applejack's place,things goes wrong.

  • ...
 4
 421

Everything goes wrong

"What the heck?You girls,broke into the alcoholics cellar and just TOOK the hard apple cider and beer?Without my approval?Who the hell you think y'all are?"Applejack fumed once we had went through the hangover.

"Underage drinking can be a serious crime,not to mention it damages your health,just like how I got drunk and got sick and needed you to take care of me!You didn't like it that much,did you?"Rarity looked severely at Sweetie as my fellow mates got chewed out by their sisters.

"But we really thought those were normal apple cider and for the beer,we thought it was some kids' drink."Scootaloo supplied before being shot down by Applejack's intense glare.

"Wait,you kids drank all of the cider?"Rainbow chewed her hoof nervously.

"I'm afraid so."I say,causing her to scream in frustration.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO,NOT MY CIDER!!"Rainbow screamed,buckling down to her knees,wringing her hands in despair.

"So much for Rarity being a drama queen.."Applebloom muttered as she witnessed Rainbow break down.

"Not to mention,you completely drained me of all the vodka an..and beer....."Applejack slumped in defeat as she realized her favorite alcoholic drink was emptied as well.

"Y..You four drank up all of the vodka as...as well?"Rarity's eyes went wide in fear.

"Y...Yeah..."Sweetie Belle laughed nervously as Rarity raged shift.

"Get out of my sight and never return! Go away! Take your stupid group away and don't ever come back to this place!" Rarity shrieked, picking up a broom and shooing us away. "You drink my vodka; you will pay for it in blood!


We then ran for our lives((and our blood)) and since then,we hadn't stopped running away from our sisters.

The End

Author's Note:

Ok,I admit,this is the worst fic I had made in my entire time in this fandom. But still,this is after all,supposed to be a troll fic. I had already written a warning in the description too...

Comments ( 2 )

Without my approval?

:rainbowlaugh: Like she would give her approval anyways!

"Sure! Come try some of this, it's 40% pure alcohol!"

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND NEVER RETURN!GO AWAY!TAKE YOUR STUPID GROUP AWAY AND DON'T EVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE!"Rarity shrieked,picking up a broom and shooing us away,"YOU DRINK MY VODKA,YOU WILL PAY FOR IT WITH BLOOD!!

Using all capitals and bold letters is completely unneeded in any story, regardless of how much you are trying to emphasize your character's feelings or words. Rather, only one exclamation mark and normal capitalization will do. Don't use more then one like you did in the last sentence she spoke, and I would also suggest not using bold, rather use italics to emphasize a single world or phrase.

"Get out of my sight and never return! Go away! Take your stupid group away and don't ever come back to this place!" Rarity shrieked, picking up a broom and shooing us away. "You drink my vodka; you will pay for it in blood!

Login or register to comment