• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 1,850 Views, 15 Comments

Wereity - Too Manestream



Rarity gets mauled by a wolf but instead of dieing, she turns into a werewolf. Yeeea, I have no regrets.

  • ...
7
 15
 1,850

Her name's Octavia.

Tears came rolling down from Rarity's cheeks, as she stared into a bloody reflection of herself. She didn't know what happened, and Sweetie Belle would most likely be too afraid to even look her in the eyes. It was completely understandable, and it might happen again fof all she knew.

"Sweetie Belle." Rarity whispered her name under her breath.

The gray mare walked over to her, and put a hoof on her back. "You know I never caught your name."

"Rarity," she replied. Rarity then cocked her head down and let her tears fall to the ground. "Why do you care anyway? I'm just... A monster."

"My name is Octavia," The gray pony smiled sheepishly. "And it isn't your fault. What happened last night. I know how you feel, when I first turned, I almost killed my best friend, Vinyl Scratch," she looked up, her a tear shead from her eye. "I never talked to her after that."

The unicorn looked at Octavia, she felt guilty for being the room when she bought it up. Rarity felt like it was her fault. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"It's not your fault. I don't want that to happen to you and your sister though, the way she looked at you last night,.. The fear in her eyes," Octavia looked at her simpathetically, "there is no way you can reverse this curse, I'm sorry. But Rarity, if you let me I can help you control yourself." Octavia lifted her right foreleg and offered a hoof.

Rarity thought over this offer for a moment. 'What other option do I have? Even if Octavia is lieing, what do I have to lose?' She took her hoof and gripped Octavia's with it, shaking them.

"First thing's first, it isn't safe to stay here, so we have to retreat, there are some abandoned cabins in the Everfree forest-" Rarity trembled when she heard her say those words, "-we can stay in," Octavia Rarity had started trembling in fear. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." She said putting a hoof around the unicorn's back, calming her down a little bit.

Rarity stayed quiet, looking at the gray mare. She waited to see if Octavia had any more to say to her.

"Now," Octavia started. "We have to leave right away." Octavia grabbed Rarity by the hoof, and they left the Botique, using the back door. They headed towards the forest.


"What about that one there?" Rarity asked, lifting her foreleg, pointing in the direction of a cabin. The wood on the sides had moss growing on it, and their were holes in the ceiling. It looked like it hadn't had anypony living in it for a while now, based on the condition it was in.

"No, we're too close to the edge of the forest now, and we don't want to draw attention, so we need to be in the center if the Everfree Forest or so." Octavia replied in a very stern tone of voice, barely glancing at the house as they walked along the Everfree Forest together.

Rarity pondered for a minute, rembering aomething. "Ooh, I have an idea," She began. Octavia stopped trotting, and turned, looked over at her. "What about Celestia and Luna's abandoned castle, nopony ever goes there exept for a few times when me and my friends where there, but that was different, Princess Celestia needed the Elements Of Harmony, so-"

Octavia interupted her, "Wait, you're an Element Of Harmony?"

Rarity notted her head. "Generousity." She answered.

"Hm, well nevermind that now. That's actually a good idea. But what if your friends come looking for you, wouldn't they try to look there?" The grey mare asked.

The unicorn gave in a bit of thought, but just replied with a simple "I doubt it" and shrugged. "Wait- you never said anything about not being able to see my friends," Her expression quickly changed to one of anger. "How come I can't see them?"

"Because, it's for their safety. You don't want them ending up like your sister do you? In time, Rarity, you will be able to go back, but for now we must be alone," Octavia explained, "Understood?" Rarity understood completely, but the thought gave her a chill.

"Understood." Rarity murmured remembering what she did to Sweetie Belle. She imagined her friends, lieing in puddles of blood unconcious, as they walked to the castle. She felt like she was going to vomit.

Comments ( 4 )

More please!
This is amazing! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Quite good i must say:moustache:

Why u no makes mores?:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

her name is Caroline

Login or register to comment