• Published 1st May 2012
  • 854 Views, 17 Comments

Vinyl's interview - the_guy



the upbringing of the famous DjPon3

  • ...
1
 17
 854

Decision

Sky woke up on her bed with a puddle of tears on her pillow. Her stomach felt like it was compressed, her mane was a mess, her eyes were dry as if they cried out any moisture they had stored. It must have been mid day by now, for the sun was past her window, which was facing east. She rolled out of bed and landed on her hooves, doing this made her stomach hurt even more, she winced and stumbled but didn't fall down. She went to open her door to see if the barrier was still there, almost surprisingly to her it wasn't. She started to walk down the hallway to the stairs, the she heard her parents talking, she didn't want to face them yet, she turned around and walked back down the hallway, past her room and into the washroom.She turned on the shower tap, and put her hoof in the stream of water and waited for it to warm up. When it was to her satisfaction, she stepped in, when she got it she laid down so fast it almost looked like she collapsed on the floor.

"Damn it!" She raged "God Damn it!"

She stayed laying there for a long time, so long that the water lost all its heat, she put it up to the hottest the twisty would go, but still all that would come out was lukewarm water. She figured that it meant it was time to face her parents, she tuned the tap off and stepped out. She looked at herself in mirror and saw that she looked worse than she felt, her mane was not in her trademark sideways position, but hung down from the water. Her eyes were saggy, there were multiple kines underneath them, and it looked like she had been punched on both of her eyes they were so black. With some struggle she managed to pick up a towel with her magic and dry herself with it, she always liked her mane coat and tail to dry naturally after a towel, so she never used the blow dryer her mom used daily. After she finished toweling, she put it back on the rack and left the washroom. Walking down the hallway was harder for her this time, almost as if she wasn't thinking about what she was doing last time. she paused at the top of the stairs, took a deep breath and slowly took her steps to her parents. When she got down she saw her dad was watching TV while her mom was in the kitchen making something. her mom noticed Sky first.

"Good afternoon Sky!" She said gleefully. "How are you doing?"

Sky didn't answer, she sat in a chair in the corner of the room

"It's not nice to ignore your mother sky" Her father animatedly said

Sky just sat there

"Do you want me to put you back in your room?" He sounded mad

Sky gritted her teeth "I'm fine." she managed to get out

"Good." He went back to his program

"Brunch will be ready soon." Sky's mother proclaimed

"See, isn't she nice, I wanted to eat sooner, but your mother insisted that we wait for you." Sky's father almost demanded on sky

"Yeah." Sky smirked. "...Nice"

He looked at his daughter for a moment and turned away, as if choosing to ignore what he had heard, probably the best thing for Sky. Soon food was ready and the three of them were sitting at the table, tension going between them was astronomical, Sky's parents would keep asking her questions, and the most she would reply with was one or two words if any at all. After what seamed like a full length interrogation from her parents, they all had finally finished eating. Sky's father went back to his TV, and Sky's mother went to do dishes. Sky sat there for a while pondering what to do I need to get out of here, She thought, but how?... I guess I should start with the direct rout. She stood up and walked over to the door.

"I'm gona take a walk" She lied,

"If you're thinking of seeing that murderer forget about it!" Sky's dad boomed.

"I'm just going for a walk." sky continued to lie.

"Alright then," He said cheerfully. "But if i find out that you've gone to see him, you'll be in trouble."

"Yeah." She said simply as she left the house

She started walking along the path to the town, she kept walking just long enough for her house to be out of view, and as soon as that happened, she ran, she ran as fast as she could. About half way there, she was passing by her closest neighbours. She saw that one of them was sitting on the porch and got up when he saw Sky running by.

"Oh no." She put her head down and started to run faster. She could her hoof steps slowly catching up, She put everything she had in her legs, "come on come on come on come on." She repeated to herself. Before that day she had never ran faster, it was not fast enough though, the pony chasing her was way to fast for her young body to keep up with. He ran ahead of her and placed himself in front of her to stop her.

"Nooo, I need to see True! Let me go!" She tried to jump around the muscular pony, but failed miserly.

"I'm going to make a deal with you little lady." He said. "If you turn around and go back home now I wont tell your father what happened here, but if you continue this and make me force you home, I'm going to have to tell him everything."

"Let me go!" Sky demanded "I need to see True!"

"Last chance." He announced.

"NO!" She put simply.

"Alright then." He said. He stood on his two back hooves reached under Sky with his front two and took off.

Sky was fighting the entire flight back, but he was to strong, his grip never loosened once. When they started loosing altitude, she knew that they were close, she dreaded the thought of going back to her father. They flew through an open double window, and was put in the living room, where her parents were playing crib.

"I got her for you." He said.

"Thank you." Sky's father said.

"Not a problem." He said as he flew away

Sky ran to the door again like as she did last night, but was stopped by another magic wall of yellow.

"Now sky." Her father said. "Are you going to make me force you to your room again, or will you go willingly?"

She hit the wall of light with her hoof then ran up the stairs, she slammed her door as loud as she could, she wanted to cry more, but couldn't. she started thinking to herself. Is this my fate? I'm never going to see True again!... No it cant be! An evil smile came to her face.

"I just need to think of an escape plan!" she said to herself.

Comments ( 1 )

hello? Hi this is DaFuqIDontEven, but I am also The_Guy the writer of this story, Uuuuuuuuuuum it just so happens that I got banned... I duno if I'm going to be able to get my account back, but I'm gona try, maybe I could re-post these fictions and just say I have permission from the author... which i do obviously.
so what happened was I made a new fiction, and when it finished "moderation" I got two E-mails the first one said that I passed moderation, and the second one said I fail moderation. one line said "Your story love letter has failed moderation on FimFiction for the following reason:" and then nothing after that. in the line below it says "Please make the required changes and resubmit." but I cant do that cuz 1 Im banned and 2 YOU GUYS GAVE ME NOTHING TO CHANGE!!!!. so if anybody has any ideas I would really appreciated it!

Login or register to comment