• Published 12th May 2014
  • 330 Views, 6 Comments

The "Red Spark" of The World - Nightwing015



This is a story about a pony named Red Spark. His life used to be normal living in an orphanage, until one day, a certain lavender unicorn came to Canterlot and adopted Red Spark.

  • ...
 6
 330

Chapter 1~Intorductions

The "Red Spark" of The World

Chapter 1~Introduction


Hi, my name is Red Spark, I am a red unicorn with a bright red and blue spiky mane, and my cutie mark is a red spark in a green circle.I live in an orphanage, well used to live in an orphanage so get ready to listen to the story about my life and how it changed just by being adopted by a certain lavender unicorn or.... my new mom.




It was about 4:00 in the afternoon, I was sitting on my bed at the orphanage thinking about how my life will never change, and i will always be an orphan. As I was thinking about my life, one of my friends in the orphanage, a black pegasus with a white and gray mane, named Lightning Chaser, was walking towards me. He Seemed to have A look of Happy and sad mixed and when he got to my bed what he told me was probably the worst and best news I ever heard.

"Hey Sparky!" Said Lightning.

'Hey." I Said Back."Whats with the look?" I asked him.

His smile instantly faded and it made me worry.

"Oh, Sparky I'm sorry but..." He didn't finish his sentence.

"But what?" I asked "And why are you sorry?"

He took a while to answer back. He Sighed and said.. "I was adopted."

When he said those words they hit me like a wall of bricks.

"What?" I Asked.

"I was adopted" He repeted.

"Oh." I said in a sad tone.

"I'm sorry but i have to go now my new parents are waiting for me, so bye." He said with a little happiness.

Sparky watched him walk away. "Bye." I said with no happiness.

I Started to tear up and i cried myself to sleep.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ponyville 20 minuets ago Location: Ponyville Library; Time: 3:36 P.M.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the Ponyville library, Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia's star student, was packing her bags as she was getting ready for a trip to Canterlot. As Twilight was packing, her number one assistant, Spike, was sleeping on the couch when a sudden loud knock on the door woke him up.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"AHHH" Spike yell as he suddenly jolted awake.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Spike grumbled as he got up to open the door.

When Spike opened the door he was greeted by 5 other ponies.

Rainbow Dash: A cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane.

Applejack: An orange earth pony with a blonde mane.

Rarity: A white unicorn with a purple curly mane.

Pinkie Pie: A pink earth pony with a puffy dark pink mane.

And Finally, Fluttershy: A Yellow Pegasus with a pink mane.

"Hey Spike!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Hey guys whats the rush?"

"Whats the rush!! The rush is that we are almost late for our train!!" Said Rainbow.

"Oh, let me go get Twilight." Said Spike.

Spike ran into the main room to get Twilight.

"Twilight!" Yelled Spike.

"Yes Spike?" Said Twilight.

" Your going to be late if u don't hurry up" Said Spike.

Twilight's eyes widened as she realized the time.

"Oh, we need to hurry up and get to the train station fast!" Exclaimed Twilight.

"Spike can you watch the library while we are gone?" Asked Twilight

"Sure." Said Spike

"Thanks Spike." Said Twilight "C'mon girls lets go!" Said Twilight

"Bye Spike!" They all said.

"Bye!" Said Spike as he went back to sleep.

Author's Note:

Hey Guy's Thanks for reading my first every story, and remember if there are any erros in my Story Please Correct than so i can do better in the future!