• Published 12th May 2014
  • 330 Views, 6 Comments

The "Red Spark" of The World - Nightwing015



This is a story about a pony named Red Spark. His life used to be normal living in an orphanage, until one day, a certain lavender unicorn came to Canterlot and adopted Red Spark.

  • ...
 6
 330

Chapter 4~Making Friends

The "Red Spark" of The World

Chapter 4~Making Friends


The party was still going on, it was about 6:30 P.M. and everypony was enjoying it by playing games, eating cake and ice cream, or just plain having fun. As everypony was having fun there was one pony who was doing nothing, and that pony was, Red Spark. He was thinking about that strange dream he had on the train.

"Did that dream mean anything?" He thought. "What did that thing mean when he said that I was the only one to defeat this new evil. What evil was he talking about anyway?" As he was thinking about the dream he failed to notice a group of 3 small fillies.
"Am I really the only one who can defeat this new-coming evil?" His thoughts were interupted when he felt somepony tapping on his shoulder. He looked up to see and orange pegasus filly with a purple mane and tail, but no cutiemark.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Well, actually my friends and I were wondering why your over here all by yourself." She replied.

I looked past her to see a white unicorn with a purple and pink mane, and that same yellow filly I saw at the train station.

"Why am I here by myself?" I said " I'm here by myself because I have no friends and nopony cares about me. That's why." I said harshly. she backed away a couple steps and I sighed.

*Sigh* "Just leave me alone." I said.

She and her friends walked away but the yellow filly was hesitant at first but walked away. "I'll never have any friends and my life will always be miserable" I thought.

Finally the party was over and my mom took me home. When i went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about the yellow filly, and i don't know why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running, running for who knows how long. I Kept on running until I hit a dead end. I looked behind me to see nothing, I turn back around to see everypony I loved and cared for. My parents, my old friends, my friends in the orphanage that were all adopted, and finally my new mom. I watched in horror as they were ripped away from me, everypony I came to know and love gone I started to cry until I woke up to a loud bang.

"AHHH" I yelled when I jolted awake. I kept looking around to see nothing wrong, so i went down stairs to see a pile of books on the floor. As I was standing there I saw the pile move and I saw Spike, Who I met yesterday, come out of the pile and look around nervously.

"Ugh. oops" He said.

"Really Spike." I said

He chuckled nervously and said, "Um Could you help me clean this up?"

*Sigh* "Fine." I said.

"Thanks" He said back.

We finished cleaning and Spike made some breakfast witch was really good. When we finished breakfast I asked Spike Where Twilight went.

"Oh, She Went to sign you up for school." When he said that I nearly triped.

"Oh, ok i guess" I said.

While we were waiting for my mom to come back I was on the couch reading some magic books. While I was reading I came across a book that said, 'Dangerous Attack Spells' 'Use on caution, if spell not preformed right Serious dangers can come.'
When he read that he put the book back. An hour later mom came home and spike made lunch. As we were eating she told me i go to school tomorrow and that i should go and make some friends today. So after lunch I went out side to the park hoping to make some friends.

I finally got to the park to see fillies and colts having fun. As I walked through the park I was stoped by 2 colts,1 earth pony 1 pegasus.

"Can i help you two gent?" I said

"Yeah you can help us by leaving the park." Said the first one

"Yeah." Said the second.

"Nah, I think I'll just stay here and walk around." I Said

I started to walk around the but was stoped again when they got infront of me.

They glared at me. "I dont care what you do I said scram!!" Said the fist one

"Yeah you better do what Starry says or you're gonna pay!" Said the second one

*Hmph* "I'd like to see you try." I said. I hear Gasps and looked around to see we have drawn a crowd.

Now he was boiling with anger. He went for a hit put I teleported out of the way. When he was dazed I went for a swing and hit him in the side. He fell to and looked up at me.. and smiled, then i remembered the other guy. I went to turn around but he got me first and hit me straight in the gut. I fell to the ground and he stood over me I was about to teleport until he hit me in the face multiple times giving me a black eye. When he was done, he was about to hit me again until a blue hoof light gray hoof stoped him and hit him in the face. I looked up to see a gray pegasus with a black mane. he kept hitting him until he was on the ground and he helped me up.

"Hey, I'm Rumble." He Said.

"Red Spark, and thanks." I said back

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm Fine." I replied

"Hey do you wanna go meet my friend?"

"Uuuh, Sure I guess." I said

As walk through town we walked past an apple orchard, and a cloud house, until we finally got to a club house. It was out almost in the Everfree forest. It a normal sized clubhouse with a red and orange paint, we walked up and rumble knocked on the door, then we hear a voice.

"What's the password?" The voice said.

Rumble sighed and said, "Pirates are the best."

Then the door open and a small clot was standing in the door way.

"Hey Pip" Rumble said

"Hey Rumble, who's this?" Pip Said.

I raise my hoof and said, "Red Spark."

"Well welcome aboard Spark." Said Pip

They went in the clubhouse and played games, laughed, told jokes and storied and had a great day.

Author's Note:

Hey Guy's the new chapter is up and ready so im going to tell you something. Im going to be making another story and it's not going to be related to this story at all.
I will be posting the story at somepoint, and it will be with an adult Red Spark, so get ready to read it. It will be a supise so you'll have to wait and Thanks again guy You all the best!!

Comments ( 5 )

Woa, this was unexpected... I'll read it XD

4379945 Ok, umm this is really unexpected...

4379978 Jajaja, it is :derpytongue2: Great name you used there, wield it with honor :scootangel:

4380070 Yeah it's kind of a bad habit i'm trying to get rid of

So, is there any specific reason why Twilight adopted Red Spark?

Login or register to comment