• Published 1st May 2012
  • 853 Views, 17 Comments

Vinyl's interview - the_guy



the upbringing of the famous DjPon3

  • ...
1
 17
 853

Memories Past

"Me and True were locked like that for a while, neither of us were willing to let go. I have never seen True like that before that day, I never thought it was possible for him to be like that until that day. If I didn't have my mind set on the fact that he needed me right there, I probably would have started to cry myself.

"That was the last song my instructor taught me... before she, she..." True said after he calmed down

"Its alright true." Sky assured. "What was her name?"

"Music, just music... so simple but yet impossible to understand." True whimpered. "She was always so secretive, almost as if her life was a master piece of art, an incomplete master piece, truly amazing, but not yet ready for public observation. I admired her so much, she was my idol." He paused for a long time. "One day, when I went over to her house, she seemed really depressed, she tried to hide it, but I knew her to well. When I confronted her about it, she told me she might not be around for much longer, I told her I would go anywhere with her, if she left I would leave. She stared me in the eye's so coldly it almost burned."

"If you dare follow me to this place, I swear by the power of my wings, I will make sure you never see me again EVER!" Music screamed.

"M-Music I, I'm sorry" young True pouted.

"No True, i'm sorry." Music softened. "I should not have yelled at you, i'm just really scared right now. I don't know what to do."

"I'll always be here Music, if you need anything ever, you just need to talk to me, alright?" young True prompted.

"yes true, i'll remember that." Music answered.

"Good bye then Music was the last thing I ever said to her... When I came back the next day, she, she. True almost started to cry again.

"Its okay True, you don't have to tell me."

"right then True broke the hug, he put his hooves on my shoulders and looked me directly in the eye"

"Yes I do, its time you know about my past, when I came back, she was hanging by her neck in the music room. Her lifeless eyes stared off at nothing, I was in shock, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, all I could do was stand there. I heard some noise in the other room, i went to check it out, I was a man sitting at Music's table, Eating a sandwich. I have never seen this man before. I grabbed a bat with my mouth, I went up to him, I said "DID YOU DO THIS TO MUSIC?!"

"So what if I did, its none of your business kid." He stood up and walked over to me. "I would recommend leaving now." He brushed my hair with his hoof. "Els you might end up... just... like... her."

"I smacked him... Right across the face... with the bat. He fell down, when he went to get up, I... I hit him again, and again, then again, over and over and over and over and over and over and over!"

"He stared at his hooves with a smile of pure insanity on His face."

"I killed him Sky... I killed the killer of my teacher." He grinned. "I went to jail, 10 long years, I'm 31 now, I was isolated from everybody for a whole year afterwards, then I met you. You brought me out of a rut in my life, Sky... Your the reason I'm alive today, thank you."

"we stared at each other for a long time, I was in shock, so confused, but at the same time, True was the only thing clear to me. I couldn't help but feel close to him, he just gave me his imaginative heart. Right then, I had the biggest choice of my life to make, to accept it... Or crush it."

Sky stuttered. "True... I can't"

"He looked at me with fear... I paused.

"can't see you like that!" I had the biggest smile on my face. "What makes you think that that was important? Its all in the past, your a new person now. Honestly, that was none of my business to begin with, the fact that told me this just means were better friends then we thought. If you think that the past matters, you are DEAD wrong, they call it the past for a reason yano."

"He just stared at me for a while. After a little bit he closed his eyes, then fell back into my arms"

"Thank you Sky... I'm so happy that..."

"He fell asleep while on my lap. I was so proud then, no one had ever opened themselves to me like that before, I never felt so connected to someone, I still haven't. It was... magical. I fell asleep soon after him."