• Published 12th May 2014
  • 330 Views, 6 Comments

The "Red Spark" of The World - Nightwing015



This is a story about a pony named Red Spark. His life used to be normal living in an orphanage, until one day, a certain lavender unicorn came to Canterlot and adopted Red Spark.

  • ...
 6
 330

Chapter 3~Welcome To Ponyville

The "Red Spark" of the World

Chapter 3~Welcome To Ponyville



I was in a dark wooded forest running from the monsters that were chasing me. I was running for what felt like hours until i hit a dead end. I turned around to see a giant monster followed by smaller ones.

Who-who are!!" I said

It Grinned and said "I AM NOT OF ANY IMPORTANCE BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU RED SPARK IS THAT YOU AND ALL OF EQUESTRIA IS IN GRAVE DANGE AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN STOP THIS NEW EVIL FOR DESTROYING EQUESTRIA AND POSSIBLY THE WORLD!!!

I was now scared "How do you know my name!!"

"I KNOW EVERY THING RED SPARK NOW YOU MUST FIND A WAY TO DESTROY THE EVIL THAT IS COMING TO EQUESTRIA AND TO GET A LOOK AT SOME OF THE EVIL THEY ARE BEHIND ME!!

"SPARK!!

I Looked Around to see where the voice came from.

SPARK WAKE UP!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolted awake with a cold sweat running down my body. I looked around frantically until my eye's laid on my mom.

"Come on Spark were here." She said

I looked out the window to see that we have stopped. I got out of the seat and walk out of the train with my mom. when we go on the station platform I looked around to see some of my mom's friends hugging fillies, probably there sisters. I kept looking around untill my eye's laid on one certain filly. She was a yellow filly with a pink mane, and a pink bow in her mane. I was so deep in thought i didn't here my mom calling for me.

"Spark!!" I heard her yell.

I Shook my head an ran towards her, and for a second I thought I saw the filly looking at me.

When I finally got to my mom she walked me to a giant tree. I looked at her and said.

"What's This?" I Asked

"This, Spark, is your new home." She said

I looked at the tree and said, "M-my new home?"

I was on the verge of tears, my mom looked at me with worried eye's. Suddenly I jumped up and hugged my mom and she hugged me back.

"Come on Spark, let's go inside." She said and we went inside.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Bloom's P.O.V

"Hey Applejack? Who was that?" I asked

"That there was Twi's adopted son". She said

My eye's widened a little at hearing this.

"C'mon Apple Bloom Let's go home" She Said

Apple Bloom took one more look at him as he ran towards Twilight.

"He Looks kinda cute." I thought as i was walking home with my sister.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Sparks P.O.V.

It was the next day and my mom and i were walking towards a place called 'Sugarcube Corner'. when we finally got there we opened the doors to see darkness. then all of a suden..

"SURPRISE!!!!"

Then Pinkie Pie came out of no where and started talking fast.

SURPRISE! Hi, Remember me I'm Pinkie Pie and this is you 'Welcome to Ponyville' Party!! I Tried to suprise you and I think I did! Were you Surprised! Were ya Were Ya!!!

"Yes very surprised I never expected to have a party this soon." I said

"Well I make a party for all new ponies that caome to ponyville so when I heard Twilight adopted you I was like.. 'I should totally throw a 'Welcome to Ponyville' Party form him!' So I Threw this together and here you are at your party!!

"Wow that's cool i guess" I said and the party started.

It was about an hour and a half and the party was still going on. I was sitting alone at a table in the back corner of the room thinking how having a mother and friends can change my life forever.


And little did i know it would change my life a lot.

Author's Note:

Hey Guy's just so you know if there are lowercase letters where capital letters are supposed to be that means my keyboard is not working right so again thanks for reading my story.