• Published 1st May 2012
  • 854 Views, 17 Comments

Vinyl's interview - the_guy



the upbringing of the famous DjPon3

  • ...
1
 17
 854

The Interview

The spot light shone on her face, blinding her for a short time. She was sitting in what seemed it could be anypony's living room. Vinyl decided to look around the room, it was a familiar sight, the set she was sitting on was roomy and comfortable, but off the set, where all the cameras are, it was grey and featureless, aside from the odd chair and extra props. there were ponies running around everywhere, setting up for the quickly coming interview. Vinyl had done plenty of interviews before, all of them fairly similar, they all asked about up and coming projects and songs, and also about her current life. She answered all of those questions honestly, but never gave out information. Vinyl never had an interview with these people, probably because by TV standards they were pretty new program, going by the name of Pony Time Central, or PTC. Vinyl waited patiently on the chair she was given, though it was comfy, she was starting to get anxious. Soon though however, some pony walked in groomed very nicely. The first thing Vinyl noticed aside from his light-brown hair,and that he was an earth pony, was his cutey mark. it was an old fashioned notebook with a feather pen resting on top of it, clearly making him the interviewer. As he walked over and sat down across from Vinyl she noticed a sense of pride from him, which she liked. He looked at her, gave a sort of satisfying smile, and said.

"Hello there, the names Grey Graphite, but you can call me grey!"

"Hi, said Vinyl, I hope you mean that we are starting soon."

"Yes very soon."

Right as grey said that, the director started shouting orders

"Alright everypony, he said, PLACES!"

As more lights went up, a catchy tune started playing. Just before the tune ended Grey started to talk.

"Hello everypony," he said,"my name is Grey Graphite, and i'm here with my guest Dj Pon-3. How do you do mam?"
"I'm fine, thank you." Vinyl continued, "Please though, call me Vinyl, Dj Pon-3 is my stage name."

"Alright, thank you. So, lets get this interview started shall we?" Grey said.

"Yes, lets! She replied."

"OK, to start this off, just because i was told to ask this, do you have any plans for the future, with your music?" He asked.

"Well," she replied, "right now, i have nothing on the plate, but I have been thinking that I should make a... Oh how should I say?... An Explosion."

"Hhhmm interesting, very interesting. Well then be sure to look out for her new "Explosion"." He noted. "Now, time for the part I have been wanting to know ever since you made it to the big show, Vinyl, I want to know about your past. I want to know all about you when you were becoming a rising star, when you were a young filly! Your ups and downs. I want to know everything about your past!"

This startled Vinyl, she had never been asked this before. The emotion is Grey's voice was very unexpected, and almost alien. The question caught her off guard, it took her a little bit to recover.

Vinyl replied. "M... MY past Umm, well, I have no problem answering this question, but if you want the full story, this will take a long time."

"That's great!" He almost yelled. "This is just the scoop this channel needs right now! Lets get started, we have plenty of time!"

Right then the director decided to voice his concern.

"HEY GREY, I DONT THINK..."

"Lets get started." Grey interrupted. "We have plenty of time.."

Vinyl looked over at the director to see if he had anymore objections. He sat down, crossed his arms and legs, and said not much more from then on. So vinyl started

"Well... it all started... many years ago, when I was a little filly."